Status: This is my first story on this site! Enjoy!

Twin Skeletons

Hop on guys, this is going to be a twisted ride.
Troi makes a drunk phone call for a ride home and is picked up by…Patrick? This is the story of a girl with what a catch personality and what happens when a guy decides to go out of his way for a stranger. The consequences are intense, and they both get more than they bargained for. Set in 2015, AU, Chicago, IL. Troi, along with her best friend Dez are in for the ride of their lives when they end up becoming friends with Patrick of Fall Out Boy.

"I'm the invisible man
Who can't stop staring at the mirror, at the mirror. I want to make you as lonely as me, So you can get, get addicted to this,
You can get, get addicted to this now."

A Patrick Fic.
  1. American Beauty/American Psycho
    Troi makes a drunk phone call and ends up with Patrick Stump in her living room.
  2. I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
    The Party continues with 3/4 of Fall Out Boy, Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco), Adam T. Siska (The Academy Is...), HeyChris, DIRTY, and more friends. Troi realizes Pete isn’t how she pictured. Tension builds between them.
  3. Where Is The Tenderness
    Pete and Patrick start the morning off bad. New friendships are made.