Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 8: Where there's a contract. . .

The day on the calendar marked that it had been a whole week since I saw Damon. A whole week of torturous throbbing between my legs. Every time I tried to relax I couldn't because I found my hands trying to travel below my belt. I wanted to relief myself so bad but the fear of what Damon would do kept me in place. Would he hurt my brother or Sarah? His behavior was always unforeseen.

My hands fisted the sheets in attempt to at least imagine what it would feel like if Damon was attending to my needs. His tongue would flicker over my little nub and his arms would be wrapped around my waist, helping to keep me still. A tingling heat would be right beneath the surface and there would be coils tightening in my pit. My legs would be trembling in raw pleasure. I would be moaning and trying to buck my hips to help reach my own orgasm. The coils would snap under pressure and my liquid heat would spill right onto his warm wet tongue.

I bit my bottom lip and grunted, completely frustrated. Laying on my back was not a good idea at a time like this. I rolled over as an attempt to go back to sleep but I bumped into a warm wall. At first I assumed it was Lucky so I inched closer and then I realized. . . There was fur and what ever it was appeared bigger than me.

"Wakey, wakey, my little sleeping beauty." I heard a voice whisper.

No, it couldn't be. This had to be some sick twisted dream I was having due to me being horny. My eyes fluttered open to see Damon laying right beside me with his hands folded behind his head. At least he had clothes on but that didn't help shield the fact that he was in my bed. I jumped up and gasped when I realized that this wasn't a dream. Damon's lips curved into a full mischievous smile.

"Miss me?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Damon, what the hell?" I moved away from him and sat up.

"Hello Eliza, dream of me lately?" He asked in his cocky voice.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the ray of sunlight peaking through the dark red curtains. "I hate to disappoint you but I don't dream about you or the things you do to me."

100 percent denial.

Damon's smile only grew and I saw something flash in his eyes. "You don't have to be embarrassed." He rolled onto his side and leaned into me. "I can smell how excited you are."

His whispers sent heated waves right to my core. I felt one of his hands skim down my stomach all the way to the waistband of my shorts. My heart beat started to quicken, the adrenaline putting me on full alert. Deep down I wanted to curse him for leaving me on edge for a whole week, but I didn't want to push my punishment. I just wanted to get all my frustrations out.

"Are you sure you haven't dreamt of this?" He dug his hand into my shorts and brushed his fingertips against the soaked fabric of my panties.

I jumped at his touch and grabbed the headboard behind me. "Yes." I whispered
.
"Yes, what?" He asked as he moved my panties to the side.

"I've had dreams about you." I confessed, hoping he would touch me.
He brushed his fingers against my wet folds as if stroking an animal.

"Be more specific, Eliza."

I tightened my grip on the headboard and bucked my hips but he pulled away. "I've had dreams of you touching me." My voice came out like a whimper.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" He asked as he stared at me with those blue eyes.

"Yes, please. Please make me cum." I begged.

he leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss. "Now see, that wasn't so bad, now was it?"

My fingers were beginning to ache from the tight grip against the wood of my headboard. He crawled on top of me and sank down so his face was at my stomach. The feel of his gentle lips traveling between my legs made me nearly cry out in pleasure. His warm moist tongue immediately started going in circles over my clit and I felt a delicious fire spread through my body. My legs began to tremble and the moment he stuck his middle finger inside me I felt my walls clench.

For a second my vision flashed white as I sealed my eyes shut and let out my last final moan. My orgasm forced my whole body to stiffen and Damon sucked all the juices out of me. He gave me his evil smirk and raised to his knees. My eyes watched as he sprung his erection free and his hand wrapped tightly around it and he fisted himself. I lifted my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra.

His hands grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him with such little effort. I felt the head of his shaft right at my entrance, ready to invade my body with a simple thrust. Those ocean blue eyes were blown wide with lust and want. When our lips met I reached behind him to grab a fistful of his shirt and brought the material up to his shoulder blades. He pulled away long enough to remove his shirt and was back to placing rough kisses on my lips.

I rolled my hips and felt his shaft rub the spot above my entrance. Damon leaned down and began to pepper my neck with kisses and harsh bites. He lined his cock up to my entrance and snapped his pelvis forward so he could sheath himself inside me completely. I tried to run my hand through his hair but he pinned my wrists above my head with one of his hands. He used his free hand to weave through the mop of my hair.

My hips were thrusting, rolling, and snapping. Anything to keep up with him but I couldn't. he was mashing into me, digging his heels into the mattress to help his thrusts become more powerful. I tried to keep my moaning as quiet as possible but his movements were causing the endorphins in my brain to block my thoughts. The only thing I was concentrating on was how euphoric it felt to have him inside me. My insides were tingling and for a split second my legs became numb.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better he hooked an arm under my leg and lifted it up close to my abdomen.
I let out a loud wail in the sudden burst of pleasure. He was exploring every little bit of my insides and I didn't mind one bit. Even when his thrusts started to get sloppy he was inching me closer to my second orgasm. The muscles in my stomach tightened and my body jolted from the waves of pleasure that surged through me. My walls squeezed his thick cock as I felt myself finally let go.

Damon's thrusts began to slow down and then I felt his hot seed spurt into me. Even when he released my wrists and leg I remained still, trying to regulate my breathing. He looked at me and let his eyes flash that blood red color. It was a reminder that the man that just fucked me was no man at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is finally up and I'm gonna try to post another one soon.
A special thank you to genocideforjenny for commenting. Your comment inspired me and your awesome.
I hope everyone enjoyed please let me know.