Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Twenty-Nine

Twelve hours earlier

When we got back to earth I was quickly given to Steve, my head throbbed but it soon faded as I rested in his arms.Thor had informed us both to enjoy our time together because the moment I fell asleep it would all mean nothing to me, it would be a dream in the back of my mind.

When we got back to Steve's room he placed me on the bed and removed his shirt, laying down I cuddled into his warm chest. It was nice that he wasn't a hairy man, his skin was soft and warm.

"What happened?" His voice echoed through his chest and I closed my eyes, opening them I turned to him and rest my hand on his chest. He stared down at me and all I could do was smile, I was going to forget about the man I love and I was going to have to live with him. Thank you Scarlet for the torture.

"Thor will explain it to you." I spoke, causing Steve to shake his head and slightly sit up making me move. I met out a soft sigh and looked at him, "long story short, by tomorrow I won't remember anything or certain people. That includes you, can we please enjoy this time together?" I felt the tears well up as he placed a hand on my cheek, I didn't want forget him.

He nodded his head and I leaned forward placing a kiss on his lips, the tears fell from my eyes. "Please don't let me forget you Steve, no matter what. Fight for it." I had my head rested on his as he rubbed my cheeks removing the tears, I could see the tears in his eyes but he refused to cry.

"I'm with you till the end of the line,Amy." His lips pressed against my own and his hand pulled me on top of him, I was quick to make the kiss deeper as he ran his hands up my shirt unclipping my bra and soon pulling my shirt off. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed kisses all around my upper body, but he wasn't fast. He took his time, he touched all the right places, he drove me crazy for more.

It wasn't long before he had flipped me over and pulled my pants off, placing kisses along my torso causing my body to twitch. For someone who was a 90 year old virgin, he sure knew what he was doing. His hand rubbed just above my underwear and I let out a soft moan, his lips connecting with mine muffling my moan. My hand rubbing along his back while digging my nails against his skin the best I could.

Before I knew it he had ripped my underwear from my body along with his pants from his body, he hovered over me with his arms tucked around my head. His nose touched mine " I don't think I ever told," He kissed my lips and positioned himself, "But I want you to know." He slowly slid himself in and I let out a soft gasp. "That I do love you." He pushed the rest if the way in causing me to moan a bit louder, my nails dug into his back as he moved to a more comfortable spot.

His right arm tucked under my body and his left kept him slightly up to not crush me, his lips kissed my neck and I trailed bios and kisses along his shoulder.

The rest of the night was us rolling in the sheets making love, it wasn't until four in the morning did he cum in me for the last time and finally roll over onto the bed pulling me into his chest, I tried my best to keep my eyes open; to enjoy our moments that I would soon forget. But before I could say goodbye, he kissed my forehead and muttered some words as I fell into a deep blissful sleep wrapped in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not good with sex scenes, sorry. Next chapter tomorrow hopefully.