Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 4

Mavis' P.O.V.

The next day at the office Joslyn and i were working on some blue prints when she asks, " Are you gonna see him again?" I reply, " I gave him my number but knowing my luck he won't call." She says, " He'll call. He was definitely interested in you." I hoped she was right I really wanted to see Ville again. He was mysterious, intriguing, charismatic-' My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I answer it, " Hello?" A familiar voice asks, " Mavis?" I reply, " Yes." He says, " It's Ville." I say, " Hey I had a great time with you last night." He replies, " Me too. I was wondering if you wanted to do something this weekend." I say, " Sure. I'm new to the area maybe you could show me around." I could hear the smile in his voice as he says, " Great. I'll see you this weekend." I reply, " See you then," before hanging up.

I went back to my office and opened my laptop. There was a Skype request from Ricky. I hit accept and his face pops up on the screen as I say, " Hey Ricky." He says, " Sup Mayvay." I ask, " How's the tour?" He answers, " So far awesome. We tour here for a bit then head to Europe." Then Rick asks, " How's Finland treating you?" I reply, " Fine. It's really beautiful here. I went to a club with a girl from work last night." Ricky asks, " What's she like?" I say, " She's pretty cool. Her name's Joslyn and she's a big fan of you guys." Then he asks, " Is she hot?" I say, " Ricky!!!" He puts his hands up in surrender and says, " Hey I'm a guy. We have to ask those questions." I say, " Well if you want I could give her your number." He nods vigorously and asks, " Met any interesting guys yet?" I say, " Maybe. I have a date with him this weekend." Ricky says, " Cool. I have to go and get to sound check." I say, " Tell the guys I said hi and good luck tonight." He replies, " I will. Bye Mavis." I say, " Bye Ricky." then end the call.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I know it hasn't been that long since Mavis left but I miss her so much it's crazy.Our Skype conversation made me feel better. Chris asks, " You talk to Mavis?" I reply, " Yeah. She loves it there so far. Some guy asked her out this weekend and she said hi and good luck tonight." Balz says, " Whoever that guy is better treat her better than her asshole ex." I reply, " Yeah or I'll fuck him up." Ryan asks, " Did she say what his name was?" I shake my head and say, " No but she has a friend she's gonna hook me up with." Ghost says," Nice." I reply, " Yeah. her name is Joslyn and she's a fan of ours." Ryan says, " I like her already." Chris says, " That's cool man." As we finish sound check and got ready for the show I wondered what Joslyn looked like and if we did hit it off I hope to meet her in Europe. I'm sure I'll like her if Mavis says I will she knows me better than anyone. I really am hoping we can stop and see Mavis in Finland.