Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 20

Mavis' P.O.V.

The next morning I wake up with Ville's tattooed arm around me. I lay there thinking about the events of last night. Every touch, kiss, and pleasurable experience was still fresh in my mind. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a phone going off playing Baby by Justin Bieber? I wake up Ville and say, "Babe your phone is going off." Ville groans as he reaches to grab it and answers, "Hello." Then he asks, "What do you want Bam?" Then he says, "Okay. We'll be there see you later." When he hangs up I ask, "Why is your ringtone for Bam Justin Bieber?" He replies, "Bam did that as a joke." Then I ask, "What did he want?" He says, "He is having a party tonight and wants us to come." I reply, "Okay. Maybe we can invite Rick and the guys too." Ville says, "Good idea. Bam has been wanting to meet them." Then Ville asks, "How was last night for you?" I reply, "You were amazing baby." He says, "So were you kulta." With that I get up throwing on a tank top and shorts and head downstairs.

Once I get downstairs I find my mom cooking breakfast. I say, 'Morning mom", as I pour myself some coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, of course. Then she turns to me saying, "Morning Mavis." with a devious smirk on her face. I ask, "What is that look for?" She replies, "Oh nothing", nonchalantly. Oh no!!!!!!!!!! I ask, "You heard us last night didn't you?" She smirks and I flush crimson red and say, "Yeah I think I'm gonna leave the kitchen now." As I do I hear her chuckle.

Ville's P.O.V.

Mavis came back in the room, her face crimson red. I ask, "Why are you so red?" She replies, "Mom may or may not have heard us last night." I say, "Just be glad Linde and the guys weren't here. We'd never hear the end of it." Mavis says, "Yeah Rick and the guys can be like that too." I toured with them one summer and I said never again. Let's just leave it at that." I reply, "Anyway we should probably tell the guys about tonight." She nods and says, "I'm hopping in the shower." I text Rick.
Ville: Party at Bam's tonight. You guys in?
Ricky: Sure. What time?
Ville: Meet here at Mavis' at 6. Partyy starts at 7:30.
Ricky: Ok. See ya then.
Ville: Later.
♠ ♠ ♠
The party will be the next chapter till then enjoy :)