Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

twenty-seven.

Beep...

Beep....

Beep...


The sound of the beeps pulled me from my sleep, my eye lids struggled to open but soon enough did; everything was slightly blurry but soon came into focus after I blinked a few times. I was staring at the lab ceiling, everything was quiet except for the dull sound of someone snoring. I crinkcled my brows, it was more then one person snoring.

Slowly I moved my head to the right, Tony and Bruce were sitting in separate chairs curled up asleep. It was cute to see them sleeping peacefully, turning to my right to see who the third person was; my eyes widened. He wore a very shirt that had blood stains all over it, his jeans were ripped and his hair was a mess. He looked tired even while he slept and pale like he hasn't eaten in days, a small smile crept on my face as I watched him sleep.

Hearing footsteps I looked towards the doorway and saw Natasha with Clint, both had a smile on their faces when they saw me. I gave them a weak smile back as they came closer, "They haven't left your side, big babies they are." Clint spoke softly careful not to wake them.

I cleared my voice softly "How long have I been out?" Natasha grabbed the chart from the end of the bed and looked at it, then looked at me with a half smile; something she was very good at. "Two weeks, going on three." I looked back over to Steve, how long had he been here? When did he come back?

"He was the one who found you, blood all over your face from your nose. Eye rolled back and you were having a seizure for a few minutes, he hasn't even left to shower or change his clothes." She looked over to him and then back to the other two, "They put everything on hold to stay next to you, the rest of us have been working on the HYDRA case."

That was right, I had passed out right after scarlet and her brother hugged. I raised my hand and flinched to see the needles sticking into my hand, I hated needles with a passion.

"Pietro and Wanda are happy." I furrowed my brows in confusion and she caught on, "quicksilver and scarlet." My eyes widened at the sound of them having real name.

"I didn't even know they had names, I feel like an idiot." I was never really brought to speed about the twins, I guess I would have to look into that when I was out of this bed. Sighing I looked over to Tony and Bruce, it shocked me that just because I went into a coma Bruce had stayed. But at the same time I was happy about it, Natasha got the chance to be near him for a long period of time.

Looking to my left I almost jumped out of my skin, dull blue orbs stared back at me; Steve's eyes were open but he wasn't moving. He was just staring at me with sad eyes,I slowly reached out to him and placed my hand on his cheek. It was cold and clamy, as if he was sick. His skin held bits and peices of dried blood and I cringed, was that my blood?

"Go take a shower, you stink and your covered in blood." I spoke softly as I watched him stretch and straighten out, he shook his head softly saying no and I narrowed my eyes. "Steve Rogers, go shower right now or I will have you locked out of this room." I pointed to the door way and he looked at me defeated.

Nodding his head silently, he stood and walked out of the room but not before taking one more glance at me. It wasn't long before Bruce and Tony woke up, both happy and excited that I was awake. Bruce started running tests while Tony wrapped his arms around my fragile body, a small grunt escaped my lips causing him to pull back.

"You scared me half to death Amy." He spoke softly as he ran a hand through my hair.

"Sorry, I'll try my best not to have body convulsions and eye rolling with bleeding on top of that." I said back with a hint of sarcasm, Tony smiled and stood up to go help Bruce.

I was now sitting up watching them work, Bruce had went over my blood work a few times before taking the needles out of my arms and the feeding rude from my nose, it was the weirdest feeling ever. Rubbing my arms I slowly moved to where my legs hung over the side of the bed.

"What is this I hear miss Amy is sick?" Thor's voice boomed in the room as he strut in, he wore a blue shit with black beans and boots. He must have went to see what's her face before coming here, I smiled a toothy smile as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hymdale informed me of something wrong with you, I came as quick as I could." I smiled into his chest as he held me.

"She suffered from a seizure but we don't know why, her blood work is normal and her brain activity is normal as well." Bruce walked over with the sheet as Thor steppes back and looked over it. "There is something wrong, but we can't find it." Thor narrowed his eyes as he looked over the paperwork, his finger running over a certain line.

His face was filled with concern as he looked back to me, "Do you have scans of the brain?" Bruce looked confused but nodded pulling Thor to the side. It wasn't long before Steve was back, showered and in clean clothing. He avoided eye contact with me and stayed over by Thor and Bruce listening to their conversation.

"Don't worry, he'll come around." Clint placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to smile, but what I was more concerned about was taking a shower and eating normal food. Slowly I pushed myself from the bed and almost fell but Clint grabbed me, muttered a few curse words as he stood me upright.

I gave him an apologetic look as he held me walk over to the door, past everyone who wasn't paying a single mind. "I'm going to shower and eat." I said as I walked out of the room, not one of them looked up.

Image

I sat on my bed brushing my hair out, it felt nice to not feel grungy and dirty. It also felt nice to sit in my own room and relax, even though I had been asleep for two week my body still felt drained. The sound of quick footsteps pulled my attention causing me to look up and see Steve entering the room, he still looked drained and tired but sad at the same time.

"Youre not that good at sneaking up on people anymore," I said with a smirk as I wrapped my still wet hair into a loose bun. He didn't say anything or do anything, just stood there staring at me as I stood up.

Stretching I looked in the small mirror I had and gazed over my image, my hair was a bit dull still my eyes held bags and my skin was a bit pale. Shakinmin head and turning around I was met with full broad chest, "I take my statement back, you can still sneak up on people. In the creepiest of ways." I placed a finger on his chest to move him back but he held his ground, looking up at him I saw that he had been giving me a look over to make sure I was okay.

"Steve I'm fine."

"I thought," his voice cracked."Its my fault." He looked to the side and I sighed, placing my hand on his cheek I made him look at me. Deep down it was his fault, he should have never left. I would have been fine, so it was his fault. But I wasn't going to sit here and throw it in his face.

"Can we move on from this," I tilted my head to the side, trying to hide the dull throb that was starting in my head. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I looked at him, "please." My other hand rested on his chest and he nodded wilinging, his hands wrapped around my waiste and pulled me close while burying his face into my neck causing me to giggle.

"I won't leave again," He pulled his face back and rested his forehead against my own, I stared into his eyes and could tell how sincere he was. But instead of responding I placed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and made the kiss deeper.

My hands wrapped themselves into his hair pulling softly causing a small groan to come from his throat, I think it was the sexiest thing I heard come from his mouth. His hands found themselves under my shirt rubbing my skin softly, causing goosebumps to form.

His lips went from my own down to my neck causing me to let off a soft moan as he pushed me back into the dresser, lifting me up he placed my legs around his waist and went back to my neck. Opening my eyes for a quick moment I froze, Thor stood at the door way awkwardly with wide eyes and a blush.

"Uh.." My tone of voice cause Steve to stop and turn his head slightly, realizing Thor was standing at the door. He quickly stood up straight with a red face biting his bottom lip, "Hey, Thor." I spoke awkwardly as I still sat on the desk, Steve still between my legs.

Thor cleared his throat and Steve turned his head in his direction. It was then that I felt how massive a hard on Steve had, which showed me how well endowed he was causing ablush to come to my face.

"I must take Amy to my world," Steve narrowed his eyes as I watched them. "Sorry captain but you can not come." It was as if Thor had read his mind, I quickly pushed Steve to the side and stood up straight fixing myself.

"When do we leave?" I asked as I stepped closer, if Thor had to take me to Asgard it was important.

"We leave now, let's go." Steve didn't put up a fight, instead he walked outside. He gave me a quick kiss before I wrapped my arms around Thor and vanished into the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter. Hope you liked it.

Did you notice what she did? She brought all of the avengers back together.