Status: I really hope you like this story! you can aso find it on wattpad

Friend's?

Chpter Three

*Frank's POV*
I was sitting on the bed, just staring at once was. All of a sudden the door swung open, you see being a vampire I am able to move quickly, and I can also disappear, especially when someone or something scares me it's like a reflex. So I went for the first place I saw which happened to be the closet. "I really hope they didn't see me." I thought to myself. I finally took a look at the person who, so rudely busted up in here so fast. When I looked at the person it was most certainly not anybody i'd expect.....
*Shane's POV*
When I opened the door, I could've swore I saw Frankie sitting on the bed. My minds playing some real fucked up games right now and I don't like it. I started to wonder if it really was Frank, but there's no way that could have happened. 'He's dead!' My brain screamed. Yet, no matter how much I told myself it wasn't him and that stuff like that couldn't EVER happen, I still wanted to believe that I had saw him.
*Frank's POV*
It's her....The girl!..The girl from my dream! The girl i've happened to fall in love with... She's so beautiful, I just want to reach out and touch her. I want to be assured that she's real and this isn't just a dream, but what if she dissappears? What if once again I've fell for another one of my brains tricks? She's so close... She's right there. Somethings wrong though... She looks so sad, like a beaten puppy.... Her eyes are red and puffy, her make ups running down her cheeks, and her hairs copletely disheveled...Yet shes still so perfect to me. My common sense stopped working. I've always tried to listen to my brain because my hearts a dumb ass. I'm not quite sure what happeed becuase all of a sudden ''Umm...Hi?" She looked at me and it looked like her blood ran cold. She competely froze and so did I. "F-Frankie?''
*Shane's POV*
I strted ooking at all of his stuff, and it brught back so many memories. I started to cry, everyhting had become so overwhelming and it felt like I couldn't breath. My breathing started to become faser and faster and then a quiet voic said ''Umm...Hi?'' I turned my head and saw a face i'd never expect to see. "F-Frankie" I said before the darknss consumed me and I passed out.