Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 6: But it can't be taught

“You know if you kill me people will remember that you were the last to see me. The school will have you on camera!”

I was nervously babbling, searching for any reason to give to Mason to keep me alive. Mason’s blue eyes went to the rear view mirror so he could look at me.

“Even if I wanted to kill you, do you think that anyone would ever suspect a cop? A homicide detective at that!”

Those words made my heart pound so fast I thought it was going to explode. I had seen movies and shows where cops did horrible things and they got away with it, simply because they were cops. Maybe I had gotten myself into one of those situations without even realizing it.

“Relax Avery, I’m not going to kill you.” Mason turned to the vehicle down a dirt road.

I leaned closer towards my window and looked to see a bunch of trailers all cluttered together. Of all the places he could have taken me, why did it have to be here? My eyes found an old rundown trailer that had turned a yellow tint. Mason pulled into the driveway and parked the car. I bit my tongue and looked at the trailer before turning back to Mason.

Questions began to fill my head and I had no clue what to tell myself. I was starting to panic because I kept thinking Mason was going to do something bad to me. When I say ‘bad’ I don’t mean the kind that was fun. I meant the whole ‘club me over the back of the head and leave my body for the bugs to eat’ kind of bad. The worst thing of all was that Mason had a certain kind of look on his face, almost predatorily.

He opened the back door and squeezed himself in the tight little space. It looked like he had something in his hand so I tried moving away from him but he already had a tight grip on my arm. Every time he moved his white shirt clung to his muscular body, accentuating his beautiful sculpture.

“Stay still, I promise I’m not going to hurt you.” He whispered in my ear.

His warm breath on my ear sent a tingle down my spine, straight to my pelvic area. It was like he woke up some kind of animal inside me and now she wanted to eat. She was hungry, but not necessary for food. Our eyes connected and I felt that heat flooding between my legs. All my fear was gone and replaced with something new. It hit me like a brick when he pulled out a red bandanna.

Suddenly, I wanted to play whatever sick game he had in his head. As long as he was involved, I wanted it all. Forget the fact that he was dating my mother or that he was way older than me. With his attractive looks and special skilled hands it was so easy to forget why it was so wrong. If anything, it seemed more like it was only wrong because I thought it was wrong. Which brought me to the question that haunted me every day. How could something so wrong feel so right?

“Do you trust me?” He asked pressing a light kiss on my jawline.

“Should I?” I replied in attempt to keep my anger face.

I was still upset about him trying to act possessive of me and I wanted him to know it. Mason replied by showing me his smoldering smirk. It clearly stated that he knew I was still upset and that he promised to make it all better. He held the bandanna up.

“Turn around.” He instructed.

I turned my back to him and my vision was suddenly covered by the red material. My heart started to race and my breathing was becoming shallow. Everything was quiet until I heard my door opened. Mason’s warm hands grabbed ahold of my waist and before I knew it, I was standing. The warm sun touched my skin and I nearly melted into a little puddle.

“What are we doing?” I asked outloud.

“Well I am showing you how sorry I truly am for the way I acted this morning and how much I don’t want you to go.” He moved my hair to the left side of my neck and peppered my neck with kisses. “As for you, I expect you to relax and enjoy the ride.” He purred as he placed his hands on my waist.

“Why do I have this on?” I asked, trying to remove the bandanna from my head.

He grabbed my hands and held them for a second before bringing them up to those soft lips. Oh those lips and that warm moist tongue that could do such sinful things to me.

“There’s a surprise in the house, just walk straight.” He moved his hands to my hips and helped guide me to the house. “Okay, watch the steps. One at a time.”

I climbed up the steps and felt around the door frame. He lead me into the house where I was hit by this smell of roses. It was nice and cool in the house, which I wasn’t expecting at all. I felt around the walls, making sure I wasn’t going to bump into anything. Mason lead me through the hallway and made me stop in my tracks. Aside from roses there was a faded sweet smell, almost like vanilla.

“Feel this.” He whispered as he rubbed something warm on my hand.
The oil sunk right onto my skin and a light tingling sensation came over my hand. I bit my bottom lip and couldn’t help the smile that crept over my face. It felt so good, I could feel goosebumps growing on my arm.

“I promise to rub this on you want if you accept my apology for being a dick.” He whispered as he kept rubbing my hand so gently.

“Anywhere?” I asked intrigued.

“ANYWHERE.” He planted a kiss on my lips.

He then removed my bandanna so I could see that I was in a dark room with a bunch of candles scattered on a couple nightstands and there were some fresh picked roses on the bed. It was a small bed. Well, more like a mattress with some sheets but that was all we needed.

“Why did you act like an ass today?” I asked, shifting my gaze to his beautiful blue eyes .

He tucked my hair behind my ears and searched my face. There was something there, I just couldn’t see it.

“The truth is I really like you, Avery. I don’t want to lose you to some high school boy.” He held onto my waist and brought me into his chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. “High school boys don’t give me what I want. You give me everything.” I cupped his face in my hands and rubbed the pad of my thumb over his prickly stubble. That smoldering gaze he was giving me sent a warm glow straight to my thighs. God, I wanted him. No, I needed him.

“Save the oil for a different time. I think I can forgive you if you can promise to make up for it in every way possible.” I lifted my shirt over my head and allowed myself to plop down on the small bed.

Mason smiled and removed his shirt. I licked my lips and opened my legs so he could crawl between them. He crawled on the mattress and stopped at the waistband of my pants. Our eyes met one last time before he pressed wet kisses right below my belly button

I left my girl back home
I don’t love her no more
And she’ll never fucking know that


He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off me so my white lacey panties were showing. His warm hands gripped my waist after he pushed the lacey material out of his way. The warmth of his breath on my nether regions made me quiver with excitement.

These fucking eyes that I’m starting at
Let me see that ass
Look at all this cash
And I emptied out my cards too
Now I’m fucking leaning on that


As soon as his warm tongue grazed my clit I let out a quiet moan and tried to rock my hips but his hands kept me still. He practically started feasting on me and flicked his tongue in circles in all the right spots. I reached behind me and gripped the pillow under my head. Damn it felt so good.

Bring the love Baby I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs Baby I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
My scars right here


He sucked on my clit and within seconds I was spiraling into a mind-numbing orgasm. My thighs quivered as I reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair. Fuck; that was divine.

Bring the cups Baby I could bring the drink
Bring your body Baby I could bring you fame


He pulled away from me so he could undress himself and slip a condom on. My eyes scanned his naked form and hard erection that had a little bit of precum on it. I wanted to lick it off but he had that condom on and was on top of me in seconds.

And that’s my motherfucking words too
Just let me motherfucking love you


He sunk into my hole and held my arms above my head. Our hips met at a synchronizing pace and the friction felt so exquisite.

Listen Ma I’ll give you all I got
Get me off of this
I need confidence in myself


I leaned closer to him and gave him a quick kiss before sliding one of my hands out of his grip. I needed to touch him and feel him in every way possible.

Listen Ma I’ll give you all of me
Give me all of it
I need all of it to myself


He pistoned his hips and went even deeper inside me. I lifted my leg over his waist and flipped us in one smooth motion. Mason smiled as he looked up at me, impressed by my moves and grabbed my hips. I rocked myself up and down and arched my back, feeling complete ecstasy. Before I could even realize what was happening, I felt something explode in my core and then there was hot liquid traveling to a place I never knew existed.

Pure euphoria.

Mason tightend his grip on my waist and I could feel his thrust skipping a beat. He was close.

“Fuck Avery!” He grunted before coming to a complete stop.
I rolled off him and squeezed between him and the white wall. The room would have been silent if it wasn’t for us trying to catch our breaths. He reached down and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

Then he said the most fucked up thing ever.
“I fucking love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics in this chapter belong to the song Wicked Games by The Weekend