Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 3

Ville's P.O.V.

After a while of trying to write and coming up empty I was a little frustrated. My phone goes off
with a text from Mikko asking if I would come out with the guys tonight. Maybe a night out with the guys is what I need to get myself back on track. I text him that I would and make my way to our usual place and wait for them to show up.

Mavis' P.O.V.

When work was over for the day Joslyn says, " Let's go out for a drink." I reply, "Sounds good." She says, " There's a bar down the street but we might want to change first." Joslyn pulls me into the bathroom reaching into her bag and hands me a tight red dress saying, " Put this on." I change into it as she herself changes into a purple one similar to mine. As I straighten out the material I notice her staring at my tattoos and she says, "Wow those are awesome." I say, "Thanks." Then I ask, "You have any?" She shakes her head and says, "But I really want one." After that we exit the building and make our way to a bar called Black Out.

I let her order the drinks and as we waited for them we made small talk about where we were from, hobbies, etc. I told her about Ricky and she practically fangirled all over the place. Ricky would love Joslyn if they ever met. I found myself start to wonder what he was up to, probably playing a show somewhere.

Ville's P.O.V.

The guys and I talked about some ideas for the album for a bit. Then Mikko says, "Enough talk about work. Let's find some girls." Janne looks around then says, "Ville check out the two cuties at the bar." I turn to see the two he spoke of but, my attention shifted to the one in the sexy red dress. Her medium length black hair framed her face perfectly, she had a body most women would kill for, and a sleeve on one arm. She is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I go to approach her and find myself feeling nervous.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Joslyn says, "Don't look now but there is a major hot guy headed your way." I look and make eye contact with the guy she was referring to and I must admit he was quite attractive. He looked nervous which I found adorable. He finally says, " Hi I'm Ville." That voice... I ask, "Have we met maybe this morning?" Ville says, " Oh you're her. I am terribly sorry about that. i wanted to apologize earlier but you took off." I reply, " It's okay. I'm Mavis." He says, "Beautiful name." Then Ville asks, " You wanna dance?" I answer, " Sure." He leads me to the dance floor as a slow song comes on. My hands go around his neck and his around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and I breathe in the scent of his cologne which I found intoxicating. We dance for a while and I check the time and say, " I have to go." Ville says, " I'd like to see you again." I grab a napkin writing down my number and hand it to him before grabbing Joslyn to leave.

Ville's P.O.V.

She was gone but I had her number. I went back over to Mikko and he asks, "What happened to that sexy girl you were with?" I reply, "She left." He asks, "Shot you down?" I show him the napkin with her number on it and Mikko says, "Alright man", while giving me a fist bump. I reply, "There's just something about her." Mikko says, " It's been so long since you've shown interest in any woman since-" He stops as I give him a look that said, 'Really?' I say, "Maybe it has been a while but I'm definitely gonna be calling Mavis." I headed home that night feeling happier than I had in a long time.