Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 22

Mavis' P.O.V.

Everyone except Ville, Chris, Joslyn, and myself were drunk. Bam slurs, "Heeeyyyyyyy lets play truth or dare." All of us agreed starting with Bam's crew who did everything from streaking to jumping in the pool. Then it was my turn....oh no. Raab asks, "Truth or dare Mavis?" "Ummmmm truth", I reply. Then he asks, "What is one of your sexual fantasies?" I think for a moment before saying, "Well it may be a little cliche' but, I've always wanted to role play. My partner would dress as a cop and punish me to the full extent of the law." I look over at Ville who looked a bit surprised then thoughtful. What is going on inside that head of his? I got up to go to the bathroom and was met by Dico when I came out.

Dico says, "Hey sexy." Just to be nice I reply, "Hi Dico." "Wanna got to my room and have some fun?" I say, "No. Dico you're drunk." But he doesn't seem to take no for an answer and grabs my arm saying, "Come on. Valo doesn't have to know." I tried desperately to get out of his grip and shout, "Dico I said NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ville's P.O.V.

I was thinking about Mavis' answer to Raab's question. Perhaps when we got back to Finland I could make her fantasy a reality. I was snapped out of my thoughts by hearing, "Dico I said NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I run upstairs to see Mavis struggling to get away from Dico. I tried to remain calm as I said, "Let her go man. She said no." "Fine. I don't know why I wasted my time on a groupie whore anyway", Dico sneers. Ok now that's crossing the line I punched Dico in the face. Chris comes up and asks," What's going on?" I reply, "Tell Bam if Dico ever comes near Mavis again I'll kill him." "Ville baby, come on. He's not worth it", Mavis says trying to calm me.

Bam then comes upstairs asking, "What the hell bros?" "You really need to control Dico man. He came onto Mavis.", I reply. Bam says, "Dico man this has got to stop. It's not cool." Dico retorts back, "What's not cool dude is you always side with Valo. I can't help his slut is a cock tease." I got to swing at him again but, Dunn, Raab, Chris, and Ricky hold me back. "You're so fucking lucky I couldn't get to you", I seethe. Then I say, "Come on Mavis, guys this party is over." We left and when we got back to Mavis' parents house I ask her, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She replies, "Ville I'm fine, really. You got there before he could try anything." "I'm sorry for flipping out back there but, I was so angry for what he said to you", I say. Mavis replies, "Ville don't be sorry. You did what any man would do in that situation, you sttod up for your woman. For that thank you. I love you." I say, "I love you too." as we went to sleep in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow that was some party huh? Next chapter will maybe involve some sexy role play. Hope you like. Stay tuned.