Status: New Co-Write!

Dangerous Fascination

009

I had managed to crawl back onto the bed, I lay on the mattress my eyes open and ears alert. Any movement caused me to become rigid and pray that it wasn’t Harry coming back to torment me more. Every time the footsteps faded further down the passage way I allowed myself to relax, allowed myself to breathe. I had no perception of time in this room, my phone had been taken off me and there wasn’t a clock. I was tired yet I was too afraid to sleep. My eyes scanned the darkness searching for everything and nothing at the same time.

Hunger was another discomfort, I hadn’t eaten for hours and my stomach was growling and so painful I felt as if I needed to vomit. I knew there was soup on the ground but I didn’t want to eat it. However it beckoned me and I knew I would need some energy if I was going to see Zara again. Rolling over I reached down and grabbed the bowl that had been left beside my bed.

The china was cold I could only imagine how the soup was.

Even though it was cold it still tasted like heaven. I threw the spoon to the ground and drank from the bowl stopping every now and again to breathe and chew. Finishing the dish I placed it back on the ground and lay back closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew there was a heap of commotion outside my door waking me up. I was startled to find a thick duvet had been placed over me. Rubbing my eyes I sat up slowly just in time, the door burst open and the light flicked on.

“Geez,” I groaned shielding my eyes from the brightness, “Turn it off!” a deep laugh caused me to freeze. It was him, Harry was back. I pulled the duvet over my head to shield my face from the brightness, my eyes drifted closed.

“Are you always this happy in the morning?” his tone was full of laughter.

“Fuck off!” I growled from underneath the material.

“What have I told you about your language?” his tone became slightly harsher, I threw my blanket off my body and sat up glaring at the male.

“I don’t give a shit about what you have said, what are you going to do cut my tongue out? Go right ahead, Maybe if I didn’t have a tongue you wouldn’t want to kiss me. Because that’s what you want to do isn’t it? You want to kiss me, you want to fuck me! That’s what you want isn’t it Harry?”

He stood silent, his eyes darkened as he reached out grabbing the door and slamming it closed. I watched him closely even though I was putting up a tough facade I was still terrified. I had heard stories about how he got when he was mad. He was one to start yelling and punching things and knowing my luck I would be the punching bag if he pushed too far.

“Yes Colette I want to fuck you until you can’t remember your own name, all you can remember is how I feel inside you. I want your voice to disappear from screaming, I want to own you in every possible way. More importantly I want you to forget that red headed fuck that you so desperately want to date, because now that I have you that is never going to happen. You are never going to have any contact with him, you’ll be lucky to have any contact with your family considering the way you are acting.”

“Oh fuck off Harry!” I was stunned into silence when his palm hit my cheek with such force my head spun and my eyes filled with tears. I suppressed my cry of pain biting my tongue harshly.

“I didn’t want to do that but you aren’t listening to me, I don’t like you swearing, it’s not lady like and it’s not an attractive trait.” I turned to look at him, he winced as he reached out one of his hands to cup my cheek. Turning I slapped his hand away.

“Don’t touch me!” I spat venom dripping from my words. My cheek stung but I refused to show him how much it hurt. “What do you want Harry? Why did you come in here? Why can’t you just leave me alone to wallow…”

“Zara is asking for you.”

“Huh?” he looked at me as if I were stupid, rolling his eyes he repeated himself. “Oh, is she alright? I mean… Liam hasn’t hurt her?”

“Oh no quite the opposite actually.”

“Wha-” I closed my lips when I realised what he had just said, my stomach turned and I felt the soup from earlier rise in my throat. I tried to swallow it down, looking up at the curly haired male I saw a glint of satisfaction in his light green eyes.

“I’m surprised you didn’t hear them…” his smiled widened to a menacing smile, one that sent a shiver down my spine, surely Zara hadn’t done so… not willingly at least. “It seemed Liam knew how to please the blonde that’s for sure.”

“Stop…” I fought back the urge to hurl, I was trying so hard, I felt my face pale at the thought. “Can I see her?” looking up at him I watched as he dug around in his pocket before pulling out a silver key. Stepping over to me he knelt down beside the bed.

“Now if I undo your shackle do you promise not to do anything stupid?” I wanted to say yes but then kick him in the face and run out of the room, out of the building and away from them. However there were five of them and one of me and I had Zara to think about as well. Slowly I nodded my head but didn’t say a word. I watched as he smiled before turning his attention to my shackled ankle. I jumped when his warm hand came in contact with my skin. A chuckle left his lips as he unlocked the device and it fell off. “See that wasn’t so bad was it?”

I didn’t say anything just looked at him. His hand was still on my ankle. “We need to wash this, it’s chaffed and may get infected. As soon as you have seen Zara I am going to get you cleaned up.” with that he got to his feet leaning forward and gently placing a kiss on my cheek where he had hit me. “I’m sorry,” was all he said before walking out of the room and Zara was pulled in, the door slammed closed behind her.

“So… what the hell is going on? Your screwing Liam?” the words tumbled out my mouth before I could stop them. I looked over the blonde, she looked a little tired but she looked cleaner except for the darker marks on her neck. Harry was right. “Okay do you have answers for me or what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there all you wonderful people I am so sorry this has taken so long to update but my muse has been on vacation and she has only just returned.

none the less here is the chapter I hope you enjoy it.

Over to Effy.

Cheers Esther :)