Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Thirteen.

My right hand hit the bag causing it to move slightly, moving to my left a bit I swung my left arm and hit the bag again. Lifting my right leg I landed a blow to the side of the bag with a good amount of force, I had been doing this for about three hours.

The door behind me opened and closed and I heard the casual steps of Fury's boots, turning I looked at him while I grabbed my water bottle and took a drink.

"So the word is, you're having nightmares." He strode forward as I set the bottle down, I should have known that they would tell him.

"I can handle it," I spoke as I started to remove the gloves from my hands.

I heard Fury chuckle as he stood in front if me, "You somehow got connected to the same vision your brother had," This caught my attention. "Except youre still dealing with it, every night. To the point where you are now bunking up with your best friend to get a good nights sleep." By now I had taken three steps back and he took one large step forward.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, this man was something else and knew how to get to a person.

"So what do you suggest?" I leaned my weight towards the right side.

"Well, I suggest you fix it. Because Steve is going to be gone for a while and you won't have your teddy bear to run to." He was serious. But I was more concerned that Steve hadn't informed me of his trip.

"Yeah, I'll get to it."
I stood in the doorway of his bedroom staring at his bare back, he was standing in nothing but a towel and now matter how mad I was with him; I couldn't pull my eyes away. His body was still slightly wet and his muscles rippled every time he moved, he also had no idea I was standing there undressing him with my mind.

"So," I spoke causing his head to whip around in my direction, his eyes wide and his body now faceing me. I had to force myself not to look down. "You're ride leaves in an hour, to some place across the world, for god knows how long."

My eyes narrowed as his face turned red, I watched him try and find some type of word to form while trying to find something to cover his body with. I took a step forward into the room as he took a step back.

It wasn't a large room, enough room for a bed, table, dresser and a bathroom.

"Well?" I took another step forward as he bumped into dresser, he was vulnerable. "Mind sharing this rogue mission of yours, actually since Sam is going with you, the buddy mission." I had my arms crossed as I stood about a foot away from him, keeping myself really focused on his face.

"Hydra." Was all that came from his mouth, it was a Hydra mission that they were doing solo and not with the whole team. My fist connected right with chest but he didn't move or grunt, not even act like it hurt.

But it made me feel better, I felt releaved to hit him even though I had been taking my anger out on a punching bag. He moved slightly and widened his eyes just a bit, I narrowed mine and looked down.

"Well..." His towel had fallen and I was now staring at a full on naked Steve Rogers, my eyes brows raised and my lips tightened as I nodded my head. A smile on my lips as I looked back up to him, his hand had covered himself up and his other hand was pointing to the door.

His face was red a beet.

"I can't hold a grudge after that Steve," I took a few steps backwards towards the door. "Don't be ashamed of anything, you're uh what they say as well endowed." I kept myself from laughing at the most awkward of situations, his eyes were staring at the ceiling.

"Amy," I took another step back. "Get out."

I let out a laugh as I grabbed the door handle and started to close the door, "I've seen you naked Rogers, nothing will ever be the same!" Closing the door I walked towards the main hall with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"Steves leaving for who knows how long and your smiling." Nat walked up to me as we waited for the guys to get out if the building.

"Interesting things happen at interesting moments." I spoke as Steve and Sam walked out of the building, they were both in uniform and Steve couldn't even look me in the eyes.

Nat and I walked over to them and I wrapped my arms around Steve's waste, his body tensed slightly but he was soon enough hugging me back. "You better come back safe Steve, I have a new thing to hold against you and use against you." His body stiffened once more causing me to smile as I pulled away.

"We need to have a talk about that." His voice was stern as he pointed a finger at me, trying to be serious.

"I don't know what your talking about," I shook my head acting oblivious and crossed my arms. "Just be careful and come back," I pointed a finger at Sam "if he comes back injured, I'm cutting it off."

Sam shrinked away into the helicarrier as Steve gave me a quick kiss on the for head before saying goodbye to Nat, we stood there watching them fly off.

"You saw him naked didn't you?"

"Oh, yes I did."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so happy you are all enjoying this. I really can't wait to get more feed back and subscriber's, so happy that I have all of you :)