Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 14

Ricky's P.O.V.

Finally we arrived in Finland. Mavis was picking us up from the airport. Once I caught sight of her I gave her the biggest hug I think I ever had while saying, "I missed you so much." She replies, "I missed you too Rick." The rest of the guys hug her and say their hellos then we were on the way to Mavis' hotel where we would be staying as well. I ask, "So when are we meeting your boyfriend?" She replies, "Tonight at the show. Someone else will be there waiting to finally meet you Rick." I smile because I know she is talking about Joslyn. I couldn't wait to finally meet her. Balz asks, "Have you and this guy done it yet Mavis?" Everyone's attention was on her now as she said, "Not that it's any of your business Balz but no. We haven't been together long enough." Soon we arrive at the hotel and Mavis says, "Well I'll let you guys get settled then we'll meet downstairs in an hour to go to the venue." I reply, "Sounds good Mayvay." Then we all went to our separate rooms to get ready.

Mavis' P.O.V.

I was so happy Rick and the guys were here I really did miss them. After showering I decided to call Ville. He answers, "Hey kulta." I ask, "You're still coming tonight right?" Ville replies, "Of course sweetheart. I may be late because we are experiencing some difficulties with the recording equipment." I say, "Okay baby just get there when you can. I love you." He says, "I love you too." before hanging up. After doing my hair and make up I decide to wear http://www.polyvore.com/mavis_miw_show_outfit/set?id=166288741. Once I was ready I grab my phone and leave the room here I run into Chris. He says, "Hey." I reply, "Hey yourself." Chris says, "The guys are almost ready. I see Finland has been good to you." I say, "Yeah. I can't wait for you guys to meet Ville. Please be nice he's really important." Chris replies, "I'm sure we'll like him."

Soon the guys were ready and we were headed to the venue. When we got there I follwed the guys to the dressing room where Joslyn was waiting to surprise Ricky. When he sees her I say, "Ricky this is Joslyn. Joslyn this is Ricky." Joslyn says, "I"ve been looking forward to this moment for a while." He says, "Me too. You're really beautiful." Jos replies while blushing, "Thanks." Ghost walks up and asks, 'Where's this new man of yours?" I say, 'He'll be here. He's just running a little late that's all." I was internally freaking out and hoping Ville would make it.

Ville's P.O.V.

The recording situation was finally straightened out. The guys and I made our way toward the venue where Mavis would be. Finally we reach the backstage area and once I got to her I pick her up, spin her around and kiss her. When I break away she says, "Baby you made it ." I reply, "Of course kulta. I would never stand you up." I turn to see six guys starring st me wide-eyed. Mavis asks, "Why are you guys starring at Ville like that?" A tall one with three piercings in his lip asks, "Do you not know who he is?" It was safe to assume they did. Then a short one with long hair and blue eyes says, "Mavis you could've told me you were dating Ville Valo!!!!!!" She replies, "I know Ricky but I only recently found out who he is. I knew when I met him he looked familiar but couldn't figure out why." I say, "It's my fault guys really. I chose not to tell her and it almost ruined my chance with her. Let's just leave it at that." They all introduced themselves and we talked for a while before they took the stage. I have to say they were quite good. After it was over we invited them to our show the next night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now the guys have met HIM. Hope you guys like it :)