Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Carnival Terror

Trevor sat on a broken thrown, with the witch at his side. "Now see, if you had just changed your fate at the start, then all would be good," she tells him.

"No it wouldn’t and you know it. Your heart is cold and dead. You will settle for nothing but death and weeping." he tells her, not looking at and just staring out at nothing.

♥♥♥

Walking down the hallway Victoria walks with her two best friends Brook and Sid. "Wait, wait, so your dad freaked him out? Your brother does understand we have only been in school for two days now, right?" Brook says, as we go to our lockers.

Victoria smiles. "It was a scare tactic, to make sure he doesn’t totally destroy my car. I think by the time he gets to school, he'll remember we have only been in school for two days." Victoria spins the lock and opens the door, revealing pictures with her friends and Trevor.

"So what if he does destroy your car, then what?" Sid asks, as he pulls out his books and slams his locker door.

"I'm going to become and only child," she tells him, as she grabs her stuff and closes the locker door.

They all laugh, as they head to their cooking class. "You think he will do that bad?" Brook asks as they turn the corner to the longest hallway the school has.

Victoria shrugs her shoulders. "I hope not, I spent all summer helping him study that freaking test,"

Sid puts his arm around her shoulders. "Well if you do end up killing your brother, you can always hide out at my house. Since we know the first place they would look is Trevor house."

"Or you can hide out at my house," Jace the underdog of Trevor in every sport says walking up in front of them, walking backwards smiling down at Victoria. His hair is wild like always and his eyes are bright and almost cold. Growing up Trevor and Jace had once been best friends, but something happened that no one knows about. Victoria didn't even know why they split up. Now Jace tries to beat Trevor in everything, that includes Victoria infections. Which will never happen, as far as Victoria was concerned.

"Thanks Jace, but I think I'll find a house out in the woods and just hide out there till the heat cools down," Victoria tell him with forced smile.

He skims his eyes over her body, giving Victoria the cold chills. "Maybe someday soon you'll change your mind." he then turns away and heads to his own class.

Soon as he is out of sight and hearing, Brook shakes her head. "He is always creepy. But it's like he's stepping up his game,"

Sid and Victoria shake our heads. "No kidding,"

"You going to tell Trevor?" Brook asks as they get near their classroom.

Victoria shakes her head. "No, I won't say anything to him, unless I really need to," she tells her friends as Sid opens the door for them. "For now, let's not worry about it," she tells them as they sit down in their chairs.

♥♥♥

It was Saturday, Jason had passed his test without destroying his sister car. After he had passed his test, it had right away started raining. The Fairgrounds were muddy from the rain, but not to bad as Victoria, Trevor, Jason, Brook and Sid make their way to the ticket booth. Once they have their tickets, they go in search of games and rides.

It's always the same stuff. But they might add something in a blue moon. The Fairgrounds has childhood memories for all of them. Some good. Some bad.

"Okay, so we will go to our favorite rides and games. Then we will all meet up at the farce wheel before the fireworks start up so we can get high up to watch them," Trevor tells everyone, as he holds Victoria hand.

"Sounds like a plan," Brook says as Sid shakes his head.

"Man I need to get a girlfriend, I'm always the odd man out on this sort of stuff," Jason tells everyone.

"Hey I tried to set you up over the summer with a girl that goes to our school. But you said no, so don't even whine about this." Sid tells him, as he puts his arm over his shoulder. "Come on odd man out, let's go find some games we can shoot at targets," then they walk off with Brook following behind them.

Victoria and Trevor head the other way. "You know, I could always see if a girl would be willing to go out with him," he tells her leading the way to one of the games.

"At this rate, you and Sid are going to pimp out my brother. I don’t know, how I should feel about that," she tells him.

Trevor smiles at her. "If we pimp him out, we won't match him up with someone that you will hate or your parents,"

"Just don't make his head get to big," she tells him, as they stop at the booth where you can fill up the clown head and blow it up.

"He's a guy, when do our heads not ever get big?" he picks up the toy gun and aimes, then shoots with water coming out the toy gun.

"Well you don't got a big head," she tells him.

Trevor smiles at her, as he finishes up the game. "We got a winner, what do you want?" the booth guy asks.

"The green dog," the booth guy hands it over, and Trevor gives it to Victoria, then puts his arm over her shoulders and they head off again. "Yeah, we'll we already know I'm a stick in the mud cause I'm old school,"

"There nothing wrong with waiting and you know it. If you didn’t have such restraint, I might not either." she tells him.

Victoria hits another girl shoulders. "Hey watch it!" the girl yells sending Victoria dagger eyes.

Victoria looks over her shoulder and her good mood dies a little bit. "Maybe you should do the same," she tells Candies, then they are on their way again, as Candies is lead away with a hockey player from their school.

"You know, even though I am a high class guy. I wouldn't mind watching you two get in a mud pit and fight," he tells her with a teasing smile.

Victoria rolls her eyes. "I love you, but we both know, that I would never get in a mud fight with her. I would most likely cheat somehow even before the mud fight. Nice sujecesthion Cookie Stealer,"

He kisses her on the head. "Anytime babe,"

♥♥♥

It was almost time for fireworks, so everyone lined up for the big wheel. Victoria and Trevor stand hand and hand. Before the night truly feel, Victoria had gone back to the car to put away all the stuffed toys. "Next!" the big wheel guy yells, as the big wheel moves for an empty seat.

Trevor let's Victoria sit first, so she gets in and then he does. Soon as they are hatched in, they head up like everyone has. Soon as the wheel is full, they sit one notch below the high point. Brook and Sid wave down at them. They wave back up.

Trevor puts his arm behind Victoria and takes her hand. She leans in and puts her head on his shoulder. "We come here every year, but it only gets better," he tells her.

"What do you mean? It's all the same stuff," she asks looking up at him.

He smiles down at her. "Because I'm here with you. It doesn’t matter if all this is the same, this is the same, I still think this is a magical place, cause I'm with you,"

She smiles up at him. "That is the sweetest thing, a guy could say to his girlfriend I think," she tells him.

He lowers his head, so his lips are only inches from her's. "I'm sure that isn't true,"

As they are about to kiss, their car jerks and the safety bar swings open, then half dumps Victoria out. She screams and grabs hold of the lower half of the seat. "Trevor!" she screams.

He reaches out for her, but something unseen throws him against the seat. "Victoria!" Trevor then looks down at the man below, as he looks up at them. "Move the ride!" he yells down.

The man bellow tries to move the handle, but it won't move. "Trevor, I'm slipping!" Victoria cries, as her fingers start to hurt and slip.

Her fingers given in and as she about to fall, Trevor gains the strength to pull away from the seat and reach down. He grabs her wrist and pulls her up and holds on to her. He kisses her head over and over again, as he holds on to her; it's as if she is the anker of his world. "You're okay babe, you're okay," he whispers over and over again, kissing her on the head.

♥♥♥

After everyone is off the ride and the fireworks are going off, two figures talk on the outside of the group, talking to Victoria and Trevor. "Told you not to put her in any danger! That isn't how are deal works and you know it," he hisses at her.

"Oh get over yourself. She isn't dead. I just did it to scare her a little bit,"

"Well it looks like it backfired, because they are only holding on to one another more now,"

She waves her hand at him, as if to wave away his complaining. "It won't last long, my next plan will pull them apart,"

"It better, or I am doing it myself," he seeths, then walks away.

As for her, she smiles a sickly smile, that could only be fazed one way. Wicked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Going to add some character pictures. Will most likely add more later, when more of the storie grows.