Status: hello, updates will ensue

Kellin-napping

My ***ing Useless Arms

It didn’t seem like I had missed much when I woke up, considering they were still eating. “Hiya princess,” Vic said and smiled at me before biting into his sandwich.
I whimpered at the near heavenly scent. I may not eat meat anymore, but I used to, and I was so hungry. I was a rich kid and I had never had to go without a meal before. He grinned and took another bite, moaning to tease me.
I glared at him, despite the little muffled whimper that left my lips. They had tied my hands behind my back with the rope and then connected the handcuffs to the rope and the radiator. There was tape over my mouth and I knew Vic wasn’t going to feed me for a while. I was kind of thirsty too, but I doubted that he would give me anything to drink either.
“What’s the matter beauty queen?” Vic asked tauntingly. “Mm unfmry,” He chuckled as I tried to speak, the words coming out completely wrong.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that,” I glared at him again, hating him. I silently prayed that my dad would pay him soon. I didn’t want to die and the thought was terrifying, but maybe it was better than this.
“If you’re hungry just say so,” I closed my eyes and leant back against the wall behind me to try and ignore him. My stomach growled as I sat there, drowning out everything around me.
“Kellin?” I didn’t move, hoping that they would think I was asleep. “If you’re hungry you had better not be faking it,” I peeked an eye open at him, making him laugh.
“I see. Well I want you to shower and change, and if you manage to behave, you’ll get dinner. Is that understood?” I nodded, my eyes wide.
Vic leant down in front of me and pulled the duct tape off. I winced as it pulled on my skin. “Ow,” I whined as he reached around me to unlock the handcuffs and then cut the ropes off. “I still don’t trust you,” he said and clamped both of the handcuffs onto my wrists before helping me up.
I frowned as Vic followed me into the bathroom. “What are you doing?” I asked as he reached forward to undo my jeans. “I’m helping you. I told you Kellin, you’re not going to leave my sight and considering you have a limited use of your hands…”
I frowned and pulled away from him. “Don’t touch me,” I said. He rolled his eyes and then watched me kind of struggle to undo my jeans.
Vic rolled his eyes again and undid them for me. I watched him as he pulled them down and then reached to pull my briefs down.
“No,” He met my eyes questioningly, looking slightly annoyed. “I can’t go if you’re watching me,” I said. Vic groaned and walked out of the room, just barely closing the door.
I managed to cover myself up by the time that I was done and then Vic came back in. “Come here,” he said and undid one of the handcuffs. Vic pulled my shirt over my head kind of sloppily, considering he was just taking my hoodie with it. It was uncomfortable and messed my hair up as it got stuck. “Go,” he ordered and pushed me towards the tub.
I frowned as he made me get in the shower and then hooked the other handcuff to shower rod. “How am I supposed to shower like this?” I asked. “However you can,” I growled quietly and tried to undo my jeans again.
Vic came over to me and pulled my pants down until I could step out of them. He reached for my underwear and then frowned as I refused to let him pull them down.
“You do realize that I’m going to see you. There’s no curtain,” I frowned and shook my head. “Go away,” I ordered. I didn’t want to him to see me naked.
“Who do you think you are to boss me around?” I frowned and then pouted. “Please,” I said, softer this time. “Fine. But you have ten minutes before I come back in here,”
I nodded and watched him leave, closing the door. I sighed and struggled to push my boxers off, wondering how I was going to shower this way.
It took me a while and I was still naked when Vic came in to get me. “Nice ass,” he commented as I tried to turn away. “Hand me a towel,”
I heard him chuckle before he handed a fluffy towel to me. Vic undid the handcuff and let me go so that I wouldn’t fall as I got out.
I looked at him in surprise as he set my clothes down on the edge of the sink and then left the room. “You had better hurry up,” he said and leant against the doorframe. I could just barely see him through the crack in the door.
I dried off and dressed in the clothes he had left me; a pair of loose-fitting sweatpants and a grey hoodie. “Are you finished?” he asked.
“Mhm,” I walked out to him before he could come in the room, and obediently held my hand out to him. He looked at me with narrowed eyes and took my wrist.
“I guess you really are hungry,” he said and led me back out to the kitchen. I sat down on my mattress again, letting Vic cuff me to the radiator again.
I sighed and watched him get a bag of food off of the counter. “Dominik just got this for you, so be grateful that it’s hot,”
I nodded and looked up at him. “Thank you,” I said softly as he handed me the drink to go with it. “Mhm. I told you, if you were good, that you would be rewarded.”
I opened the bag, finding a box of chicken bites and potato wedges. Vic sat down across from me and watched me eat. I didn’t mind the meat as much this time, just because it tasted so good.
“Why do you hate my dad?” I asked Vic and looked up at him as I sipped my drink. “Didn’t I tell you that that was none of your business?”
I frowned and ate one of the fries. “But…what could he have done that was so horrible? He’s never been a bad person,” Vic chuckled darkly and shook his head.
“Then you see him as the man that he wants you to see. He lies to everyone about who he is Kellin. He’s a murderer, a liar, and a thief,”
I shook my head in denial. “No, he wouldn’t do that,” he said. “You’re brainwashed Kellin. You see him as your father, whereas I see him as the lying bastard that he is,”
I frowned down at my food. “What did he do to you?” I asked. “You don’t want to know,” he said. I wasn’t sure if he was afraid to relive whatever had happened to him, or if he was protecting me. Maybe my dad really was a terrible person, but I didn’t want to believe it.
He was my dad after all, how was I supposed to see the man that raised me as a bad person? “Eat your dinner. We’re leaving as soon as it gets dark,”
I nodded and ate silently, while Vic left me alone in the room again. He didn’t come back for a little while, until the door opened. “Vic?” Dominik called. He reappeared from the bedroom and met his eyes.
“We’re good to go then. I got the plates switched and we already have a hotel room booked. “Where are we going?” I asked. “Away,” I frowned again.
I didn’t see why it was such a big to deal to tell me where we were. It seemed like it was pretty impossible for me to get away, so it didn’t appear to be that big of a deal.
I sighed and leant back against the wall, sipping my drink. “Kellin, we’re leaving soon,” Vic said and then they both went into the bedroom.
I sighed, figuring they would probably have sex. It seemed like something that they did a lot. I didn’t think that most couples slept together this much, but how would I know?
It was quiet though, other than the sounds of their voices through the door. I wondered if they loved each other, and how they somehow become a crime team.
They both seemed like they cared for each other, and they both did whatever the other wanted. I was pretty sure that they had a more stable relationship than my parents. My dad wasn’t the best person in the world, and I knew he had affairs. I was pretty sure that my mother had too, but I had never caught her.
I had walked in on my dad having sex with another woman before and was so stunned that I didn’t say anything. I had lost a lot of respect for him then, but I still cared about him. He was still my dad.
I sighed and closed my eyes. I wondered if I would ever see my parents again. Vic had threatened to kill me more than once and he had mentioned that he wasn’t sure if he was even going to give me back to them. I missed them, despite how irritating they both were.
I wasn’t a fan of being a hostage, and I would much rather be at home, in my bed, than on a mattress in some random apartment in who know’s where. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here, have some more captive Kellin

title- "Often" As It Is

^ go listen to them ^

patty is a babe and a sweetheart