Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 3

He strolls aimlessly through the aisles, looking at things he knows he doesn't need. He's only there for simple things like milk, cereal, ramen noodles and things like that. Though, the sweet treats across from him are begging to be in his basket. He goes to grab a chocolate bar when another hand reaches out as well, his original idea was to reprimand the person. But a set of familiar green eyes stopped him from doing so. "Harry." his tone was too soft to be threatening, but Harry cringes in on himself anyways.
"I'm sorry, Louis. I didn't mean to - I mean.. yeah." Harry stutters through what Louis figures is an apology. Louis gives him a curt nod and grabs the candy, tossing it into his basket.

There’s really no reason for him to sit and make small talk with a guy he’s supposed to dislike, considering he’s dating his ex. But, as annoying as it may be, Harry doesn’t seem to clue in on this. “Uhm— the wreath is still at the house. Y’know, the one you left?” Shit. Now he has to go back. Or maybe this guy is just rubbing in the fact that Louis’ failures led to Harry’s accomplishments. “Nah, throw it out or whatever, it’d just create more of a mess at mine.” This time he remembered to sound more apprehensive, maybe then Harry would take a hint and leave. Harry opens his mouth, as if he actually had something else to say, but thinks better of it and closes it.

Louis doesn’t seem him for the rest of the time he’s grabbing “necessities”. (Again. Pointless things.) Although that doesn’t make the prickling feeling that he’s being watched leave well after he’s home. He doesn’t even bother to put up the groceries, mindlessly shoving everything in the fridge. Great, more worries for later. As soon as slumps down on the couch, it’s lights out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha looks like louis has a new nick name aye?

(rewritten)

I don’t actually think Larry is a thing anymore. ATP, I’m just rewriting this because I’m bored lol.