Status: ยค

Dirty Little Secrets

kisses for breakfast

"Don't lie I know you love me, I'm mean who wouldn't" I laughed, as luke throwed another pillow at me, hitting me smack in the face. Teasing him was my favourite thing to do, I loves it when he gets all frustrated and angry with himself.

"You really do love yourself, Joseph" he huffed, rolling his emerald green eyes, they looked like an open field of grass but somewhere deep inside that field was a snake waiting to pounce out.

"Yeah keep rolling your eyes Luke, you might find a brain some where back there" I laughed, into the pillow he had previously thrown at me, my cheeks growing even more red and my smile getting wider.

"Oh ha ha ha" he starts, putting on a fake laugh "because you are such a smart ass arnt you? Dating you sisters boyfriend behind her back, yep that's such a clever thing to do". He smirks proudly, knowing he has got one over me.

"Well maybe if you wasn't so fucking sexy, I wouldn't need to date you". I smirk. Luke shuffles over to me in the bed, grabbing the pillow out of hands he plumps it up behind my head so that my eyes can meet with his.

"So its my fault?" He grins, slipping a finger under my chin and rubbing it softly "so when you kissed me that night, when your sister and I had a argument, that was my fault?" I nodd my head slowly at his remarks "and that night when you seduced me, was that to my fault?". A small smile forces itself on to my face as I cringe, thinking about our first time.

"It was all your fault luke" I laugh, as my hands reach up to his face, stroking his pale skin covered in freckles, not the ugly type of freckles you see on goofy kids, but the sweet sexy type.

"And how is that, my love" he smiles raising a sexy blonde eyebrow and biting his bottom lip.

"Because your so fucking sexy" I laugh, and with that we were at. His lips are on mine within seconds, the soft minty smell of toothpaste fills my mouth as he slides his tongue in, exploring my mouth, before pulling away slightly, him tugging on my bottom lip as he did so.

Man I loved his kisses.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the first chap had to be so short guys I just wanted to get it out there :\ but promise the chapters will get longer and the sex scenes to (I'm really bad at writing smut so please bare with me) be sure to check out the characters to, I haven't put all the guys up yet but I will soon.

Anyway it would mean the world to me if you could either com\rec\sub, it really would,

Thanks guys :)