The Tick Tock of the Clock

marraige

“Good, you’re here!” The man at the end of the table gasped as Pete and I walked in with Mikey and Jack following behind. “Now…let’s get started!” He clapped as Pete muttered a hello to the others.

“Who brought what?” Pete asked as we sat down. “I brought cards.” He stated tossing the deck onto the table. “It’s all I could find.” He added as they stared at him with blank faces. Pat tossed a chess box on the table.

“Boys.” The man muttered as Andy lifted his bang onto the table and pulled Operation out of it.

“Nice.” Pete and Joe gasped at the warn game box. They all looked a Joe who slowly lifted the large red party box of Apple to Apple, a smirk on his face.

“You got it.” Pat whispered in pure astonishment of the game. Laughing I rolled my eyes taking Operation from Andy and placing it on the floor for the Jack and Mikey to play with. They rushed to the box like hungry sharks as Joe shuffled quickly and passed the cards out for Apples to Apples.

“Boys, seriously, this is serious.” The man gasped. I lifted my eyes to him as the boys of Fall Out Boy ignored the man in his pressed suit.

“You know Dan,” I sighed lightly at him. “They’ll never listen to you.” I stated as Pete won the first set of cards.

“I don’t even know why!” He gasped throwing his arms up as they paid no mind to him or me.

“Just talk, they may not be listening but they’ll catch…” A hand covered my mouth.

“Shush, don’t talk to him.” Pete whispered making me look at him. He frowned at me. “He’s evil.” He whispered before lowering his hands and went back to play the game. Rolling my eyes I shrugged as I looked up at Dan. He went back to playing his game with his friends.

Dan sighed and went on about the tour, I ignored him as well by texting to a bunch of different people. Leaning forward on the table I held up the newest messages sent to me from Brendon Boy Urie, Travis McCoy and Zac Farro. Pete paused at their words as I scrolled through them.

“What is wrong with them?” Pete gasped taking my phone. “Who the…” He paused looking down at Jack and Mikey as a buzzer went off from the tongs touching the metal sides of the game. “Who’s lying?” He gasped staring at me.

“What?” Pat asked softly reaching for the phone. Pete moved the phone away from Pat’s grabby hands. “Seriously, what?” Pat laughed, reaching for my phone again.

“Everyone’s asking when the Ella and I are getting married because someone told them that we’re,” he pointed a finger between the two of us. “That we’re dating and thinking of getting married… Can I kill Alex?” He asked looking at the text from Alex of Phantom Planet that said ‘finally, you two are together. It’s about time man.’

“Please and thank you, if I can kill Ryland.” He turned to me slowly.

“Why?” He asked softly. Taking my phone I scrolled through the message before finding it and holding it out to him.

“I don’t see him saying that…” He laughed lightly as I looked at the message from back at him.

“I see him saying it.” I stated lightly.

“Saying what?” Andy asked softly as he pushed his long red hair out of his face. Clearing my throat I looked back at the message.

“What to go. Bow-chica-wa-wa. Get down a busy, Jack needs a brother.” I stated lightly. Joe, Pat and Andy snorted as they tried to hide there laughter. “It’s not funny!” I gasped as Pete giggled lightly.

“It’s a sex joke.” He whispered to himself. Frowning I smashed my hand into the back of his head. “Ow.” He yelled.

“This isn’t funny.” I growled at him. “I’m going to kill who eve is spreading stupid rumors.” I sighed lightly. “This isn’t junior high.” I added sending messages back for who told them that question.

“Let me know. I want to pat them on the back for getting everyone going on that one.” Joe mused lightly as he sorted through his cards. Slowly I lifted my eyes to him.

“Did you do it?” I hissed at him. Laughing he shook his head.

“No, but… no offence but if someone told me you two were getting together, let alone getting married I’d laugh. Because, no offence,” he stated clearing his throat as Dan tried to talk over us. “I just don’t see it working. They tell me your two are getting married, I’d buy a suit that could work for either a wedding or a funeral, leaning more towards a funeral.” He shrugged leaning back as everyone blinked a bit confused by the statement.

“Why?” Pete asked.

“Because I see Ella killing you. I mean…” He licked his lips before turning to me. “Okay, you work for him now, you see him everyday. Now,” He licked his tongue as I nodded, waiting for him to finish. “Now add in having to stay in the same house as him all the time, Not being able to ever get away from him.” I felt my eyes go wide at the thought. “Always there, having to share a bathroom with him…”

“I’d kill him.” I whispered Pete gasped. “I’m sorry, you’ve seen my place right?” He nodded. “Now think of yours.” He stopped.

“Yeah she’d kill me.” Pete mused facing forward again.

“Do you guys mind? I can’t even talk over you guys.” Dan gasped. The guys looked at him and shrugged. “Just play your game and be quite so I can atleast pretend that you pay attention…” My phone beeped and my eyes dropped to all the incoming messages. All reading one name.

“I’m killing him.” I growled.

“Who?” Pat asked looking over at me.

“Ross.” I hissed as I glared at all the messages still flooding into my inbox.