Vampire Story...The truth of the untold lie

Prologue : Betty-Lou admitts

Betty-Lou is 9 months pregnant and she was waiting for her lover at the hospital, but it wasn’t her husband she was waiting for, it was a vampire. It was at least midnight and she walked over to the balcony and stared at the full moon. The unborn child in her womb started to kick in joy or of fear when she felt a dark shadow loom over her, she didn’t bother to turn but waited to see what he would do or say.
"You should go lay down Betty, your getting goose-bumps all over you." the shadow wrapped his arms around her expanded waist.
"I've waited for you my love, I was afraid you wouldn’t show up and leave me alone with my husband, Jeb." Betty-Lou told him.
"I would never leave you Betty but after your daughter is born you must come with me to my home...and live with me." Jeb told her.
"I'm having a daughter? But what about her, should she come with us or should I leave her with my husband?" Betty-Lou asked herself.
Jeb knew she was talking to herself but he answered her anyways, "Betty you can always take her with us, I would rise her as my own child and you now that."
"I know but I don’t think it would be fair if I took her and disappeared in the middle of the night. I think we should just leave her here with her father." Betty-Lou thought out loud.
"But you want her with you too, don’t you?" Jeb asked quietly.
"Yes," she whispered.
"Then let me show you that I can get her to come to us when the time is right." said Jeb.
Betty-Lou nodded, "please I want to know how you can do it."
Jeb nodded and bent her head to the side, "I will bite your neck and drink some of your blood but enough that I will have to give you some of mine, and my blood would run to your child and your babe will drink it. After she drinks it she will become a quarter vampire, she can walk in the sunlight but yet not enjoy it but when the sun comes down she will enjoy the night. But once she is born you'll come to me and I'll change you into one of us."
Betty-Lou smiled at him; she rose to her toes and kissed him on the lips. He hugged her tightly but not to tightly to damage the babe inside of her, "I can do it know if you want." Jeb asked her. Betty-Lou nodded and leaned her head to the left side and letting him access to it. Jeb bent his head to the side of her naked neck and brushed his fangs against her neck, he started to kiss it and then all of a sudden Betty-Lou felt a sharp poke in her neck. Betty-Lou could feel some of her blood leaving her, when she thought she was going to faint she felt his tongue licking up her wound on her neck. He lifted his face away from her neck and smiled down at her, her beautiful purple eyes glittered up at him, and his thumb swiped away her tears that fell from her eyes.
Jeb lifted up his wrist to his mouth and sank his fangs into it, he ripped it open and watched her face as his blood started to drip from his wrist. He raised it slowly to her mouth; she slowly opened her mouth and watched him move his bloody wrist into her mouth. She sealed her lips shut of his bloody wrist and started sucking his blood away from him. She started to see blood dots in her eyes, and then suddenly his wrist got winched away from her mouth. She looked up into his face and then suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her womb then another, she almost collapsed to the floor if it wasn’t for Jeb she would have done it.
"Is it the babe, Bets?" Jeb asked.
"I think so, owww it hurts Jeb make it go away." Betty-Lou screamed in pain.
Jeb picked her up and cared her to the hospital bed, he laid her down on it and went to the telephone and pushed the number one. When one of the nurses answered Jeb told them that Mrs. Mettrick is in labor, after he hung up he walked towards Betty-Lou she was already sweating from the tantrums from the labor and she was groaning in pain. Jeb leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, "I will come back to you in one year, and then you may choose to see what fit you to do for your child. You shall name your child Lynn, so I can tell that she is your child, when the war between humans, vampires, and vampire slayer just remember one year and I am coming for you and maybe your babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first stoey...sorry if it is a bit rough! Lol