Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 15

Mavis' P.O.V.

The guys were all excited for the HIM show tonight. I am as well to finally see Ville in action. He said he had a surprise for me which made me a little nervous. I wanted to look my absolute best for Ville tonight so I decide to put my hair up but left some strands hanging from it. Then after doing my make up I go to my closet and pull out this http://www.polyvore.com/mavis_him_show_outfit/set?id=166289708. Finally I put on my crow necklace and do a once over in the mirror before leaving the room. Rick, Balz, and Ryan were all in the hallway. They saw me first and Ryan and Balz say at the same time, "DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Then Chris comes out and says, "Whoa Mavis you look hot!!!!" I reply, "Thanks guys we should get going." So then we all head out.

Ville's P.O.V.

We were backstage waiting for the show to start when the guys from Motionless came in. Then I saw my angel and damn did she look good. I say, "Wow kulta. You look amazing." She replies, "It's all for you love." Seppo then comes back and says, "10 minutes guys." Sure enough that time went by really quick and we took the stage. I say into the mic, "Hello Helsinki, Finalnd. You know who we are and this first song is called Right Here In My Arms." Then we played some more songs off Razorblade Romance and The Sacrament, Funeral of Hearts, and Beyond Redemption.

Then I address the audience again, "For this next song I want to bring out someone very special. Everyone please welcome my lovely girlfriend Mavis Collins." She joins me and I look into her eyes saying, "This song is for you baby." Then the guys start to play Gone With The Sin.
I love your skin oh so white
I love your touch cold as ice
And I love every single tear you cry
I just love the way you're losing your life

Ohohohohoh my Baby, how beautiful you are
Ohohohohoh my Darling, completely torn apart
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are
So gone with the sin my Darling

I adore the despair in your eyes
I worship your lips once red as wine
I crave for your scent sending shivers down my spine
I just love the way you're running out of life

Ohohohohoh my Baby, how beautiful you are
Ohohohohoh my Darling, completely torn apart
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are
So gone with the sin my Darling

[Solo]

[2x Repeat Refrain]

After it was over she kisses me and says, "I love you Ville." I reply, "I love you Mavis." Once the show was over we all said our goodbyes and headed home.

Unknown P.O.V.

So Ville has himself a new play thing. He seems really happy but, too bad I'm gonna wreck everything and have him come crawling back to me. I'll let him have his fun for now but soon I'm gonna make my move to make him mine again. Someone will be helping me with my plans who knows Mavis very well and together we'll break them up. The sooner I get MY Ville back I'll be happy again.