Status: Active

Worlds Apart.

Carter

I felt like utter shit. Tonight was mine and Jarrett's date night, but I got stuck at a meeting out of town. Not only that, but I had furniture being delivered today, and he offered to go over and wait for them so I wouldn't have to reschedule that as well.

The meeting ended up in me having to treat these idiots to dinner, which turned into them wanting to go out for drinks, and the night would have continued on like this but I caved. I didn't care about getting this account enough to take these men to a strip joint and watch them harass women. So I handed them a couple hundreds on me and went home.

I sighed happily once I opened the door and turned on the light, Jarrett had arranged the furniture and set up a few things for me. This place was slowly coming together which just made me realize that I really had my work cut out for me. He was so incredibly sweet and thoughtless... And honestly I always thought that I deserved everything I have, but right now... Right now, I felt like I totally didn't deserve him. I never felt guilty about putting work before Grace, but I definitely felt guilty now.

Nothing I could do this moment though, he was probably already asleep by now, so instead I sent him a thank you text with a bunch of hearts before going off to shower before bed.

As I was walking to the linen closet I saw a faint light peeking out under my bedroom door. Curiosity got to me so I walked in to find a half naked Jarrett laying on his stomach with a book in his hands.

I felt a pang in my chest as the smile formed on my face.

He stayed.

He stuck around, waited up for me, and not only that but to be greeted with the image of his cute plump butt up in the air like that was by far the best thing ever. Definitely a sight I would never get tired of.

"Hey..." I said softly, trying my best not to scare him, and luckily he just turned his head around and smiled over his shoulder.

"Hey! I uh... I got stuck in the rain today with the moving guys so my clothes are in the wash, I hope that's okay?" Awh, oh god, he was stuck out in the rain because of me.

"That's fine." I chuckled, making my way over to him. "I don't think I could ever be upset or protest coming home to seeing you like this." His cheeks flushed a bit as I grabbed a decent sized handful of his bum before leaning in to peck his lips.

"They should be finished drying soon." He said with a grin. "I'll be out of your hair after that."

"Or... You could stay?" I asked, laying down beside him. "I had to miss a wonderful evening out with you for a terrible evening with stuffy perverts. If I can salvage the night, I would really like too."

"I wouldn't mind staying." He smiled and set his book aside. I was kind of curious as to what he was reading, but he climbed on top of me before my brain could really put words to my thoughts. "I was kind of hoping you'd ask anyways."

"Is that so?" I asked, cocking my brow and he hummed a response with a nod as he loosened my tie.

"Yep, you see, I had taken a nap earlier and had this dream about you and I." He said, his voice sounding a little suggestive. From the dreams I've had of him and I, I can only imagine what is mind created. "And in it, we had just gotten home from a romantic dinner..."

"Uh huh, and...?" I half heartedly asked as I watched him unbutton the buttons on my shirt.

"And you had to shower but once you came back you found be butt naked on the bed."

"Yeaaaah?" I was hanging on every word now, hoping that there was some kind of ending that lead to me getting laid now.

"And I swear the clothes vanished off of your body faster than humanly possible, but you came and laid beside me, and I climbed on top of you -much like we are now- and started rocking my hips, like this." He smirked as he demonstrated, and the feeling of his ass grinding against my cock made every muscle in my body feel like they were on fire.

"Fuck... Jarrett." I groaned and he nodded.

"I know right? But too bad this isn't a dream." He sighed. "That dream sure did wake me up all hot and bothered though."

"Yeah? Did you wait up for me so I could help you take care of that?"

"I thought about it, but I already took care of myself." He said with a wink following, and it took everything I had in me not to groan at how hot that was. He smirked at my pained expression before sighing and pressing his ass down a bit firmer. "Can you imagine it? Me in the shower stroking myself to the thought of you, only to realize that that wasn't nearly enough?" I swallowed a thick lump in my throat and nodded, the image itself causing all the blood in my body to rush to my crotch.

"Not nearly enough?"

"Nope, all I could think about was wanting you inside of me." Where was this coming from? We hadn't had sex yet... Was this his way of saying he was ready for that step? I haven't even properly asked him to be my boyfriend yet...

"Yeah? Then what?"

"Then I fingered myself, picturing you and... Oh my god it was amazing." He groaned and I was now bursting at the seems. I needed him so badly but I couldn't... I just... I couldn't.

"Marry me!" I blurted out, not at all what I wanted to say but close enough. Jarrett started laughing and shaking his head and if I didn't know him better I probably would have been hurt by that.

"Marry you? I think you're missing a step in there Carter." I felt my cheeks flush as I racked my brain for a not creepy response. I knew it was far too fucking soon to even consider thinking about considering any words that even sounded like marriage into our lives, but god damn if I wasn't convinced this man on top of me was my soul mate.

"Ahhh what's the point of dating when we can just skip to the good stuff?" I chuckled, running my fingers down his abdomen as I pulled my self together. He was my idea of perfection and I wanted to lock him down before anyone could try to steal his attention, but I just couldn't do that now... Not after that...

He chuckled though and kissed me gently, leaning back just to sigh.

"Still not the night, Carter?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah... We're getting closer though."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, just a severe lack of writing enthusiasm lately I suppose.

Here it is though.

Thank you Josh Cutlip. and Kacen Shea for your comments!