Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 5: You want to know

I wish I could tell you that was the last time I fell lost into mason’s spell. Then I would be a liar, but I couldn’t help it. High school boys were so greedy, taking only for themselves without worrying about giving. Mason always made sure he gave me what I wanted. He had taken my wants and returned them 10 times better I expected.

Even as I lied beside him, naked I felt gracious for every mind blowing orgasm he gave me. Mason’s fingers searched my body as though he was worshipping me. That was what I loved about him. He made me feel like a Goddess and at that moment I had thought that was what I needed. If only I could have seen it before.

“I have to get going.” I sat up an immediately started to collect my clothes that were scattered across the floor.

Mason reached in his pants pocket and lit himself a cigarette. “Your always in a rush to leave.” He spoke nonchalantly.

“Well I have to get back to school and I’m pretty sure you have to get back to work.” I started pulling my pants up.

“Speaking of school. . .Patrick called looking for you.”
I turned to Mason and identified the jealous look plastered on his face.

“That’s a surprise.” I went back to getting dressed.

“Who is Patrick?” He asked with Venom dripping in his voice.

“I pulled my belt through the loops on my pants and started buclking it. “He’s my ex, I haven’t spoken to him in a while.”

That was one of the biggest lies I had ever told. You want the truth? I had just slept with Patrick a few nights ago in attempt to stay away from mason. That was when I had realized how greedy high school boys were and the realization sent me crawling back to Mason. He had never left me unsatisfied.

“Did you fuck him?” Mason was practically foaming at the mouth as he continued to smoke his cigarette.

“Why the hell does it matter?” I snapped. “You fuck my mom from time to time.”

“I don’t want you fucking anyone else when your fucking me.”

The moment I saw the possessiveness flash in his light blue eyes I realized what he was doing. He was trying to gain control of me and I certainly wasn’t having any of that.

“Then I guess we won’t be fucking anymore.” After that I slid my black sneakers on and stormed out of my room.

Mason was calling after me but I had ignored him. It was one thing to be protective but to be possessive? That was not cool. Just because we had fucked, didn’t mean that he owned me. I wasn’t his property. I only wish he knew that long ago.

“Avery, wait!”

I stormed out of the house with my car keys in my hand and a pair of sunglasses resting on my head. The sun was hiding behind thick grey clouds so it wasn’t bright out. I ditched the sunglasses in the passenger seat and started my car up. Mason was leaning on the doorframe, watching me with hawk eyes. He didn’t do anything else, he just stared at me as he brought his cigarette to his lips then blew out a cloud of smoke.

We were both still for a second, unsure of what to do. I was threatening to leave and he was calling my bluff. At least he thought it was a bluff but he learned the hard way when I backed out of the driveway and left. If I wanted to get lectured then I would have just stayed in school.

Back at school I sat at an empty desk, writing down notes. My best friend Allie was sitting behind me, wearing a light blue tank top and short jean shorts. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail so her blue eyes were visible.

“Why weren’t you in free period?” She whispered as she leaned closer to me.

I leaned back so I could whisper to her.

“I skipped it because I needed some alone time.” I lied.

Allie opened her mouth to make a statement but the intercom interrupted her.

“Mr. Kolden, Avery Flynn to check out.” A female voice spoke.

That couldn’t be right. I brought my eyes to my teacher and gave off a confused look. He signaled me to leave by giving his head a nod. I collected my notes and got up without saying a word. As soon as I got to check out I saw Mason standing at the window, signing a paper.

“Mason?” I asked in disbelief.

He thanked the clerk for her help then grabbed my arm and headed for the doors. I tried to wrench out of his grip but he was a strong man. We walked in the parking lot, heading towards his black SUV. It wasn’t until we were alone that he began to speak.

“You’ll be surprised to see how far a detective badge can get you. If you’re smart you will never run from me again because I can hunt you down faster than you can blink.” He spoke between clenched teeth.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked nervously.

“To the trailer park.” He opened the back of his SUV.

“Why?” I asked, hesitating to get in.

“You’ll see.” He practically threw me in the back and shut the door.
I tried opening the door but there was no handle. My heart began to race and my thoughts became fuzzy. Was he going to kill me?