Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 21

Mavis' P.O.V.

As we were waiting for Rick and the guys I ask Ville, "Who all's gonna be at this party?" Ville replies, "Probably just Bam's crew, and maybe a few guys from Jackass. I say, "Cool." Soon the guys show up and we all head to Bam's place. Once we got there I noticed a giant heartagram on the door. He gives the term fanboy a whole new meaning. Bam comes out and says, "Hey Ville Mavis you made it." I say, "Of course we did. We also brought some people for you to meet." Then Chris and the guys walk up. Bam says, "Oh my god Motionless In White. You guys rock!!!!!" Ricky replies, "Thanks dude. We're all big fans of Jackass and Viva La Bam." Bam asks, "How do you know them Mavis?" I say, "Ricky and I have been friends since we were babies. The other guys I met in freshman year of high school." Then Missy comes out and hugs me saying, "It's been a while." I reply, "Yeah it has." Then I say, "Missy this is my friend Ricky, his band Motionless, and his girlfriend Joslyn. We used to work together." Missy says, "Nice to meet you guys." Bam says, "Well let's go inside." When we were in he says, "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Castle Bam." He had a really awesome house.

A while later Ville was in the kitchen talking to some people. I go in and he says, "Mavis come here a minute." I do and Ville says, "These are Bam's parents April and Phil." April says, "Hi Mavis. Ville has told us a lot about you. All good things." Phil adds in, "We're so glad he found someone who makes him happy." I say, "He makes me pretty happy too." April asks, "Any wedding plans in the future?" Ville replies, "Not presently but, maybe someday." Phil says, "Just know you're welcome in our house anytime." I say, "Thank you. I appreciate it." Ville says, "Come on love. Let's go see what craziness Bam is up to." Bam was in the living room with a bunch of guys and says, "Oh. Here they are. Guys meet Mavis Ville's girl." They introduced themselves Rake, Chris Raab AKA Raab Himself, Brandon DeCamillo AKA Dico, Jess Margera, and Ryan Dunn. Dico asks, "Damn Ville where have you been hiding this one?" Then Ville says, "Beware of Dico when he's drunk." I nod as I find Missy talking to Joslyn.

Missy sees me then asks, "So Mavis have you and Ville...you know yet?" I reply, "I plead the fifth." Joslyn then says, "Yep they have." Missy asks, "Really? How was it?" I reply, "Let me put it this way. Ville is quite the accomplished lover." Joslyn says, "Well they don't call him the sex god of Finland for nothing." Before the party started a couple more guys walked in. I recognized them right away it was Steve O and Johnny Knoxville. Johnny says, "So you're the girl Ville won't shut up about." I say, "i guess that's me." Steve O says, "Valo you lucky bastard." I chuckle and say, "Nice to meet you guys." They call back, "You too." as they went to find Bam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it might not be much but, it's an update. In a few chapters there will be some major drama unfolding. Stay tuned. Lovies :)