Status: FINISHED.

If I Lose.

Five.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" I looked up at Steve who had his eyes closed, but I knew he was awake.

A smile came to his face as he thought about it "My first time in the Stark building after coming off the ice," he opened his eyes just a little bit and I was met with his bright blue orbs "I was standing in the main hall and you walked out in nothing but a bra and undies."

A laugh escapes my lips "You were so embarrassed, your face turned five different shades of red." I placed my hand on his cheek as he slightly blushed.

"The worst part was, you were wearing a thing called a thong, you wouldn't get dressed." He snorted a laugh and closed his eyes, I could tell he was beat. I could see it.

"Yeah, I really didn't care..." My voice trailed off and I snuggled closer into him, catching him off guard slightly. He wrapped his arm tightly around me and I placed my head on his chest.

"What's been bothering you?"

I took a deep breathe and shook my head, now wasn't the time. "Nothing Captain..." I blinked the tears away and inhaled, he had such a nice smell to him. "I'm just glad you came into my life and didn't leave, like everyone else." His grip tightened.

"I'm not going anywhere, your stuck with me Stark." Was the last thing he muttered and I heard before we both fell into a blissful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its shorts, I'm sorry. I promise to update again today, I just wanted to get a little bit of them in a chapter. Show their background together. I hope you like it. What do you think if their relationship?