Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 24

Jonna's P.O.V.

We're so close now to the time to carry out our plan. The party is tonight. I'm so impatient to have Ville back in my arms again. Little to Mavis' knowledge my colleague videotaped their little cops and robbers game. If Plan A doesn't work releasing the video will be Plan B. Release of that video will ruin her career and life. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll release it just for the hell of it. Tomorrow night Bam will be flying to Finland and will have a party congratulating Mavis on her success. My accomplice will use that opportunity to strike.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Tonight was the night of the party. Ville said he had a surprise for me when he was picking me up. Soon I hear a knock on the door to reveal Ville. He looked quite good in a tux I have to admit. I say, "Wow you look so handsome." "And you're absolutely gorgeous", he comments. We walked outside where I am stunned to see a limo. I say, "Ville you didn't have to do this." "It's your special night love. You deserve it." he replies opening the door for me then getting in himself. Soon we arrive and walk in. Ville looks around in awe and says, "It's beautiful love. You did an amazing job." Mr. Saunders comes up and says, "Hello Mavis." He looks to Ville and says, "You must be Ville. It's nice to meet you. I say you look familiar." Ville replies, "I'm in a band. HIM maybe you've heard of us." Mr. Saunders says, "Oh yes. I've seen your posters about the city." I say, "Wow. It looks like the entire Historical Society is here." Mr. Saunders says, "They are here for you Mavis. Without you this would never have been possible." "It wasn't just me." I relpy. "So modest. Ville you are a lucky man. I'll see you two later." he says then walks off.

Ville's P.O.V.

As we go around and people stop Mavis to congratulate her I couldn't believe what she had done. She brought this place back to life. Mavis was talking to someone when a woman came up to me and asks, "Aren't you Ville Valo?" I say, "Yes I am." Then she asks, 'Why did you and Jonna break up? Did you cheat on her?" I don't know where she was getting that information but I say, "With all due respect miss I'm not going to discuss my private life with a complete stranger." She walks off as Mavis comes back I must've looked like something was wrong because she asks, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine", I reply giving her a reassuring smile. It was time for Mavis to give her speech. Mr. Saunders takes the stage and says, "Ladies and gentlemen we want to thank you for coming out tonight. This project has been the pride of our company but, it would not have been possible if not for the builders but, most of all the thought and determination of one woman Mavis Collins." Then Mavis takes the stage. I was so proud of her.

Mavis says, "Again I want to thank all of you who came this evening. Before I got this opportunity I thought about giving up. Several companies had turned me down but, when I got the call from Mr. Saunders I was beyond excited and it turned my life around. This restoration is one of I hope which will be many successful projects. I also want to say thank you to the builders who worked around the clock to construct this magnificent building giving it new life. Back home in Scranton I would like to thank my family and my best friend Ricky. Last but, not least I would like to thank my boyfriend Ville Valo. He has been nothing but patient with me during this process. I love you. Thank you all." She was so amazing. After we got back Bam called me and he says he and the guys from Motionless are flying here tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter. I hope you guys like it. Next chapter there will be some drama. I finished the other part of Chapter 23 if you guys care to read it.

Mavis outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/mavis_party_outfit/set?id=185194158