Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 22: The wedding

It had taken until sunrise for my brother and I to find a loophole. A few phone calls later and everything was all set. Except for the fact that I was still marrying Damon. I couldn’t even imagine what was going to happen after I said “I do”. Would he take me in the next room and fuck me without mercy? Would he try to turn me into a demon?

My future had left me so flabbergasted. There were so many questions left unanswered. I felt like I was diving off a cliff, blind folded with my hands tied behind my back. I was now property of the ruler of hell and there was nothing I could do about it. I was his, and no one could save me from that.

It had been only one exact day later when Damon showed himself again. I was ina pair of black cupris with a black shirt that a green four leaf clover on it. Adam was sitting at the kitchen table dressed in his dark blue pants with a plain black shirt. My puppy was lounging under Adam’s chair with his head tucked between his paws.
As soon as I heard a wolf whistle beside me I knew it was Damon.

“So how is the best man and bride-to-be?” Damon asked as he leaned against the wall, folding his arms across his chest.

I looked up at him to see he was in a black tux and his hair was combed to perfection. My heart leaped to my throat and I felt all the butterflies in my stomach die. He was going to have the wedding as soon as I slipped the dress on. He was ready and I already knew he came to get me. A huge lump formed in my throat and I didn’t want to answer him.

“What’s the matter Adam?” Damon asked turning his attention to my brother.

Adam didn’t answer him.

“Oh come on Dude, don’t be mad because I’m fucking your sister. I promise you, she likes it.” Damon tormented.

I slammed a dish purposely against the sink to catch Damon’s attention. His blue eyes wondered to me, waiting for me to speak.
“You’re an asshole.” I commented as I went back to washing dishes.
Damon came up from behind me and placed his fingers on my temple.

“Watch your tone, Eliza. Remember that I own you so that means your mind,” he brought his hands to my chest, “your heart,” then he brought his hands to my waist, “and your body is mine.”

His words caused a chill to run down my spine. I wrenched myself free from his grip and took a step back. Lucky came from under the chair and began barking.

“I’m not marrying you today so leave me alone!” I snapped.

Lucky continued his barking. Damon shot my puppy a look and I watched his fluffy head turn. A crack sound came from Lucky as he as his body fell plump to the floor. Adam jumped out of his seat, curses murmuring beneath his breath. I placed my hand over my mouth as I turned to Damon. My heart became instantly crushed. Lucky was just an innocent little puppy that didn’t deserve that.

“Correction: You are marrying me today.” Damon grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head into the counter top. My vision went black before I could even acknowledge my pain.

I woke up in a huge white room on a big fluffy bed. There were racks and racks of different colored dresses filling up the room. My heart tried beating its way out of my chest. Where was Adam? Where the hell was I? Was this Hell?

I leaped off the bed and began to instantly look for a door. All I could see was white walls, dresses, and mirrors. Even though the room was fairly chilly, I felt myself start to sweat from all my paranoia that was settling in. What was I supposed to do at a time like this?

Just then I watched something coming out of the wall. A door came to my vision that started to slowly open. It must have been a secret passage or a camouflage door. Lupy entered the room with her light blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. She was in a short black dress that hugged her body tightly. The dress had thin straps and was almost see-through. I took a step back and examined her. She practically glowed with beauty.

“Good, you’re up.” She closed the door behind her.

“What am I doing here?” I asked, trying to keep as much distance between us as possible.

“We need to get you ready for your wedding. Damon is very anxious to get it done and over with.”

“I don’t need your help. I’ll just put on a dress and call it a wedding in Hell.”

Lupy put a hand on her hip and smiled at my words as if I was joking. “If we were in Hell you would know it. Now I know you’re not a big fan of me but you’re gonna have to suck it up because I’m your maid of honor.”

She moved a rack of dresses and revealed a black vanity with a round mirror. There were all sorts of make-up and hair supplies ready to use. All I could do was shake my head at her. I really didn’t want to get all dolled up. Especially by some female demon that I was uncomfortable with. I barely knew her and I was supposed to let her touch me?

“Please have a seat.” She pulled out the chair for me.

“No thank you.” I politely declined.

“I insist.”

The way she said it made a bolt of fear shake me to my core. Even though she held a smile and spoke politely I knew she was basically saying ‘get in the fucking chair before I skin you alive.’ I walked barefoot over the cold tiled floor and sat in the chair. My eyes connected to her green eyes as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

“Don’t worry little human, I’ll take good care of you.”

Lupy grabbed a hair brush and began working on my hair. I blinked back the tears that were welling up in my eyes. This was all happening so fast, it seemed like just yesterday I had my first kiss with Damon. How was it already time to become his bride? Was there any way I could renegotiate our deal?

“I know what you’re thinking and I’m going to tell you right now, it’s a waste of your time.” Lupy gathered my hair in her hands and started playing around with it.

“I’m just so scared.” I whispered.

“Don’t be, you should be excited more than anything. Your gonna be queen.” She wrapped my hair up in an elegant bun.

“I don’t want this though.” I shook my head, watching Lupy through the mirror.

She walked up to the vanity and began looking through some make up. I had to confess she didn’t seem so bad for a demon. Then again, I had once thought Damon was a gentleman of a demon. Boy, was I wrong.

“What kind of demon are you?” I asked as she started to apply eye liner.

“I’m a succubus. Try not to feel intimidated by my looks, its all part of my charisma as a succubus.” She winked at me and went to applying a light shade of eyeliner. “So Damon is really good in the sack, don’t you think?”

“You two slept together?” I asked.

She nodded her head and I felt something twist in my gut. For some reason I was jealous that Damon slept with her. It was almost like I wanted to be the only one that he slept with. That was when I realized a part of me had somehow managed to develop feelings for the Prince of Hell. Everything I was feeling at the moment was awfully confusing. I didn’t want to marry him but I didn’t want him with anyone else.

“Okay, hair and make-up done. All you need is a dress. Damon said pick anything as long as it isn’t white. He always was such a control freak.” Lupy rolled her eyes.

I got up and began searching through all the tons of dresses. Some were made of silk, others were made of lace. Some had straps, others were strapless, and others were halter tops. The one dress that had caught my eye was a beautiful light blue color with a corset top that tied in the back. There were little sparkling sequins sewn to the material. My heart fluttered at the sight and I knew it was the dress.

I held it up to my body and the length was just perfect. Lupy sat on the bed and watched as I fit myself in the dress. It hugged my torso tightly but instantly fluffed out at the waist. When I stood in front I couldn’t even believe I was the same person. Although tears threaten to escape my eyes, I didn’t let it happen.

Cold feet? More like frost bitten feet. The door opened and revealed Damon dressed in the same tux as before.

“I hope you’re ready.” He commented.

I turned around and looked at him. So that was he was going to say to me? No ‘you look beautiful’ or ‘wow, you look amazing’? That was just another reminder that I was marrying a demon. That emotionless bastard didn’t care how I felt. He didn’t care how scared I was, as a matter of fact, he didn’t care about anything.

“Yes we should get this done and over with.” I nodded.

“I’ll see you at the altar.” Lupy walked by me, patting me on the shoulder.

Damon held his arm out and I gently grabbed a hold of it. We both walked out of the door and walked in a long dark hall. At the end of the hall was a large ballroom with chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. There was a small altar in the middle of the room and a bright red carpet that lead a path up to us. The altar was made of sticks, leaves, and a few black roses. My brother was standing to the left in a black tux with a black rose pinned to his jacket. Lupy was on the right in the same tight black dress with black high heels. At least she had shoes on, I was barefoot.

So this was it, my big wedding day that I never wanted. My body started to tremble as we slowly walked down the aisle. I wanted to run and hide. I wanted to scream about how I didn’t want to do this, but I knew I couldn’t. I had to keep my end of the deal and that was all I was gonna do.

“You look very beautiful.” Damon’s voice made me jump.

I looked up at him with my watery eyes. “Thank you.”

He actually said I looked beautiful, he complimented me. That only made my heart flutter, which wasn’t good at all. I couldn’t fall in love with a monster. A demon wasn’t meant to be loved. They didn’t deserve it.

When I looked I looked up at the altar I noticed we were already there.
“I don’t want this.” The words escaped my lips in a soft whisper. “I don’t deserve this, Damon, I’m a good person.” I started to beg.

“You are far from a good person, Eliza. If you were, you would have never made that deal with me. Good girls don’t make deals with demons.”

The altar was coming much too fast and I started to shake. There had to a way to escape this.

“I know you’re scared, Eliza but don’t be. I promise you I won’t hurt you and I won’t let ever let anyone else hurt you. You’ll always get whatever you want so please don’t try to run because that will be very bad.” He attempted to calm me down.

“I want to be able to see my brother and friend.” I turned to him and stepped up to the altar.

“We’ll discuss it later.” He whispered.

“Good afternoon Damon.” A familiar voice spoke.

I looked up to see father Murphy standing in front of us.
“Father Murphy?” I asked.

He blinked his eyes and they revealed an inky black color. “Not today, Dear.” The demon answered.

I glared at Damon. That son of a bitch wasn’t satisfied enough with my pain he had already caused. He just had to make it worse by having one of his demon’s possess father Murphy. If only I could scratch out his eyeballs and shove them down his throat for everything he had done to me and to those I cared for.

The demon’s words faded out of my hearing. All I could hear was sthe sound of my heartbeat echoing through my eardrums. Tha-thump, tha-thump, tha-thump. I kept my eyes on my brother who looked like he was going to vomit. All I could do was nod my head in his direction, signaling that I was okay. Which, honestly, I was far from okay.

Damon nudged me and when I looked back at the possessed father Murphy I realized that they were waiting for those two words. I swallowed the lump in my throat and forced those words out.

“I do.”

Damon held on to my hand and placed another ring on my finger. With both rings on my hand, my middle finger felt heavy. I wasn’t used to wearing rings. My eyes went to Damon’s hand and he had a cold band on his ring finger. That was it, I was doomed forever whether I liked it or not. A tear slipped out my left eye as Damon placed his lips on mine. I really didn’t want it and after marrying a demon I was sure there was no divorce.

As soon as he pulled away he held onto my hand and started walking back down the aisle. I turned to look at Adam because he was mouthing something to me but I couldn’t understand what he was saying. It looked like he was trying to ‘mushroom’ which made no sense. I tried mouthing the word ‘what’ to him but Damon was practically dragging me away. He opened a door and pushed me in it. The room had had black padded walls and in the right corner of the room was a giant white bed. It was covered with white fluffy duvets and pillows. Then there was a tall mirror embedded in one of the padded walls. Everything else was wide open space.

“Don’t worry, we will add more when necessary.” Damon commented as he shut the door and locked it.

“You can’t just keep me locked up in here, it’s not right.” I stated.

He grabbed me by my arm and brought me in front of the mirror. I tried wiggling out of his grasp but it was useless with his inhuman strength. His nails were digging into my arms as he stood behind me, watching us in the mirror. I felt my hair fall down my shoulders and I suddenly got a case of the chills, the kind that I enjoyed. My face started glowing a shade of pink as Damon released my arms and reached down to lift my dress up.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m lifting up your dress so I can fuck you with my fingers.”

He moved my hair and placed gentle kisses on my neck. Heat pooled between my legs and I found myself leaning against the mirror as he dug his hand in my panties. My mind was fading into a fog as he started to rub small circles around my clit. I let out a little moan and then something happened. I realized Adam was trying to say ‘bathroom’. I had to get the bathroom!

I jumped out of his grip and looked up at him. “I’m sorry, I just realized I have to use the bathroom really bad. Can I please go?” I asked as politely as possible.

Damon looked at me with his sharp angry eyes. “You got two minutes.” He stated. “First door on the left.”

I raced into the bathroom and closed the door immediately. My eyes went all over the place, trying to find a clue or something. As soon as I stuck my hand under the sink I felt a crinckled piece of paper.
This was it. The only thing that would either make me or break me.

[Damon POV]
Damon paced around the room, waiting for Eliza. It had been 3 minutes and she didn’t return. He got a feeling something wasn’t right. He went straight to the bathroom and began banging on the door.

“Eliza.” He called but there was no answer.

“Maybe your human is getting sick.” Lupy came up from behind him.
He sent her a glare before kicking down the bathroom door.

Oh momma I’m in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
The bathroom was empty. There wasn’t a soul or person to be found.

[Eliza POV]
The rain poured down on me as I shivered against the cold breeze. I was stuck in a black zip up hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans. My hair was tucked in a blonde wig that was very loose on my head.

Law man has put an end to my running and I’m so far from my home

I didn’t even know where I was exactly. All I knew was that I was on a long stretch of a road surrounded by nothing but big fields. Was I supposed to be in the fields or the side of the road? I had no clue what I was doing, then I saw a small car approaching.

Oh Momma , I can hear you crying, you’re so scared and all alone

The car was getting closer and my paranoia reached the sky. What if it was one of Damon’s men looking for me? As soon as the car pulled up I peaked in and felt so relieved that it was Adam.

Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don’t have very long

He smiled at me. “Hey Blondie, you need a ride?” He was teasing me about my blonde wig.

I smiled at him, opened the door to my Porsche, and got in the car.

Yeah! The jig is up the noose is out, they finally found me
The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty


I shut the door and locked it before turning to my brother. A life on the run with my brother sounded better than a life stuck with an asshole demon. Adam raised an eyebrow at me.

“I said I would marry him, I never said I would stay.” That was my loophole.

Never more go astray, this will be the end today of a wanted man
Adam pressed on the gas pedal and kept his eyes on the road. “I emptied your bank account like you asked.”

“Good, we’re gonna need it running from Damon.”

I stated as I looked out the window, knowing that my inch of freedom might not last that long. Running from a demon king had consequences but I didn’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that is the end of my story I hope you all enjoyed it to everyone who has stayed with me through the end you are so awesome thank you very much
The lyrics used in chapter belong to the song Renegade by Styx