Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Twenty-four.

I placed my boots on and stood up, slinging my bag over my shoulder I was greeted with Tony at my door.His arms were folded as he stood with a glare in his eyes, "You're not going to find Steve." His voice was serious and held a threatening tone to it, but I just huffed and grabbed my car keys.

"Who's going to stop me?" I turned to him "He needs to come back and have the test run on him either way, someone needs to bring him back." I took a step forward and he raised a hand causing me to send him a glare, in his hand was a dart gun.

"I'll bring him back, its only been four days and your ready to run off," He straightened up "Give it time Amy, don't force him to come back."

I looked up at the ceiling and threw my bag to the floor, rubbing my hands over my face I stared my brother down. He was right, only fours days and it felt like four years. I had went three months with out him and had barley any care in the world, why was it so different now? "I will lock you up if I have to." He spoke once more causing me to roll my eyes, I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Fine-" my words were cut off when I felt a sting on my neck, pulling out the dart I looked at Tony with confusion all over my face. "What the fu-" my body hit the floor hard before he could catch me, my head bouncing off the floor. Everything was spinning as I heard him curse loudly and run over to me, but I passed put already.

I sat in a field my hands running through the blades of grass as the breeze hit my hair, my attention was pulled to someone sitting next to me. It was myself, but different.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, staring at her. She looked over to me with a smug look and then back at the field.

"I don't know." She responded.

I watched her black hair flow in the wind as I looked back out to the field, it was quiet and peaceful for a while; neither of us spoke. It wasn't until I turned back in her direction that I saw Steve sitting next to me, he had a smug look on his face but the moment he saw me staring, a smile was there. I slowly leaned my head on his shoulder "Come back Steve," I felt him tense a bit. "I can't do this alone, I'm lost and I feel numb." I looked up at him to see his blue eyes staring down at me.

"I'm gonna lose myself." His eyes widened at those words and slowly placed a kiss on my forehead, when he pulled back I saw the smirk on his lips.

"You're a cheese ball." His words were soft but distant, I could feel the pain in my heart as I looked away and then looked back. This time it wasn't him, it was Bucky, his blue eyes staring into my own with a stern look.

"Why are you here?" His voice held confusion as I looked around to see us sitting on a porch in the woods, my eyes took in the surroundings as I looked back him. His eyes were narrowed.

"I don't know."


My eyes opened as I was in Steve's room, my head throbbed as I tried to move. A grunt escaped my lips as I stood up slowly and made my way wobbly down to the lab, one hand on the wall and one hand on my head. I needed scarlet and that was one place I hoped she would be.

Image

"You want me to go into your mind and find the last dream you had?" Scarlet sat across from me confused and all I did was nod, Steve and Bucky had to be close enough to each other for Bucky to some how end up in her dream.

"What is this I'm hear about dreams and going into heads?" I turned around to see Bruce walking into the room. He had two small viles in his hand, one read Sam and the other Steve. Looking away my attention was back on Scarlet who was leaning on the table, "You did it before, do it again." I had my hands flat on the table as I watched her.

"So your saying she saw your dreams?" Bruce stood next to her with his arms crossed and scarlet shook her hear. "No, visions." Her accent hitting home for some reason. Bruce stared at me with his brows creased, "When did you get super powers?" He asked with slight humor and I shook my head.

"Thank scarlet," I pointed to her "she brought them up, but its mostly Steve's death. Today however I ended up sitting with myself and then Steve and then Bucky." I rubbed the back of my neck, "If I try to leave and find Bucky, Tony will dart me again. There's gotta be another way to contact him." I didn't know what reason I really needed to contact him for, I just knew that contact had to be made. I know I needed to bring Ste home and maybe with Bucky here, he would show up.

"Amy, can I run some tests on you?" Bruce asked curiously.

"Do I look like a guniea pig?" I responded quickly and he gave a shrug with a nod, great. Bruce thought I could be a test subject for what ever he wanted to test or I could be the subject to help test other things. "Youre a creep Bruce."

He let out a small laugh as brought the needle closer, I hadn't realized he was holding it until he was a few inches away. He knew I was deathly afraid of those things and yet he stuck my arm and took blood. I let out a yelp and covered my eyes. "Youre a baby." He muttered as he walked away and placed it on a small tab of glass.

"Youre weird for being fascinated with my blood, vampire." I replied as I looked to Scarlet, she gave me a simple nod and got to work.