Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Sixteen.

I couldn't stop moving, I paced from one side of the plane to the other about fifteen times in the past three minutes. Everyone was watching me with a sad but worried expression on their faces, yet all I could think about was Steve and Sam. Where they alright? Which one of them was hurt? Where they alive? I felt the tears rising to my eyes and quickly shook my head, I had to be strong for them.

My eyes locked on the window, we had just about made it. The trees were covered in snow, the ground as well. It must have been about thirty degrees outside, but my suit was made to keep me warm if need be. "Five minutes." Nat yelled over to us, Tony stood next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax," He looked down at me with his doe eyes and smiled, it was meant to relax me but it wasn't working. My mind was set on Steve and Sam, I was going to kill Sam if Steve was hurt.

Sighing I got my suit prepared as he landed, Vision went one with Scarlet while me tony and Nat went another way. Nat said on the ground as Tony and I took to the skies, I scanned every single tree and piece of snow. "Anything?" I spoke hoping for a responce.

"Nothing, I'm going to take a wider search." Nat spoke as I watched her veer off to the left, Tony was just a head of me.

I let out a sigh as we got closer to a clearing, it looked as if a fight had went down. Trees were down, there were holes in the ground and men laying on the ground, Tony and I took to the ground and looked around. "What happened?" I spoke as I looked over to Tony, he scanned the area and then looked back to me. "They're not here." A frown set on my face.

"Guys, I found something." Nat's voice came into our ears causing Tony and I to shoot into the sky, it wasn't long before we landed next to her. The helicarrier that Steve and Sam used was closed shut, Tony scanned the ship and nodded as he walked over to it.

My heart raised as I watched him rip the door from the helicarrier, as he did that he was smacked right in the face with Steve's sheild causing him to hit the nearest tree with a grunt. I quickly made my way around to the door and frowned, Steve was a mess and Sam was sitting in the corner holding his side.

"What happened?" I spoke as I took a step closer, I stopped when Sam pointed his gun at me. His hands were shaking and I placed my hands in the air, Steve held his sheild up ready to attack as I backed away giving Nat a look.

Steve stared me down with a look that I couldn't pin point, there were a mixture of emotions on his face as he step forward and swung a fist at me. I blocked him and raised a knee to knock him in the stomach, but I was to slow as he gripped my arm and flung me towards a tree. I stopped my self from hitting it second before and aim a hand at him, my heart was raising as he raised his sheild ready to throw it at me.

"Steve stop this!" I yelled as he flung the sheild, but it stopped in mid air as Scarlet and Vision made their way down to us. The sheild landed on the ground as Scarlet did her magic, it was long before Steve was on the ground out cold. "Sam to." Was all I could say as I walked over to Steve who was laying in the ground.
"How's it looking?" I asked as I walked into the med room, Steve and Sam were both asleep on a table. My arms were crossed as Vision walked over to me.

"They had a number done on them, some sort of mind control but not like Scarlet. This made them think that everyone was a HYDRA agent, so no matter how much you spoke to them it would be no good." He checked on their pulses and then walked out of the room with me.

"He was ready to kill me." My voice was low as we walked, his hand rested on my shoulder causing me to stop and look at him.

"No, he was killing an agent he thought was HYDRA. Not you, he would never harm you Amy." His voice was comforting and he left with a smile leaving me to stand in the hall way.

Sighing I turned and made my way back to the med room, I don't think Steve would be happy if he woke up with me not there.