Status: New Co-Write!

Dangerous Fascination

008

"Over here, love." The blonde spoke calmly, leading me down the long hallway. I followed silently, my eyes focusing on my feet. My mind was racing with thoughts of what Colette had said. I did study Psychology. She said we'd escape somehow, and if we put our minds together, we probably could. All I needed to do was figure out how these boys ticked. They obviously had some sort of dangerous fascination with us, but for how long had they had it? How did it come to get this extreme? My thoughts came to a halt when the blonde boy spoke again. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded, rubbing my wrists where they had tied the ropes. I had gotten rope burn from wriggling around too much, but that was my own fault. "M'name's Niall." He introduced himself, his accent thick.

I nodded as he stopped outside a room, clearing his throat. I stopped too and looked at Niall, who hinted for me to walk inside. I nodded and turned the knob of the door, my hands shaking at the ideas of the unknown. I stepped inside the beautiful room, the walls were a pastel blue with dark wooden flooring. It was something out of a dream. I looked around behind me as the door closed, signalling that the safety that Niall provided had now disappeared. I heard someone clear their throat and I faced ahead again, seeing Liam. Just the sight of him made me want to hit him, but if I did, he'd probably kill me.

"Hey Zara," He spoke softly, getting up from the window seat. I stayed firmly still as he approached me, cupping my face in to his hands. He was more gentle than the curly haired boy, Harry. Liam acted like he cared. I looked up at him and he sighed, kissing my forehead. "Come have a seat with me, yeah?" He removed his hands from my face and took my right hand in to his left. I nodded silently, thinking of any route to escape. I could turn around and run, but I didn't want to leave Colette - plus Liam had a tight grip on my hand. I sat down on the window ledge. Would the window open wide enough? I turned to look and sighed to myself as I noticed that the glass was shielded by metal bars.

God fucking dammit.

Liam was staring at me, I could feel it. I looked up as he knelt down in front of me, letting go of my hand. I stretched my fingers, sighing and turning my head away from him. I didn't want any eye contact, anything that would lead him on any further. Apparently I had done that enough. Liam leaned in slightly, his lips coming to contact with my neck. My breathing stopped for a moment, and I closed my eyes. Fuck, I hated him so much, but why did it feel so nice? I bit down on my lip slightly, my arms snaking around his neck. Then it hit me.

I could play along with his little games. What better way to earn his trust? If I played by his rules and earned his trust then he'd loosen his grip on me, giving me more freedom and more of a chance to get to know him. I could figure him out from there, see what makes these boys tick. Then Colette and I could escape. I nodded to myself, blushing as Liam pulled away from me, raising his eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, removing my arms from around his neck. He smiled slightly. Was Liam Payne becoming shy? I smirked, trying to hide it. My plan was already coming in to action. "I mean, this is what you want me for, right?" I asked, feigning innocent. I scooted closer to him and I could tell he was getting a little nervous, his cheeks becoming blushed up. "For your sick little needs?" I walked my fingers up his arm and he got goosebumps.

"I uh," He paused. "I guess you could say that. But I won't force you in to anything, I-I mean, I'm not a bad guy..." He trailed off.

"No, you're right." I laughed. "You just kidnap an nineteen year old and keep her in an unknown location for you to get your dick wet." I leaned against the window, looking at him as he focused on his hands in shame. "Whatever, Liam. I'm willing to cooperate because I don't want to be bound to a fucking chair for my time here." I snapped, making him wince as my voice became harsher. Was he scared? Was he embarrassed of his behaviour? There were so many questions. "You never would of struck me as someone who would do something like this." I said, my voice becoming dangerously low. "I thought you were sweet, Liam." I frowned at him.

He looked up again and frowned right back at me, like I was the bad one. I huffed, standing up from the ledge. Liam followed, pinning me to the wall. I gasped as he smirked at me. He leaned in, his lips close to mine. I closed the space between us and kissed him, which he gladly returned. I held his face with my petite hands and his hands came to a halt at my hips. "Fuck me." He mumbled, squeezing my hips with his large hands.

For now at least, his wish was my command.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really, really loved writing this chapter. Two updates in one day? You lucky lot! Isn't Liam an ass? Zara's really got work on her hands to suss the boys out!

Over to you, Esther!

All the love,
Effy x