Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 20: Must be claimed

[Eliza POV]
Damon brought his moist lips to my neck as he held my hands over my head. I let out a quiet sigh and felt the chills travel through my body. He grazed my skin with his teeth and went lower to my abdomen. The warmth of his tongue left a trail of fire traveling straight to my core. He was sinking lower until his face was between my thighs.

You let me violate you
You let me penetrate you,
You let me complicate you


His hands traveled to my hips to keep me in place as he started to lick my clit. I fisted the sheets and bit my lower lip, trying to silence the moan in my throat. Just the feel of his hot breath on my wet folds was nearly enough to make me come.

Help me, I broke apart my insides
Help me, I got no soul to sell
Help me, the only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself


I felt an invisible force penetrate me and I knew he was using his demonic powers to get me off. Whatever it was, he was hitting my g-spot every time. Suddenly I felt an orgasm ripple through me and for a second I forgot to breathe. Damon pulled away and licked his lips that were glistening with my juices.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole exsistence is flawed
You get me closer to God


He reached down and wrapped a tight fist around his cock. A little bead of precum came out of his little slit.

“Don’t worry you can return the favor after we get married. Until then. . .” he crawled between my legs and wasted no time impaling me with his erection.

I let out a little cry from the sudden invasion and Damon covered my mouth with one hand while using the other to grasp my hair. He thrusted so hard that it almost hurt.

This time my moan was muffled by his hand. He removed his hand and propped himself up so he could kiss me.

“I love when I have you squirming beneath me like this, you look so perfect.” He scanned my face with his eyes as he pulled out of me and slammed back in me.

You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything


Before I could even grasp what was happening, he flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees. His hand searched my back, tracing the claw marks he left on me.

“When you come, I want you to scream my name.” He instructed.
I buried my face in the pillow and practically ripped the fabric with my bare hands.

He kept his hands on my hips and continued to dig himself deeper.

Help me, tear down my reason
Help me, it’s your sex I can smell
Help me, you make me perfect
Help me become somebody else


Just then, I felt it. That deliscous warm glow growing in the pit of my stomach.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God


My brain began to fill up with endorphins and then it happened.
“Come on Eliza, tell me who you belong to.” Damon growled as he kept rocking his hips.

“Damon!” I screamed out loud as my walls tightened around his shaft.

Damon let out a small groan and I felt him spurting his orgasm inside me.

[Damon POV]
Damon pulled up his pants and looked down at Eliza who was lying on the bed. He reached down and tossed her the clothes she had on before. Call him possessive, but he didn’t want anyone else to see her naked. That was a sight only meant for him. He was aware she was far from a virgin but he was sure to collect every soul of man that ever touched her. It was all because she was his, even when she didn’t know it.

As soon as Eliza was standing in front of him, fully dressed he bowed his head down and placed a rough kiss on her lips. Without another word said, he turned and opened the bedroom door, expecting her brother to be waiting for him. He sensed Adam and knew he was eavesdropping but he didn’t care. What he did care about was the damn wooden bat that was swung at him. That was something he could have gone without.

The wooden bat simply bounced off his head, doing very little damage. Damon just stood there, sizing the stupid human with his plain blue eyes. For a second he considered flashing the human his blood red eyes just to give him a scare but that seemed pointless. Eliza came up from behind Damon, eyes wide and full of shock.

“Adam, what the hell are you doing?” She shouted.

“I can ask you the same thing! He’s a fucking psychopath! Why are you marrying him? Is he making you do it?” Adam raised the bat, getting ready to swing again.

“You don’t want to swing that bat again.” Damon warned Adam.

“I want to know what the hell is going on?” Adam shouted.

“Adam please-” Eliza began to beg her brother but Damon cut her off.

“You really want the truth?” Damon challenged.

No one replied. Damon inched further to the brother and when he didn’t speak Damon answered him.

“The truth is I been fucking your sister because we had a deal. The deal was I woke you up from a coma and your sister belongs to me.”

The boy’s anger snapped and he swung the bat at Damon again. Damon shifted his eyes to the wooden bat and it shattered into tiny little pieces that drifted to the floor. Adam’s jaw almost touched the floor and fear flashed in his eyes.

“I told you that you didn’t want to swing that bat.”

“Damon please don’t hurt him.” Eliza ran out and stood beside her brother.

Damon looked at her brother and contemplated his proper punishment. He didn’t want to do anything that would make Eliza upset and cry like a baby. So what could he do? Then he thought of something suitable for his actions.

“Fine, I won’t hurt him. I need a best man anyways.”

“What?” The siblings asked in sync.

“A best man, you know, the man that holds the ring and such?” Damon replied.

“Damon please, leave him out of it.” Eliza asked, looking at him with her big doe eyes.

Unfortunately for her Damon was a demon and didn’t care about her doe eyes.

“He already involved himself, so he will be the best man at our wedding and after that there will be no more seeing your sister again. Now if you will excuse me, I have an empty throne to claim.”

[Eliza POV]
Before me or my brother could say anything, Damon disappeared right before our eyes. I gripped my hair tightly, frustrated at what just happened. A part of me was thankful for Damon sparing my brother’s life but I couldn’t stand what he just did. Adam shouldn’t have been forced to watch me marry a demon. Then to top it off he is expecting to keep my brother away from me after the wedding.

“What the hell are we going to do, Eliza?” Adam asked.

That was a very good question that I didn’t have the answer to.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics used in this chapter belong to the song Closer by NIN