Maiden of Darkness

Chapter 15: Let's Get Striked By Lightning

*Sora's Point Of View*

"Where could have Riku run of too?", you said scratching your brown spiky hair, looking around every corner of the town.
You stop looking for a second, and took deep and heavy sigh.
"Man, where could he have gone?", you said slouching your back, and moving your eyes in every direction. There was still no sign of Riku.

You were reaching the Bailey, when you heard a strange sound coming from there. Your senses went sharp at that moment. You ran towards the Bailey, following that sound.
Once you reached it, you heard voices coming from the corner, so you hid behind the corner. You recognized the male's voice speaking at that moment.

"Alright, but you better make sure you help me get Aniko back, or else...", said Riku. You poked your head a little and spot Riku demanding someone. You poked your head a little more, to realize who he was talking to. Your eyes shot wide open to see her evil face again.
"Maleficent?", you whispered under your breath, trying to prevent them from hearing you. You stood there for a second, ready to summon your keyblade.
"I'll make sure of that", said Maleficent, as she smirked and faced her scepter. She raised it up to the air, and tapped it to the floor.

A loud tap, echoed the Bailey. You saw the darkness coming out of Maleficent's scepter and going inside Riku's body. His body started o glow as the darkness entered him, you summoned your keyblade and was about to attack Maleficent.
You heard Maleficent laugh maniacally, over and over as she slowly disappeared in evil green flames, leaving ashes behind. Riku suddenly opened a portal, by raising his hand, and walked towards it.

"Riku, wait!" you yelled as he walked towards the portal. His body completely disappeared in it. You were about to go in, as the portal was closing. You jumped towards it, but the portal had already closed, making you land on the solid ground.
"No, not again", you yelled as you were trying to get up from the ground. You hit the ground with your fist, and lowered your head.

"I can't believe he joined her again. Why, couldn't he just trust us and wait", you gritted through your teeth. Riku had joined the darkness once again, leaving all of you behind, without helping him. Now, Aniko wasn't the only one who needed to be rescued, but, Riku.
"I got tell Kairi and the others", you said as you forced yourself up, and ran towards Merlin's House.

*Your Point Of View*

"Come on, you can do better than that?", roared Axel across the room. His voiced echoed through the room and into your ears.

You were laying on the floor in other side of the room, against the wall. Your head was lowered and a chakram on either side of your hand. You were hands were burned and your left arm was slightly bruised. You felt tired and exhausted training with Axel. Your body ached all over with pain, while your mind cried with sorrow.

"Come on, don't tell me you're tired already. We were just getting started. Now, get up", he said to you with a smirk on his face.

You forced your body to move, and force itself up to stand. You flinched when your leg was pushing you up, but you tried to ignore. Once completely standing, you stood in a fighting position, while trying to balance your chakrams. You took heavy breaths in and out. You focused your eyes on Axel, waiting for his next move.

"Good, that's the way. Now, lets make this interesting", he said as he lift his chakrams and surrounded them with fire. He spun them around and threw em straight at you.
You moved your chakram in front of you to block it, then you went straight towards Axel and was about to hit him, but the chakram you blocked, came flying back and burned your back.

"Aaghhh", a pitiful screech came from your mouth as the chakram hit your back. You felt more burns sliding up and down your back, you couldn't do anything else but fall on your knees. You panted as you looked at the floor.
"Alright, I can't take this anymore. This is hopeless, let's take a break. I'm not getting anywhere", sighed Axel as he walked he looked at you.

You crawled to the nearest corner and sat there. Your head was laying back, and your body sitting, while the wall supported your body to sit straight. You were still taking deep breaths from the exhaustion. You looked at the white ceiling while your head laid back. Pain entered your body, while thoughts entered your mind.
"This place is torture, I think I won't last very long here", you said as you almost closed your eyes, but Axel hovered you.
"You better last long, or the boss will get annoyed", he said in a demanding tone. You lift your head to see Axel. You looked at him and placed your head back.
"Axel, what purpose do you need the heartless' hearts anyways. What good are they to you", you said continuing to look at the ceiling.

He opened his eyes widely and sighed. He sat down next to you and placed his arm on his raised leg. He looked down at the floor with his green eyes.
"Well, the reason we need their hearts is because we don't have hearts of our own. Nobodies are only half of what's left", he paused as he heard you gasp.
"You...don't have hearts. But, then how do become mad or sad. How do you know when someone makes you happy? How do you know...when you love someone?", you stopped for a minute and thought about Riku.

You couldn't imagine living your life without him, he was the only person who ever taught you what love and happiness was.

"We don't. We don't know...or at least, we don't remember.We don't remember our previous lives, so, we don't know what any emotion is", said Axel as his eyes gazed to the ceiling.

You looked at him and looked away. You felt bad for him, he didn't know what any emotion felt like. You lowered your head, and hid your eyes with your hair.

"That's very sad", you said to Axel. He looked at you and smirked.
"I was once close to feeling whole. I use to have a buddy named Roxas. He was my best bud. We used to talk and laugh about stupid things", he said.

You raised your head and glanced at him. You quickly asked him a question.

"What happened to him?", you asked him. You saw his eyes flame up, when you asked him that. His arm clutched into a fist. He answered back.
"He left. He went and forgot all about me. I was left, without knowing what happiness truly was", he said to you.

He got up and made his weapons disappear. He slowly walked towards the door, and reached for the handle. He left slamming the door.

"What? Why did he leave?", you asked to yourself.
"Hahahaha, you stupid girl. You really are hopeless", said a voice coming from behind the pillar in the other side of the room. You stood up, only to realize the person coming out, Larxene.
"You really don't get it. Axel's just pissed because Roxas left him all alone. He has no friends to make him feel whole. He's just a nobody like everyone else around here", she said mocking Axel.

You glared at her with disgust. She really didn't care about how Axel felt.

"I know you'll always be a cold old lady, for you don't care about anyone but yourself. A person like you will never have a heart" you said glaring at her.
"What did you say to me?" she said as she walked towards you and picked you up by your shirt and lift your body.
"Say that again to me and you'll die!" said Larxene as she summoned a thunder knife and placed it in front of your neck.
"Larxene, release her. Xemnas will kill you if you don't", said another voice coming from behind Larxene.
"Errr, you got lucky this time", Larxene gritted through her teeth at you. She dropped you instantly, you landed in the corner floor. Your body was shaking as you saw Larxene threating your life.
"As for you. You should be locked up right now", said the person behind Larxene. He looked at you and grabbed your wrist.

"Come with me, Maiden", said the guy. Larxene walked away and was about to leave.
"You're lucky Zexion was here to help you, Maiden. I would've killed you in an instant", she sneered as she opened a portal and disappeared through it.
"Where are you taking me?", you asked Zexion as he opened a portal, and took walk through it with you.

You ended up in another room, but it wasn't white. It looked like a library. There were books everywhere and the shelves ans wall were wood colored. There was a green couch on the far side of the room. Zexion turned to you as he let go of your wrist.

"You'll be staying here for tonight. You'll continue your training tomorrow", he said as he opened a portal and disappeared through it.

You waited till Zexion disappeared and started walking around the library. You saw a window on the far side of the room next to the couch.
You went towards it and saw that it was dark outside. You placed your hand on the window's glass and stared at the heart shaped moon. You admired the sky, but still felt lonely.
You walked towards the wall and slid down to the floor. You raised your knees up to you and wrapped your arms around them.

You remembered how you would sleep on Riku's shoulder at night, and watch him sleep peacefully. You let out a small tear in your eye.
"Riku, I miss you. Where are you? I'm all alone in this prison and I don't know how to get out. Please don't leave me here", you whispered to yourself. You caved your face on your knees until you could fall asleep.

*Riku's Point Of View*

You were walking around the dark alleyway in the World That Never Was, with a black hooded robe on. You had just finished off a couple of shadows attacking you. You looked up to see the castle floating up ahead.

"I'm coming, Aniko. It won't be long now", you said under your cold breath. You continued walking towards the castle, hoping no one would stop you along the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Before people ask me what room Aniko's in, I just want to say that there are rooms I added in that castle (like the Organization members' rooms), since Castle Oblivion was destroyed. So, now the castle is a mix of the World that Never Was and castle Oblivion...okay! Just wanted to clear that out. Well, Aniko's staying in "Their" library. Okay?
Anyhow, you must've realized by now that Larxene hates you, and Zexion's the quiet type. Axel, he's got a sensitive flame on his shoulder. Well, Riku's coming...yay! I missed him and so does Aniko...hurry Riku...Hurry! Well, more coming soon!