Status: Finished

Torn Between Lust and Love

Chapter 8

Mandy walked through the doors of her new home to find Deborah waiting for her. “Hey Deb.” She said smiling. “Don’t hey Deb me. I thought I told you that you can go to Los Angeles if you will behave yourself and here you are kissing rappers in Nightclubs!” She said furiously. “Deborah it wasn’t me kissing Wayne it was Shanell. The two of us just look alike. She was the one sitting on Wayne’s lap all night not me.” Mandy replied. “And whose lap were you sitting on?” Deborah asked raising an eyebrow. “No one’s.” Mandy answered simply. “You know Mandy I made a promise to your mom that if anything should ever happen to her that I would look after you, but you’re making it so hard for me-“Mandy cut her off. “Well if it’s so hard then I’ll just leave!” Mandy shouted, grabbed her dog and her bags and left. She raced in her Audi as fast as she possibly could. She stopped the car and got out. She knocked on the door frantically. The door opened revealing Nicki in a robe. “Mandy are you okay?” She asked standing aside so she could come in. “Deborah kicked me out.” She said sobbing. “I didn’t know where else to go.” Mandy said helplessly. “C’mon let’s get you out of those clothes and into bed.” Nicki said taking her by the hand.
Taylor arrived home and noticed Mandy’s car was gone. He went inside and threw himself on his bed. Music started blasting through the speakers in his room. Makenna appeared and sat down next to him on the bed. “Mandy left Tay.” She said softly. “She’ll be back later.” Taylor said. “No Tay, she and mom were fighting she left for good.” Makenna said urgently. “What?” He said sitting up. “Mom shouted at her because of that thing that happened in LA and then she left.” She said softly. Taylor jumped off his bed and called Mandy. “Hey its Mandy, I’m either avoiding you or just missed your call either way please leave a message and I’ll think about calling you back.” Voicemail. He threw the phone against the wall and rushed downstairs.
Taylor was furious. How could his mother kick his girlfriend to the curb? He went to Wayne but she wasn’t there and said he should try calling Nicki. Taylor drove to her house and when he saw Mandy’s red Audi parked out front he was glad he did. He ran up to the door and rang the doorbell repeatedly. “Alright I’m coming sheesh!” Nicki said impatiently. She opened the door in her robe. “Taylor.” She said confusedly. “Nicki is Mandy here?” He asked with a sense of urgency in his voice. “Yeah she is but she’s sleeping right now. She’s in pretty rough shape.” Nicki replied. “I know but can you please tell her I was here?” He asked. Nicki nodded and closed the door. An hour after Taylor left, Wayne arrived. Nicki opened the door and moved aside for him to come in. “She’s upstairs.” She said simply. Wayne made his way up the stairs and went straight to the room he knew Mandy would be in. She lay on the bed in her underwear sleeping, her face swollen from crying. He sat down next to her trying not to wake her. “Wayne.” She mumbled in her sleep. He stroked her hair and let her be.
The next morning when Mandy woke she was lying with her head on Wayne’s chest. She propped herself on one shoulder confusedly. “Hey Mandy, how you feeling?” He asked sitting up. “When did you get here?” She asked looking at him. “A few hours ago, you were sleeping so peacefully, I didn’t want to wake you.” He said stroking her hair. She nodded and got up. “Nicki told me what happened. Mandy if you want you can stay with me?” He said looking at her seriously. “Are you sure?” She asked. He nodded smiling. “Wayne you’re the best!” She shouted and jumped onto the bed next to him throwing her arms around him.
Meet me at Mandy’s at 10 –MrCarter
Do I have to? –Twister
Okay –Chucky
Okay –TygaTy
Why? –Drizzy
Helping her move into my place –MrCarter
After they had helped move Mandy’s things into Wayne’s house Mandy stood in her former bedroom which now stood empty. Her eyes filled with tears when she realized that her life would now change forever and would never be the same again. “You okay?” Wayne asked hugging her from behind. Mandy sniffled and nodded. “How about I buy you all lunch to say thanks?” Mandy said turning around. “I never say no to a free meal.” Chucky said. Twist, Drake and Tyga all nodded. “On one condition.” Wayne said. “And what’s that?” Mandy asked crossing her arms. “I pay.” He said. “No Wayne, you all have done so much for me the least I can do is buy you lunch.” Mandy said refusing. “I pay or we don’t go.” Wayne said not letting up. Mandy sighed and nodded.
Nicki and Shanell met them at the restaurant. Mandy sat between Wayne and Drake and laughed all the time. Taylor walked into the restaurant and was furious when he saw Wayne’s arm around her. “Get your hands off my girlfriend.” He said. Wayne disregarded him. “I said hands off!” Taylor said even angrier than what he was. “Taylor that’s enough.” Mandy said climbing over the booth chair she’d been sitting on. She pulled him away by his arm. “Taylor you have to let me go.” She said. “I can’t Mandy I love you.” Taylor said putting his hand on her shoulder. “Well you’ve got a hellified way of showing it.” Mandy replied sarcastically. “We can work it out.” He said. “No we can’t. You have to let me go. We’ve been growing apart for the past three months now you just haven’t noticed it because you’re so busy with your own things.” Mandy said and turned to walk away. Taylor grabbed her by her arm. “You’re not going anywhere.” He said. “You’re hurting me!” She shouted trying to pull herself free. “Let her go Taylor.” Drake said looking at him sternly. “Never.” He replied. Drake pulled her arm free from Taylor’s grip and told her to sit down. Mandy rejoined her friends and watched Taylor and Drake fight. Taylor punched Drake in the face and walked away. He returned to the table and retook his place next to Mandy. “I’m sorry about your eye.” She said caressing his cheek. “It’s okay.” Drake said shrugging. Mandy kissed his cheek and smiled at him.
Mandy and Wayne returned home later that evening. “You can take the guest bedroom upstairs-“Mandy cut him off. “So you don’t want me in your bed?” She asked crossing her arms menacingly. “It’s not that I thought maybe you’d prefer that but if you wanna sleep with me that’s fine.” He said smiling. Mandy kissed him in passing and headed to their new bedroom. She lay on the bed waiting for him to come up. That night she let him make love to her the way they never had before. It was special not like any other time they had and after they fell asleep.