Lost in Her Eyes

Love Is Only A Distraction

"So basically what happened was I caught Rose, texting this boy named Brad. When I asked Rose who Brad was, she freaked out on me. And justified it by saying that I always hangout with you when I'm not on tour. So Rose told me she doesn't get any 'Ryan time' so she thought if she found another boy it would make me love her more. So I told her your just a friend. But she didn't believe me. So I told her that you don't believe in love or relationships. I also told her that you haven't had a boyfriend since you're seventeen so that been six...almost seven since you'll 24 in June." Ryan said. "So, I told her I wouldn't stand for cheating since I never cheated on her and I'll ended the relationship. So of course Rose being a pathetic girl begged for me to stay with her. So I asked if she would stop talking this Brad guy...she didn't answer."

"Oh...wow. I don't even know." I said.

"Well at least you didn't I can't even," Ryan joked. "So since I told you my story. Tell me why you don't believe in love?"

"Well, my proper state of mind is 'damaged goods.'" I said. "Basically every guy I have ever dated has screwed me over. The last relationship I was in my football player boyfriend, Alistair, through me in a fountain on senior prom with a cheerleader named Clarissa a.k.a. his other girlfriend. Before Alistair it was a boy named Lucas, who cheated on me with a girl named Zoe, and he cheated, basically he five girls that went five different schools. Those my top worst. So after I broke up with Alistair in front of the whole school at the last home game I realized love never existed and never will."

"Do you think anyone can make you change your mind?" Ryan asked.

"I don't th-...I don't know." I said. I changed my answer from I don't think so to I don't know because the story Ricky told me was that Ryan had a huge crush on me. I didn't want to take something away from someone and that was hope. Everybody needed hope. Just because I am hopeless, lost, and confused I shouldn't be able to take that away from someone.

"Yo, Hunter!" Ricky called.

"Sorry, got to go." I said. "Mr. Horror himself summons my presence." I climbed back over the seat to Ricky.

"Why did you basically lie to Ryan, Hunter?" Ricky whispered so no one could here. "We both know that you are never going to love anyone."

"I didn't want take away his hope." I said.

"Hunter, has a huge massive crush on you." Ricky continued to whisper. "Even when he was with Rosie he wished he was with you."

"OMG! Chris! I see a Buffalo Wild Wings we like gotta stop their a for a bite I am so hungry." I said quickly changed the subject.

"Okay, Hunter," said Chris. We all got to Buffalo Wild Wings all eyes were turned to us because we're quite shocking to look at. We all gathered in a large booth and ate our chicken wings.

"Hunter, I'm not going to let the die so you better woMAN up and answer the question." Ricky whispered to me. "Ryan's another one of my best and I don't want to see you hurt him."

"Ricky, I won't...you see I know he doesn't like because I'm not his type." I said.

"Whatever you say." Ricky said.

That night we managed to snag a hotel, I sang alone in my hotel while all the guys were out trolling for girls. So I decided to go out have a little fun myself. I got all dressed up and decided to sing down in the lobby of the hotel. Everyone gathered around me.

~Third Person POV~

Someone approach the guys of Motionless In White. "Hey, guys there's some really pretty girl in the lobby singing." Chris looked at the guys. They all decided. Low and behold Hunter and Her Dark Secret was there playing...if Hunter was the only there and she was just beginning another song. Ricky watched as Ryan was transfixed at Hunter sitting at the grand piano singing.

~Hunter's POV~

I looked at my small audience and the guys of MIW were sitting there watching me sing. I finished that song and I jumped down go talk to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "I thought you guys were looking for girls."

"Someone told us to come out here to look for girls." Ricky said.

"Oh well," I said. "Better luck next time because obviously I'm no catch of the day."

"No you're not." I heard someone mumble...it was Ryan.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Let's go back to the rooms." Ryan said. I was sharing rooms, I was in a room with Ricky Chris, then it was Balz and Devin, and Vinny and Ryan another. Ricky took the couch which was way too nice. I offered but he said no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Hunter sang
"Get Well" by Icon For Hire
"The Grey" by Icon For Hire
She sings just like Ariel Bloomer.

What Hunter wore
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=157352284