Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 10: The kicker of the deal

The white glass plate rammed into the wall behind Damon, shattering in to tiny pieces. Damon turned to look at the damage behind him, then looked back at me with that shit-eating grin of his. This only invoked my anger and caused me to fish for something else to throw at the asshole. My hands were shaking and tears were starting to blur my vision. I didn't want this! I never thought I would have to marry a filthy sleazy demon. This wasn't even fair.

"Keep throwing things. They won't ever hit me, but please. . .do continue." He egged on in a silky smooth voice.

I held on to the coffee mug , feeling my anger boil to a rage. He had me seething. If someone poured cold water on me I probably would have sizzled. That look he kept giving me, it was provoking me. I stomped my left foot on the kitchen tile and chucked the mug at him. Again the mug flew right past him, missing by a mere inch.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Told you."

"I'm not marrying you Damon!" I shouted, feeling the tears finally escape my eyes.

Damon didn't say anything to me. He just kept that 'I won' look on his face and started taking steps towards me. I immediately backed away from the cavorts and tried creating more space between us. I didn't want to be anywhere near him, I didn't even want to look at him. The thought of marrying him was making me sick to my stomach.

"Stay away from me! I did not sign up for this! I don't want to marry you, you filthy monster!" I cried.

"If you don't your dear brother, whom you sold yourself for, will die. The deal between us would be for nothing. You don't really want that, do you?" Damon closed the space between us with one big step. "Would you be able to live with the guilt of killing your own brother?" He asked, grabbing my face and forcing me to look in those ocean blue eyes of his.

"I just wanted my brother to wake up." I cried out loud.

"And I want to be the King of Hell but we don't always get what we want." He snapped.

I tried wrenching myself out of his bruising grip. He was hurting me and he didn't care at the slightest. As soon as I managed to get out of his grip I tried to runaway. He let me get one step away before he ripped me from my freedom. I felt his hands grip my biceps and he yanked me back. He kept my back flushed against his chest.

"Let me go!" I demanded in a shout.

"Eliza. . . "

I said let me go." I interrupted him as soon as my name left his mouth. I didn't want to hear his voice and I didn't want him touching me.

"Not until you listen to me." He pressed his nose in my hair and I felt him give me a gentle kiss.

The whisper kiss sent chills down my spine, causing me to shudder. I could feel his lips curve into a smile at the effect he was having on me. My heart was trying to bang it's way out of my chest and I felt heat begin to swarm between my legs. He was turning me on and he knew it. I tried acting like I wasn't affected but my burning desire was radiating off me like an aura.

"When we made the deal you never asked to see it in writing. That was your biggest mistake." He loosened his grip only enough so he could run my arms, making sparks flare in my core.

"The deal was that I became yours and you give my brother good health while erasing my debt. I never agreed to marrying you." I shook my head.

"No, but you agreed to become mine, so marrying me is in all the same." He released my arms but began to trace the curves of my body with the gentle touch of his fingertips.

"I want a new deal." I whispered as I closed my eyes, trying to block out the tingling sensations he was giving me.

"Tell you what. . .I'll be very generous and give you something you will want." He placed his hands on my hips and squeezed them.

I opened my eyes and winced in pain. "What would that be?"

"I'll give you more time and put the marriage on hold but your brother will have to stay in the hospital." He offered.

I shook my head and turned around to look him in the eyes. I'd rather my brother be out of the hospital."

"Then you won't have much time before our wedding." He pointed out.

"I got myself in the mess for my brother. I want him out of that stupid wheelchair." I whipped away my tears with the back of my hands. "I just don't understand why you would want to marry me. Do you secretly care for me?" Is that why you made me a special deal?" I questioned him.

His face went back to unreadable and cold. "Oh, I'm sorry. I've given you the impression that I have pathetic feelings for you." He stated spat, leaning against the counter and folding his arms over his chest.

"But-"

"I'm a demon, Eliza, I harbor no such things. Us demons don't have emotions"

"If you don't care then why do you let me cum? The contract specifies that I'm to satisfy you but doesn't say the same for you." I spoke boldly.

He let out a quiet chuckle. "You don't catch on much, do you?"

I didn't answer him, I just glared at him, trying to mask my emotions. There was a bunch of confusion buzzing around in my head. Maybe I was ignorant to his hidden agendas, just as I was ignorant to the deal I had made with a demon.

"Let's get one thing straight." He waved his hand in the air as if beckoning me to come to him.

An invisible force made me walk up to him. I dug my heels in to the tile floor, trying to stop myself but the force was too strong. My feet were ripped right off the floor and I was thrown into the counter. He picked me up by the waist and placed me on the edge of the counter.

"I don't let you cum for your own benefit." His hands drifted from my waist to the front of my jeans. I looked down and watched as he unbuttoned my pants. He dipped his hand in my panties and barely brushed his fingertips against my wet folds. I bit my lips and tried to muffle the moan that easily escaped my mouth. Such an evil being shouldn't have made me moan so easily. He shouldn't have made me moan at all.

The only problem was every inch of him screamed magical seduction. His fingers were rubbing circles in all the right spots. I leaned forward and buried my face in his hot chest. There was a faint scent of wintergreen mint and maybe cherry wood? I closed my eyes and tried to gather my sanity but it was too late. He already sucked me in and I didn't want him to stop touching me.

"I let you cum for two reason's, Eliza." His voice made me melt in his hands. "The first and most important is not to pleasure you but to humiliate you. Because at the end of the end of the day when you lay in your bed you will always remember that it was a demon that made you cum."

My walls began to convulse, I was getting close.

"It shows that you liked it, like the dirty whore that you are."

I felt my legs tremble as liquid heat began to stir in my core.

"The second reason is because it feels so good when you squeeze my cock." He whispered in my ear as he dragged his fingers to my moist folds. That was all I needed to send myself spiraling in to a glorious orgasm. "So next time my dick is inside you and I make you cum; make sure you remember exactly why I'm making you cum." He spoke quietly, tickling the shell of my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think of Damon now that he's showing his true colors? Please comment and tell me what you think I will try to update as soon as I can, you are all awesome for reading! Thank you!