Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 8: Cause I can't be bought

The sudden loud bang on the lunch table made me jump wide awake. Allie seated herself across from me and began to stab her food with her fork. Her face was plain and angry and my guess was it had to do with the whole "ditching" incident I pulled yesterday. Our eyes connected for a second as she shoved her fork into her mouth.

"Allie please don't be mad at me, I tried making it back to your house to help clean up. I really did." I explained as I sipped my water.

Allie fixed her white plain shirt and continued eating.

"Your hair looks nice in a bun." I complimented.
She still kept quiet. Then she finally decided to say something after a minute.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"Well after getting scolded by Mason I-"

"You got with a boy!" Allie sounded excited.

"What? No." I lied.

"Okay if you weren't with a boy than what were you doing?" Allie pointed out.

I searched my thoughts for some excuse but all that came up was the memory of yesterday.

Mason rolled ontop of me, burying himself deeper into me. He propped himself up on his left elbow and reached down, using his right hand to play with my clit. I thrusted my hips up and grabbed his short hair.

"Oh God, I'm going to come!"

Mason pressed his lips over my mouth to silence my loud moans as he kept rocking his hips back and forth. I felt a wave of heat overflow my body and the effect of the ecstasy made my orgasm become intensified. It was like all the coils in my pit snapped and I felt my walls clamp around his dick.


"I passed out and when I woke up I was in my room." I lied.

Allie smiled at me. "Okay, keep telling those lies Pinocchio."

I rolled my eyes at her and started to eat the cheeseburger in front of me. My phone vibrated in my black pants and I became alerted. Who was texting me? Was it Mason? God it was surreal how that man managed to poison my mind. He somehow managed to burn himself into my thoughts. I pulled my phone out of my black pants pocket and felt my whole body sing in excitement.

Mason:
Meet me in the parking lot now.

"Who is it?" Allie asked.
I looked up at her and thought about it. I couldn't say it was my ex, Patrick because if she confronted him she would find out I was lying. As much as I wanted Allie to know everything, I couldn't tell her. I could only imagine some of the judgement she would pass down on me. She would probably think I was some kind of horrible person or something.

"My mom wanting to yell at me for getting drunk last night. I gotta call her. I'll be back in a bit." More lies came spilling out.

Allie narrowed her blue eyes on my face and I could tell she was suspecting something. Deep down she knew I was lying but we both put on a weak smile and acted like nothing was wrong. That was how it went most of the time and I was fine with that.

I pulled my black tank top down a bit more and discarded my food before heading to the parking lot. Mason was sitting in the big black SUV with a cigarette placed between his middle finger and pointer finger. He was wearing a light grey v-neck shirt with those same black jeans he bad on the first day I met him. Those blue eyes of his slowly ran down my chest and my cleavage like he hadn't seen it before. I approached the passenger window and stuck my head in.

"How can I help you detective?" I asked in a joking manner.

Mason smiled at me. "Um yes ma'am I'm looking for some company I was wondering if you could be of any assistance." He replied.

I opened the passenger door and climbed in the vehicle. Mason leaned towards me and planted a light kiss on my lips. The taste of his cigarette lingered on his lips and only made heat bud in between my thighs and man did it feel great. I was becoming a puddle of warm sexual tension and I loved every little bit of it.

"How long does lunch last?" Mason asked. "We have a whole hour to kill." I leaned back in my seat, feeling the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Mason started the vehicle and drove us back to the trailer. I fixed my dark brown hair and turned to the handsome man sitting beside me. He was staring at me for some reason. He was staring at me for some reason. Maybe he was just observing, but the way he was looking at me, it was almost as if he was worshipping me. Maybe he was worshipping me, maybe I was his sex goddess. Should I had stopped it while I could have or should I had let my self control slip through the cracks yet again?

"What?" I asked with a smile.

***
My black slammed against the trailer. I lifted my tank top over my head and allowed Mason to trap me between him and the wall. Our lips collided and Mason was quick to work his way into my jeans. I kicked off my shoes and grabbed the bottom of Mason's shirt. He stopped the kiss and lifted his arms so I could yank his shirt off to reveal his mouth watering body.

While I pulled my pants off my ankles Mason started working his member into a condom. The moment I discarded my panties Mason picked me up by the back of my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto the back of his neck. He brought us to the small bed and allowed me to stay on top.

Desire was burning inside me and my clit felt like it was throbbing with anticipation. I slowly sunk into his erection and started thrusting my hips. Mason was right there with me, snapping his pelvic bones up and down to add to the friction we so desperately needed. His hands stayed clasped to my waist and my hands stayed on his shoulders as I pistoned my hips to his pace. He moved his hands up and snapped my bra off as he leaned forward and began sucking on my left nipple.

While one hand worked its way to cupping my right breast, his free hand managed to dig between us so he could stimulate my clit. That aching sensation became tingly and then I finally found myself crashing into an orgasm. Mason brought both his hands back to my waist one more time to help ride through his orgasm.

As soon as he finished he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling completely empty.

"I wish I could stay like this forever." Mason commented as he looked up at me.

'Me too Mason, me too'. I thought to myself as I crawled off him and laid down beside me, pressing my head to his sweaty chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my subscribers thank you so much and special thanks to CyannaMichele for the comment :) you are all awesome