Lost in Her Eyes

First Show

I was quite nervous when we got to the venue they were going on tour with New Years Day I never met anyone there before. I watched as the crew rolled in the extensive amounts of Motionless In White tour merch. I gulped I didn't know if I could do this all on my own. I opened up the first box and it was mountains and mountains of rubber bracelets. I groaned. It was pretty pathetic.

"Need some help?" Ryan asked.

"Yes please." I said as I placed a large armful of rubber bracelets on the table.

"Well, that's not how you do it." Ryan said, playfully flinging a rubber bracelet at me.

"Well okay, Mr. Smart Guy, how do you?" I asked.

He took the pocket knife I used to open the box full of bracelets, and opened a box shirts. "This is how you do it." he picked up a wad of shirts and through it at me. I laughed. We got into a huge clothing fight, he tripped over a pile shirts on the floor, and then I did exactly the same I landed in his arms, we were laughing so I didn't realize what happened.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." I said, snapping back to reality.

"Why?" he asked.

"For landing on top of you." I said.

"You're fine," he said. We sat there for a while staring at each other until it was interrupted by someone shouting my name.

"Hunter, are you back there." Chris asked.

"Yeah," I said standing up. Ryan stood up too.

"Ryan what were you doing back there?" he asked.

"Just teasing Hunter," Ryan said. After the two of them left, I turned to face the big mess of merch that was in front of me.

'What happened?' I thought to myself, looking around room. Did I just flirt? No, no. I don't flirt. That is not the Hunter Adkins way. After setting up I went to go make a phone to Devie.

"Hunter where are you going?" Ricky asked.

"I'm going to call Devie." I said.

"What am I chopped liver?" Ricky asked.

"It's girl talk." I said.

"Girl talk? You haven't girl talked since you were seventeen," Ricky said confused.

"Hello? Hunter?" Devie answered the phone. "I'm at Pierce's what's up." Did I mention Devie was dating Pierce? No. Okay well Devie is dating our guitarist Pierce.

"I think I flirted..." I said.

"What? The girl who doesn't believe in love flirted?" Devie nearly choked on water. "Who? Where? When? What? Why?"

"So I was setting up merch for MIW and Ryan strolls along and we get into a clothing fight. He falls down, and then I fall on top of him, and sudden I fell down on top of and we just stared at each other for a while."

"What Hunter this big news!" Devie said. "Should I be worried or happy?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "I gotta go."

"Bye text me!" Devie said.

LATER.

"Hunter!" Chris called me over he was talking to the half head herself, Ashley Costello. "Ashley this our merch and friend of the band Hunter, Hunter this Ashley."

"Nice, to meet you." Ashley said.

"You too," I smiled. I walked back to the merch table, I kind of hoped Ryan would be there. Why am I thinking like this? Ryan's just a friend. I cannot be falling for him. In fact I'm not, he just got out of a relationship. Relationships make you think foolish things. After my first boyfriend I was was convinced I was crushing on Ricky, but it was because I was out of a relationship. It's just that he wants to date someone like me and not me personally. It's all about ideology.

I watched the show from afar and dealt with fangirls.

Once we were for everyone to leave a sneaked a acoustic guitar from someone's gear and I went sang a song. Singing is how I cope things. I didn't know how to cope with this. I haven't felt this way in six years! Why heart, how did he break that solid brick wall you made sure no one could get in and possess it. But someone did. And I don't know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Hunter sang
"Conversation With A Rockstar" by Icon For Hire

Hunter's outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=157357322