Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 19: The empty throne

[Eliza POV]
The sound of my puppy whimpering woke me up. I fluttered my eyes open and scanned the darkness that engulfed my room. Bright red numbers beside my bed read that it was 3 in the morning. I simply rolled over and tried to go back to sleep but then I realized my throat was parched dry. With a sigh, I rolled out of my warm bed and shivered against the cold air.

At that moment I realized how stupid I was for wearing short black P.J shorts with a plain white tank top. I folded my arms over my chest and walked towards the bathroom once I felt how full my bladder was. My hand reached for the switch and I felt my eyes burn at the sudden brightness. When I managed to open my eyes I jumped at the figure standing in front of me. It was Damon, leaning on my bathroom sink and staring in the mirror in front of him.

He had a black eye on the left side of his face and bruises all over his bare back. His left shoulder actually looked like it was hanging out of socket. My eyes studied his perfectly sculpted form. This was the man I was going to marry. Well, demon actually.

“Damon, what happened?” I asked as I focused my sight on his face through the mirror.

“Don’t worry, it’s healing.” He gripped the edge of the sink and clentched his jaw.

Before my own eyes, his shoulder blade shifted beneath his skin and his shoulder shifted back in place. There was a loud cracking sound which I assumed was his bones shifting. The mere sight of it sent chills crawling down my spine. It was yet another reminder that my soon-to-be husband was a demon. Despite his handsome looks, he was a monster hiding beneath the surface.

“I’m very happy to see you wearing the ring.” He turned to me and I watched his black eye slowly fade.

“I believe that’s what a fiancé is supposed to do.”

Damon’s lips curved into a devious smirk. “I know, but I enjoy seeing the symbol that says, “I’m taken”. He stepped towards me.
“Have you forgotten the mark you left on me?” I asked as I folded my arms over my chest.

“That one is hidden but this one. . .” He picked up my hand that bared an engagement ring. “Is for everyone to see, to let them know that you are mine.”

I pulled my hand out of his grip. “I have to use the bathroom, would you mind meeting me in my room?” I asked.

Damon gave his head a nod and walked out of the bathroom.
After using the restroom and taking a small sip of water, I found Damon laying on his side, stretched across my bed. His apparel had changed to a simple black tank top and black jeans. The moment his blue eyes scanned me I felt a bolt of excitement travel between my legs. Why must the evil demon be such a delicious temptation to me?

“I want answers Damon.” I finally gathered the courage to speak.

He brought those eyes to mine. “What could you possibly want to know?”

“I want to know what is going on and what is going to happen to me?”

“Come have a seat.” He patted the empty space beside him.

I sat down beside him and looked down at his gorgeous face. Oh how I wanted to cradle his face with my hands and devour those lips with my own. It was astonishing how my attraction to the evil demon grew each time I laid eyes on him. Even after all the manipulating, I still desired to have him between my legs. He was a lustful thing and I knew he was holding part of me captive.

“So, how curious are you?” He asked.

“I’m very curious.” I replied.

“Well, how about I give you answers in exchange for something else.” His eyes left a trail of fire traveling to my core, which was growing hot and wet.

“Such as?”

He reached up and plucked at my tank top. “Stripping, fucking, sucking, and whatever I want.”

“Just to clarify, I get to ask what ever question I want?”

He gave his head a nod. “Let it be known that you will have to earn the answers.”

“I think I can do that.” I sat up and grabbed the end of my tank top.
“First question.” Damon offered.

“What’s going to happen after I marry you?” I asked as I slowly brought my tank top over my head, leaving me in a dark red bra with black lace covering it.

“We’ll consummate our marriage and I will take the throne of Hell.” He raised his eyebrows waiting for the next question.

I decided to stand up and hook my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts before slowly peeling them off my slender legs. Damon bit his bottom lip and let out a groan in pleasure. His blue eyes searched my skin as if he was the big bad wolf and I was little red riding hood.

“Can you change into an animal?” I asked as I slowly crawled on the bed, giving him a full view of my cleavage.

“Only if I want to. It’s a real pain in the ass to shift, though.”

I crawled on top of Damon and he shifted so he was laying on his back. His hands gripped my waist as I grinded against his clothed erection. I leaned forward and planted a light kiss on his lips. When I went to pull away Damon reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. He pulled the straps and watched as it drifted down my arms.

“I saw some pictures of myself when I was a kid and there was a red fox in them. Was that you?”

Damon reached up and palmed my right breast while keeping his other hand on my left hip. We were grinding against each other, making sparks fly throughout my body.

“Yes.”

That was all he said. I lifted my ass up and pulled my panties down just a little. He stuck a finger in my heated entrance and used his padded thumb to rub my clit. For a second all the questions I had in my hand disappeared, clouded by the pleasure that was soaring through out my body. He released my right breast and used his free hand to tear the panties off my thighs.

“Any more questions, or can I fuck you into the mattress now?” He whispered.

“Why me? Why not someone else?” I asked as I began unbuttoning his black pants.

“I came across you when I was in the form of a fox and I had a broken hand. You saw me limping and leaned down to help me. I looked up at you with my blood red eyes and you didn’t get scared, you just carried me home and patched up my paw.” Damon began to explain.

I lifted his shirt up and gave a gentle kiss right before his belly button and pulled his pants down.

“You could have healed it on your own.” I pointed out as I sat back down on his waist. His erection was prodding at my entrance but I refused to let him inside until I got my answers.

He snapped his fingers and all the clothes were gone. My whole body was tingling and the constant ache between my legs was making it impossible to wait. He grabbed my waist tightly and rocked my hips so his erection would rub around my clit, I began to tremble.

“Well there was just something I saw in you, I knew the moment I laid eyes on you, I had to have you.” He reached up and tucked my hair behind my ears before cradling my face with the palm of his hands. “You caused a stir inside me, deep below my demonic exterior.” Our eyes made contact and I felt a chill run down my spine. I leaned forward, keeping my hands on his chest, and pressed my lips against his.

“Now you can fuck me into the bed.”

Damon smiled against my lips and quickly spun us around so I was caged between him and the mattress.

[Adam POV]
Adam stood right outside his sister’s door, listening to every word Damon said. He was only in his blue flannel pajama bottoms, holding Lucky to his chest. All the words being spoken didn’t make any sense to him. Damon was the red fox from years ago? His sister ‘caused a stir deep below his demonic exterior’? Did his sister fall in love with some psycho? He put Lucky down and decided it was time for the Louisville slugger.