Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 10

avis' P.O.V.

The weekend was finally here and I felt like myself again. My boss loved my sketches and we're breaking ground next week. So I get ready and my phone goes off.
Ville: On the way.
Mavis: See you in a bit.
I wonder what we're doing today. A little later there was a knock on the door and I see Ville standing there. When I open the door he doesn't say anything just pulls me to him kissing me. He pulls away and I say, "Well hello to you too." Ville replies, "I've missed you sweetheart." I smile and say, "I missed you too." As we head out I ask, "Can you at least tell me where we are going?" He smirks and says, "Nope. Though I will tell you tonight we're meeting some friends of mine." I just say, "Okay." We hail a taxi and head to our destination. I really need to get a car.

Ville's P.O.V.

I knew Mavis had been stressed at work lately. Everything in me was determined to make sure she had fun today. Finally we arrive at Linnanmäki Amusement Park. Mavis was absolutely amazed as she said, "Ville this is awesome. I haven't been to an amusement park in ages." I reply, 'Well let's go have some fun." Admission to the park is free and once we were inside I got us some wristbands and I ask, "Where to first?" She points to Autorata(bumper cars). It felt good to see Mavis smiling so much. We also rode Viikinkilaiva(swinging pirate ship), Kirnu (Churn), Salama (Lightning), Kieppi(scrambler), Mustekala(spinner) and Tulireki (Fire Sleigh).

I had one more ride in mind before going to meet Bam Rinkeli(Ferris Wheel). Before we got on I made sure I had the box in my pocket. Once we are seated and the ride starts Mavis puts her head on my shoulder saying, ''Thanks Ville. I really needed this." I reply, "My pleasure sweetheart." The ride stops at the top and Mavis says, "Wow this view is amazing." I say, "That's what I love here. Mavis I need to ask you something." She says, "Okay." I pull out the box as I say, " Ever since I met you my life has changed for the better. Running into you was the best thing that ever happened to me. I know we haven't known each other that long but, will you be my girlfriend?"and open the box. As I waited for her answer every second that went by felt like a year.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Ville opens the box to reveal a beautiful crow necklace. I turn it over and see, "It can't rain all the time." engraved on the back. I look deep into those emerald eyes of his and say, "Ville I will absolutely be your girlfriend." he pulls me in for a passionate kiss and says, 'You've made me the happiest man in Finland. We have to go so you can meet my friend." Ville and I walk to his place since it wasn't far. Some time later we reach a building that seems to be a tower. Ville says, "This is it." I say, "Wow. You live in a tower. That's fucking awesome." I notice there were a lot of cars out front and I ask, ''Someone having a party?" He replies, 'Apparently so love." We make our way inside and up the stairs.

As soon as we walk in there is a sea of people and out of no where a brunette comes up and says, 'Ville it's been way too long." He replies, "Hey Missy. It really has." She looks at me and asks, "Who's this?" Ville says, "Missy this is my girlfriend Mavis." Missy says, "Oh it's so nice to meet you. Ville talks about you nonstop. I'm Missy Margera." Then a guy comes up and says, "Willa's home!!!!!" Ville laughs and says, "Bam you're drunk." Bam looks at me and says, ''You must be Mavis. I'm Bam Ville's best friend and unofficial band member." I ask, "What do you mean band member?" Bam says, ''Ville's a rock star.The lead singer of HIM Ville Valo." That's why he looked so familiar to me. I was dating my best friend's idol. He lied to me I can't believe him. I had to get out of there. As I walked out I heard Ville calling after me but, right now he was the last person I wanted to be around.