Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 12

Ville's P.O.V.

"You want me to do what?" I ask Bam. He replies, "Come on Ville. When Mavis sees how far you're willing to go for her she'll forgive you and take you back." I say, "Well we didn't technically break up first of all. Second when I thought about working things out I thought talking it out not this." Bam says, "I know it's a little crazy and ridiculous but--" I cut him off saying, "It's completely ridiculous and crazy!!!!" He says, "Right which is why you have to do it. Trust me this will work." I reluctantly agree and say, "Fine but, if this blows up in my face I'll never forgive you." Bam says, "Fair enough." before flopping down on the couch and going to sleep. I myself didn't sleep much because my mind was reeling with possibilities of how this could go wrong. I tried to put those thoughts out of my head as eventually sleep found me.

As we drove to Mavis' hotel the next morning my negative thoughts returned. The closer we got the more nervous I became. I really considered just backing out but, this ridiculous plan possibly working was the only thing stopping me. Soon we were there and it was way too late to bail then. I hope Bam is right.

Mavis' P.O.V.

After thinking on Missy's words I was going to see Ville and work things out. As I was getting ready I heard singing outside. When I look out the window I see Ville standing in the middle of the street singing Kiss' version of I Was Made For Loving You completely naked!!!! I made my way downstairs all the while trying not to laugh, not in a ridiculing way. When I finally got down there I ask, "Ville what are you doing here? Andy why are you singing in the middle of the street naked?" He says, "Uhhhh. Well Mavis this isn't how I planned to work things out between us but, it was brought to my attention that if you saw to what extent I was willing to go for you this would work." I look over to Bam and say, "I see." Then Ville continues, "So I completely embarrassed myself on camera by the way to prove I'd do anything for you. I love you Mavis."

He said he loved me. In a weird way what he did was really sweet and no one else would go this far to prove how they felt about me. I walk up to him and say, "Ville you crazy, wonderful man I love you too." Then I pull him in for a kiss so passionate his enemies probably felt pleasure. He says, "I've missed you so much." I reply, "I missed you too. Maybe you should go home and put some clothes on. I'll come by later." He nods as Bam hands him his long jacket he always wears while saying, "I told ya man." He says, "Yeah, yeah. Just get me home." He looks to me and says, "I'll see you later." I nod as they drive away. Once I got back to my room I find the necklace he got for me and put it on.

Ville's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it Mavis was mine again. I was still shocked Bam's idea worked. Maybe now she knows about me I should introduce her to the guys. I knew they would love her. Luckily Mavis' hotel wasn't too far away so I texted her to come over. I still wanted to talk things out. Also I wrote a new song and I want her to hear it. Soon she was here and I say, "I know everything between us is fine now but, I still want to talk about why I hid that I'm famous from you. Everyone sees me as Ville Valo the rock star. All my past girlfriends only were with me for the fame and who wanted to use it for their own selfish desires. When I met you you were new to the country and had no idea who I was. It felt nice for once to just be seen as a normal person for once. I wanted to tell you but, I was afraid you'd see me differently." Finally the truth was out.

Mavis says, "Ville there is no way I'd ever see you differently. Sure you're famous but, you're still a person just like everyone else. I was just so hurt that you didn't tell me sooner I would've understood better than you think. My best friend Ricky I told you about he is a rock star as well. His band is actually on tour right now. They will be in Finland soon actually and I'd love it if you guys could meet. Anyway my opinion hasn't changed of you. You're still the sweet, smart, caring, and handsome man who showed me his country, did the time warp with me, took me to an amazing amusement park, and let's not forget serenaded me in the middle of the street naked just to earn my forgiveness." We chuckled a bit at the last one. Then she says, "I love you Ville." I pull her into a soft kiss and reply, "I love you Mavis."

I grab my guitar and say, "I wrote a song while we were apart and I want to play it for you." She smiles and says, "Sure I'd love to." I take a deep breath and play, "Love's the funeral of hearts..."

Mavis' P.O.V.

When the song ended I say while wiping tears away, "That was beautiful Ville." He replies, "Thanks kulta that means a lot." I ask, 'What does that mean?" He says, "Beautiful." That's so sweet. I look at the clock and see it's almost 12 and say, "I should get going. I have an early day tomorrow." He says, "I'll walk you out." I nod and once we're outside he kisses me again and says, "Keep this weekend clear." I ask, "Why?" Ville replies, "I want you to meet my band." Uh-oh. I say, "Alright love.I have to go." With one final kiss he says, "Bye sweetheart." Ugh that man and his compliments. I hope his band will like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter. What do you think of Ville's method of getting her back? What will the guys of HIM think of Mavis? Stay tuned. I know Love Metal came out a while ago but for the story's sake it's the album they're working on right now.