The Tick Tock of the Clock

just a heads up.

“Hold still!” I yelled falling over the couch trying to keep Pete pinned to it. “Peter!” I growled at him as he fell off the couch taking me with him. “Ugh! Get over here!” I yelled at him as he ran into the kitchen hiding from me. “If you don’t get over here Pete you’ll regret it.” I hissed at him standing up slowly watching as Pete stopped behind the kitchen table watching me.

Tipping his head sideways, he bobbed it a few times while his lips fell into a frown. He was debating if it really could be that bad.

“Pete.” I growled at him. Everyone froze as a door opened. Turning I glanced as Jack walking out rubbing his eyes and holding his blanket in one arm.

“Little buddy!” Pete gasped flying past me and scooping Jack up in his arms. Frowning at him I glared at Pete as Jack snuggled into his chest. “Ha, I love this guy. He’s the greatest protection.”

“When he gets older he’s going to run away from you thinking it’s a game.” I stated Pete froze and pursed him lips at me.

“Not if I tell him it’s for my protection.” Pete muttered as I nodded slowly walking over, instantly Jack leaned over for me opening and closing his fists at me. Smiling I took Jack from Pete. “crap.” Pete muttered the instant my free hand grabbed his shirt tightly. “The little guys a set up.” He whispered as I nodded pulling him to the couch and sitting him down.

“Now.” I muttered setting Jack next to him as I straddled his hips and grabbed the first aid kit of the back of the couch. Pete instantly began pushing me back growling I began fighting the rather fit man as Jack slid away watching with sleepy eyes. “Peter!” I yelled at Pete as he pushed on my face clearing cheating in our wrestling match. “Quit it! I’m just trying to put a band-aid on it!” I yelled at him as my open palm made contact with the uninjured side of his head letting out of loud crack of skin again skin.

“Ow! Don’t hit me!” Pete growled at me.

“Then let me put a frickin band-aid…” I let out a scream as he stood up throwing me over his shoulder as he did so.

“No.”

“Then at least do it your self!” I muttered beating on his back as he walked around the coffee table.

“No. It doesn’t need one.” He muttered throwing me into a chair. “Now, you need to calm down, it’s moments like these that probably give you gre-” Pete froze as the lung pushed out of his chest, my foot stuck in his stomach as he leaned over me with what looked something like his sweater.

“You are not, I repeat, are not trying me to this chair.” I growled up at him as he coughed a bit staring at me with wide eyes.

“Pete’s not going to try you to the chair.” Andy mused from the other side of the little desk table, his book open as he read, hardly listening to what was going on. As I glanced away from Pete for a second to raise a brow at Andy, Pete bolted.

“Bull, he has a sweater.” I muttered looking around for Pete, and where he could possibly be hiding at this time. “Peewee.” I called getting up out of the chair moving slowly as Jack watched me. “Pat,” I stated stopping getting the man’s attention as he fumbled with a guitar. “Watch Jack for me while I-” Screaming my feet flipped out from under me as something wrapped around my upper body. “Peter!” I yelled with out even having to look, my legs flailing.

“Hey, Jack come here.” Pat muttered to the half awake boy wandering towards Pete and I fighting and struggling. Turning around Jack wandered over to Pat and crawled into his lap between his chest and his guitar. “Wanna learn to play?” Pat asked as Pete and I topped to the ground.

“Hey guys.” Everyone ignored Joe. Andy kept reading, Pat kept getting Jack to strum the guitar that was almost as big as he was, Pete and I wrestling on the ground, a sweater keeping my arms at my side saving Pete’s ass. “I’m filming this, I thinking we need to make a DVD, just a heads up.” The room froze at the simple sentence and all eyes were on the tall man with a weird fro, camera in hand the side window open as he filmed.

“Good.” I growled he was already pointing the camera at Pete and I. “I want the world to see what idiots you for are. I want every teen-age girl and twenty year old woman that wants to marry or be with you to see that you’re not that great, I want them to see how childish, how stupid, and how annoying you all are, and what I have to deal with every day…” I stopped taking in a few deep breaths before trying top get Pete off me.

“Pfftt, they’ll still love us.” Pete muttered managing to stand up, my back pressed to his chest the sweater holding me tight to him. “Let’s go my lovely.” He giggled childishly as I kicked my feet yelling at him, trying not to swear so most the things coming out of my mouth were half completed words and phrases making perfect gibberish. “Wow.” Pete sighed stopping with a laugh. “Last time you talked like that,” My back slammed against several bars as Pete held my shoulders. “It was after Jessica tried to kill you and you blamed me… which I don’t see how that was my fault, and I’m not the one to blame.” He muttered pressing his chest to mine. “But, I do take full blame for this.” The sweater tightened around my middle as he pulled back with a smile. “I take full responsibility for this.” He nodded as I glared at him.

“I’m going to kill you.” I sighed pausing as Pete pulled stepped back, my body weight dropped a bit, my feet couldn’t even touch the ground.

“Muahaha!” Pete yelled running around to the stairs and pulling my hand through the bars. Gasping I looked at the guys with wide pleading eyes.

“Joe…” I muttered seeing he was the only one watching us. “Joe, put the camera down and I give you full permission to beat the crap out of Pete, take all the mean things he’s ever said about you, every mean things he’s ever down to you that I’ve always said to…” I growled back at Pete as he began whistling as he tied my hands behind my back. “That I said to forget, and to let go. I’m telling to you knock him out and get me down.” I gasped. “Ow! That pinched!” I yelled back at Pete.

“Sorry.” He grumbled standing up and walking down the stairs. “Now Shorty-mc-short-short.” Pete sighed placing his hands in front of him as he watched me. “As you’ve noticed, you hang above the floor since you were amazing enough to get us a villa, which a stair case, how smart of you.”

“All villas have up stairs, that’s why their called villas.” I cut in growling at him as I glared. Bobbing his head he pointed.

“As true as that may be, you got us a villa, took us to Disney Land which turned Andy into and evil Lobster which through something at my head and then you had to be mean and spray stuff on my head and you have a very mean evil streak that could, and if you ever had the chance to meet him would, make Osama piss himself and possibly kill himself so he wouldn’t have to deal with the torture.” Pete muttered lifting his hands in front of his face as he watched me closely.

“Then why haven’t you killed your self?” I hissed at him as he shrugged a bit.

“I’ve debated it several times, attempted it several others… not all which are because of you, but you know whatev.” He shrugged. “But now, I hold you defenseless.” He sighed grabbing my waist in one arm. “And I, hold your freedom.” He stated removed the sweater and lowering me gently, my feet still off the ground by a few inches, my arms over my head. “And I’m not free… someone get me a bandana.” Pete declared walking off as Joe wandered over to me glaring at him as he held the camera up to me.

“This is Ella, she’s normally not so angry.” Joe muttered backing up before walking away. Taking deep breaths I adjusted my already sore shoulders as I pointed my toes and stretched my legs hopping to touch the ground even a little.

“To keep you quite.” Pete stated wrapping a hot pink bandana around my mouth. Raising a brown as him he shrugged. “What it’s the only one I could find!” He gasped, I kept my brown lifted. “I think it’s Pat’s.” he added pointing at “fine I love pink bandanas!” Pete gasped throwing his hands up as he walked away. Quickly I kicked him in the ass knocking him over. “Evil.” He whispered walking away.

I watched Joe film Pat playing guitar with Jack as Pete sat down turning on my laptop on the other side of the table from Andy. Kicking my feet growled at them.

“Why is Ella hanging from the stairs?” Andy asked as he looked up at me, not at all surprised that I was suspended form the stairs.

“Because I put her there and she’s being mean and evil.” Pete stated. “Whoa, she’s got a sweet laptop.” He whispered clicking away on it. “Hey…my affairs.” Pete smiled double clicking on the middle mouse pad.

“Pete, she does what’s best for you.” Andy muttered softly looking at his friend. “and you didn’t even let her put a band-aid on your head.” He sighed.

“Holy ba-jebus! I’m planned out up till two-thousand-ten on some events?” Pete gasped looking up at him me with wide eyes. I nodded. “Whoa, you’re good.” He whispered as I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the bars stretching my legs down to try and touch again. “Oh you can give up on the stretching you’re too short.” Pete added wiggling a finger at my. “Oh my Jebus! Pat I can make us win right now!” He yelled his fingers flying over the keypad quickly as a wide smile stretched over his face.

“Win the scavenger hunt?” Pete asked as Jack pulled at a guitar string experimenting with it and the sound. Pete nodded quickly, fingers still flying over the pads. “Pete, that’s not a nice thing to do, not only is Gabe going to kill you but so is everyone else.” Pat whispered. “And,” Pat looked up at Joe. “Everyone, I have nothing to do with what Pete’s doing. Ella will more than likely kill him later.” I nodded as everyone looked at me. “See, she agrees.” Pat muttered. “You and I are going to hide when that happens little buddy.” Pat added as Jack looked up at him with narrowed brows confused. “You don’t need to see the stuff even the makers of the Saw movies haven’t come up with yet.”

“Like the Italian neck tie?” Pete asked with a side smile as my shoe fell off from trying to touch the ground. “HA!” He yelled pointing at me, kicking in his general direction he rolled his eyes. “I know I’m an effin’ B word in the sense of not being birthed with married parents, but that’s really not helping you.” He stated reading my mind.

“It’s creepy how you people do that.” Andy, Pat and Joe all muttered to us as they watched Pete mess with my computer. My muffled scream echoed from under the pink bandana.

“Dude this is great.” Pete whispered as he smiled at me.

“You do know she’ll probably rip your balls off once she’s down right?” Joe asked looking at Pete through the camera.

“More than likely.” Pete sighed with a small shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why, but I felt like making Pete a bit of a jerk in this one.
It's jsut a filler but the next one will be better.
I promise. :]