Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 8

Bam's P.O.V.

I was in LA for a meeting with Element when I got a call from Dunn. I say, "Hello." He replies, "Hey man. You just got a call to attend a skate competition in Finland." I say, "Okay. I'll be there." before hanging up. Maybe I'll pay Ville a visit it's been way too long. So after the meeting Dunn and I jump the first flight to Finland. After 20 long hour we finally land and head to Ville's place. I knock on the door but, no one answers. Ryan then picks the lock and as we go inside I hear the shower and faint singing.

I smirk and turn on my video camera. As we get closer the song I hear is As Long As You Love Me. I whisper to Dunn, "Pull back the curtain on the count of three." Dunn nods and gets into position. I count one, two....three. Dunn pulls the curtain back as I shout, "Willa Walo!!!!" Ville says, "Bam get out of here you mulkku. Dunn was on the floor from laughing so hard. Alright I've had my fun so I decide to wait for him to come out and sit on the couch. It hasn't changed much since the last time I was here except for Jonna being gone. I'm glad she's not in Ville's life anymore.

Ville's P.O.V.

I was kinda pissed at Bam for pranking me but, that's just who he is. Once I got dressed I joined them in the living room and ask, "So Bam-Bam what brings you here?" He replies, "I'm here for a skate competition. I also wanted to ask you something." I ask, "What's that?" Bam then asks, "Would you be on an episode of Jackass with me?" I reply, 'Sure." Bam asks, 'Who is she?" I give him a confused look when he says, ''You only sing those cheesy ass pop songs when you've met a girl." I smile and say, "Her name is Mavis. She works for a high profile architectural company. I kind of literally ran into her on the way to the studio one morning. I was gonna apologize but she took off. But later that night not knowing she was the same woman I ran into I introduced myself to her and we've been seeing each other ever since."

Dunn asks, "Will we get to meet her?" I reply, "Maybe if she's around when you guys are here." Bam asks, "Is she hot?" I show him a picture I took of her without her knowing and say, "See for yourself." He says, "Damn hot is an understatement. This woman is fine." I reply, "Yeah. On our next date I plan on making it official with her." Dunn asks, "Does she know you're famous?" I say, "No I've been wanting to tell her but, just haven't found the words." Bam says, "You need to man and soon." I nod knowing he was right. I have to tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little short but will update again soon I promise.