Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 6

Margret stood, an angry expression on her face. "Tuning gay on me are you?!" Margret yelled. "W-What? No, I love you P-Princess" Harry replied with a nervous smile. A mound banging was heard from the living room, Margret mumbles to herself as she goes in the hallway. She returns with a look of fear. "What's wrong?" Harry asked. She pointed down the hall. Harry got up from his bed and looked towards where she was pointing. Before him was a man. The door had a gaping hole and the door was unlocked, pieces of wood were scattered everywhere. The man was on his knees, bloody fist covering his face. Loud sobs were heard. The man looked up, and Harry was no longer greeted by happy ocean blue eyes. Instead he saw gray and blue eyes of sadness, anger, guilt, but most of all. Confusion. "Harry, I'm sorry." Louis said before opening the door and dashing outside. Harry ran to the doorway. He didn't see a car, but Louis didn't drive. He ran. Harry saw the man running into the street. Harry ran after him, thank goodness no cars were coming. Harry ran up behind Louis and wrapped his arms round his waist. He lifted the smaller man. Louis thrashed in Harry's arms. "Put me down!!! Louis screamed. Harry sighed and set him on the ground. Louis attempted to make a run for it. Harry grabbed his wrists and pulled him close. Louis' breath hitches, Harry's face wasn't that far from Harry's. "H-Harry? What are you doing?" Louis asked as Harry leaned closer to him. "Claiming my territory." Harry said kissing Louis gently. Louis was shocked, he wanted to jump for joy and cry. He was confused. Harry pulled away, fear on his face.
"I-I.... You just looked so perfect standing there! And and..." Harry tried to explain. Louis shushed him. "I get it hazza, I'm perfect! You couldn't resist me, it happened." Louis laughed. Harry sighed and laughed with him. "But! I want us to be special, I want us to be something everyone wants to be, I want to be us." Louis said looking into Harry's emerald green eyes. "To be Larry stylinson." Harry smiled. Louis laughed, "yes, you been planning that?"
"Maybe"
Louis kissed Harry cheek as they walked hand in hand to Louis' apartment. In the distance Margaret could be heard yelling.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! This was a rather cute chapter. Tommo; I am so sorry to here about you illness, I do hope you get better. All the love~Natalie
(I also read your story. I knocked someone off a skateboard? I LOVE IIIITTTT!!!!!)
*SPOILER ALERT***
This is not the last chapter so don't worry!! More characters to come. Niall, Liam, Ed sheeran, Taylor, Simon, Paul, Anne,Jay, and our cute little nerd MARCELLLL(Harry's unknown twin)