Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 7: Control

"Adam, I'm so sorry for being late. I got held up." I apologized.

Adam sat quietly in his wheelchair, staring out the window. He had a blank expression on his face but I knew he was upset with me. I could feel it. It was like a heavy weight sinking in my stomach. if only he could understand why I was so late. After fucking my brains out, Damon had forced me to take a bath before he allowed me to leave.
It sounded ridiculous but I wasn't going to risk my brother going back in a coma. He was all I had and I couldn't loose him.

The only problem was that keeping my end of the deal meant putting Adam on the back burner even though he needed to be top priority. Since he was in a coma for so long he had to learn everything all over again. He didn't say anything but I could see it in his eyes; he felt hopeless. If only I could sell my soul to make him happy.

"Adam, please talk to me."

His eyes finally wondered off to me. "I may be staying in this hospital for a couple of months because I can't even fucking walk." he balled his hand into a fist, his knuckles showing a white color. The way he spoke, it was almost as if he was disgusted with himself. "I understand your probably busy but I need your support. I need to know that you won't forget about me because I'm a cripple."

"You'll get there, Adam. Your not going to be in a wheelchair forever. And what makes you think that I would ever forget you?" I tried to sit on one of the chairs but I was so sore that I had to stand back up.

"I have no dignity left. It didn't help that you sent your hot friend here by herself." Adam's lips curved into a small smile as he turned to look out the window again.

I raised an eyebrow at him and couldn't believe what was happening. Was my older brother blushing? Over my best friend? Something tugged in my stomach and I wasn't sure if it was anger or something else. Sarah and Adam? Oh no, it couldn't happen. Not because I had anything against them. It was because Adam never kept a girl after the first date.

"Adam, Don't even think about it." I pointed my finger at him in a stern way.

"What?" he asked innocently as his small smile turned into a full bloom smirk.

***

Something was different about my house. I never left any lights on, yet my whole house was lit up like a Christmas tree. My puppy was sitting on the porch, wagging his skinny tail and whining in excitement. The clouds were causing an overcast, making the sky look grey. So on top of my house being broken into the weather was being a bitch today. Of course there was always a chance of it being Damon. That would explain why Lucky was outside.

I stepped out of my Porsche and approached the house, cautiously. The front door creaked and Damon appeared behind it, an irritated look on his face. Lucky immediately tucked his tail behind his legs and hid behind me. Maybe he could sense just how vile the handsome demon really was. I couldn't but every time he came around, little hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

He wasn't human, and he definitely wasn't some angel; but he was gorgeous. Let's not forget about the fact that he fucked better than any porn star.

"About time you got home. Come here!"

He grabbed me by the shirt and practically dragged me in the house. The door slammed shut behind me and my stomach dropped in alert. What the hell was Damon up to? Why was he dragging me into the living room? my heart was beginning to race and I started to shake in fear. This was the prince of hell and his actions were unpredictable.

"We only got a few minutes so we have to make it count." He explained briefly before cradling my face in his hands and smashing his lips on top of mine.

I tried to push him off me but he had inhuman strength.

"Wait-is the only time you come around for just sex?" Can't we just talk or something?" I tried backing away but all he did was grip my bicep and tug me so hard that I crashed into his chest.

"yes, now get over here so I can fuck you into this couch."

I tried prying out of his hands but that only caused him to give me a warning growl that made his chest vibrate. His eyes flashed red and I knew right then and there. . .he wasn't in the mood today. As soon as I stopped fighting he smiled, showing me his pearly white teeth.

"By the way, I found the perfect song for us." His mood went from raging to happy-go-lucky.

A loud rock beat began to play from the black ihome dock. He looked like he wanted to laugh in my face which only angered me. I swallowed my pride and began to kiss him on the lips.

"Unfortunately we don't have time for what I wanted to do. You were late. That means I have to punish you." He dragged his eyes down my body as if he was contemplating what to do to me.

I love the way you look at me
I feel the pain you place inside
you lock me up inside your dirty cage
well I'm alone inside my mind


I tried asking what he meant but he pushed me down on the fluffy tan couch. He pulled my shirt over my head and began kissing me. Chills ran down my spine and I shuddered in excitement.

I'd like to teach you all the rules
I'd get to see them set in stone


He got on his knees and began unbuckling my belt.

I like it when you chain me to the bed
but then your secrets never shone


He peeled my pants down and literally ripped my panties off. The room was getting hotter and his fingers were slowly getting closer to my lower lips.

I need to feel you
you need to feel me
I can't control you
You're not the one for me, no


His fingers brushed against my wet slick folds before he gently inserted them. I tried bucking my hips but he used his free hand to hold me still.

I can't control you
You can't control me
I need to feel you
So why's there even you and me?


I dug my teeth into my bottom lip and let out a moan involuntary. He stared at me with those blazing blue eyes and put on a gentle smile before pulling his finger out of me.

I love the way you rake my skin
I feel you hate you place inside


He dug his nails into my flesh and dragged me out so I was laying down.

I need to get your voice out of my head
Cause I'm that guy you'll never find


He climbed ontop of me and began kissing my neck with his arm propped up against the armrest.

I think you know of all the rules
there's no expression on your face
I hope that someday you will let me go
release me from my dirty cage


I felt him knead my breast with his free hand as he began trailing kisses down my body.

I need to feel you
you need to feel me
I can't control you
you're not the one for me, no


Every inch of my body that he kissed sent all kinds of tingles between my legs. Liquid heat was growing and for a split second I considered on begging him to fuck me.

I can't control you
you can't control me
I need to feel you
So why's there even you and me?


I bucked my hips and felt his jean-clad erection rub my clit. Oh yes, right there. Damon lowered his kisses down my stomach and lower abdomen to my v-area. With one of his hands on my hip and the other groping my ass, I became a ball of sexual energy.

I love the way you look at me

He brought his piercing eyes to mine.

I love the way you smack my ass

He gave my ass a hard slap.

I love the dirty things you do

His lips traveled to my thighs and I felt a bolt of excitement travel through me.

I have control of you

His tongue ran up my slit and darted into my entrance. I arched my back and moaned. Holy shit, that felt so good. Damon wrapped my legs around his shoulders and continued wiggling his tongue in all the right ways.

I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smack my ass
I love the dirty things you do
I have control of you


He raked his nails down my hips to my outer thighs. I grabbed ahold of the couch cushions and grabbed ahold of my own hair. He flicked his tongue over my clit then went lower to my folds.

I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smack my ass
I love the dirty things you do
I have control of you


This was so frustrating! Every time I was close to finishing he would move away from the spot, violently ripping me away from my pleasure.

I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smack my ass
I love the dirty things you do
I have control of you


His tongue went back to my clit and began to work in circles.

I need to feel you
You need to feel me
I can't control you
You're not the one for me, no


I was close, just a few more seconds. the waves of pleasure set fire to my lower abdomen, preparing for release.

I can't control you
You can't control me
I need to feel you
so why's there even you and me?


I felt my walls clench several times, I was about to cum, and then he pulled away.

You're not the one for me, no

I wasn't a violent person at all, but pushing me to the edge then reeling me back in made me consider smacking the demon.

You're not the one for me, no

He looked down at me and gave off a shit eating grin.

You're not the one for me, no

That son of a bitch!

You're not the one for me, no

The song finally ended and I sat up.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, trying to control my breathing.

"Consider it your punishment. You're not allowed to touch yourself or have anyone else touch you until I come back." He stood up and started fixing himself.

"How do you know I'll do that?" I snapped.

"You don't get it yet, do you?" He asked.

"Get what?"

He grabbed my jaw with his fingers but made sure not to use too much pressure. Our eyes connected and I felt a strong throb between my legs. "I have control of you."

He leaned down and gave me a rough kiss before he shoved me back down on the couch. I jumped up so I could deny it but he was already out of sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damon's such a dick, I couldn't do it. Hope you all enjoyed please comment let me know what you think.
The lyrics in this chapter belong to the song control by puddle of mudd