Status: Slow but will update

We All Need Someone to Love

Chapter 2

Hayden's PoV

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs, even though I was hardly eating I still had to sit downstairs with them all. When I walked in everyone was here. I groaned to myself and took the only seat available, the one next to Jimmy.

“You've been in your room all day.” Dad said as he looked at me.

“No shit,” I said as I looked at the food that they have prepped.

“Do you really have to be like that?” he asked.

I said nothing and just sat back in the chair and blocked everyone out. Jimmy kept on nudging me but I ignored him until I was about to blow at him.

“What do you want?” I whispered harshly.

“Why aren't you eating?” he whispered back.

I said nothing back and just looked down.

“Hayden's on illegal drugs.” Marcy said loudly.

I glared at her and stormed upstairs. I heard footsteps up the stairs. I ignored them and sat on the window seat.

My door was banged open and I glared at my Dad. He came in and glared back at me.

“Where are they?” he asked.

I ignored him and shifted slightly. He couldn't take them. He can't. They're mine and I bought them.

“Hayden, where the fuck are they?” he yelled.

More footsteps ran up the stairs and into my room. I hadn't even noticed that Dad had moved closer to me. Brian, Matt and Jimmy came into my room.

I still said nothing and looked away from them all.

“I'm going to give you ten seconds to tell me where they are, other wise you're going to be in a hell lot of trouble. More than you already are in.” Dad said loud enough for me to hear.

Saying that he was angry was an understatement.

“Brian, take Hayden away from this room,” Dad said, obviously he counted to ten.

“Where to Zack?” Brian said as he walked over to us two.

“My office.”

I gave my Dad one last glare before Brian grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room and into my Dad's office.

I heard my room being torn apart as my Dad tried to search my room for the drugs. I knew that Marcy was going to say something about them, that's why I hid them, far away from Dad's reach.

“Why didn't you just hand them over to your Dad?” Brian asked as he sat on the small leather sofa.

I ignored him and sat down in my Dad's chair. The door opened and Jimmy walked in.

“He's going mental because he can't find them,”

I smiled to myself, I won this time.

“And something tells me that their still here somewhere, just out of reach.” Brian said as he walked over to me.

He stood behind me and that's when I started to worry. Jimmy saw this and just smiled at Brian.

“You're either going to tell us two or your Dad.” he whispered in my ear.

“I'm not saying where they are.” I said getting out of the chair.

Brian pulled me back and I tried to get out of his grip.

“Just tell us Hay,” Jimmy said softly.

As if he tried to use my old nickname. I glared at him. He then looked away and shook his head.

“You're still holding the memories,” he stated.

“I know I am.” I said quietly.

“Are we talking about the times when-” Brian started but was cut off by my Dad opening the door.

“Where. The. Fuck. Are. They?”

“Gone. They vanished in mid air.” I said with a smile on my face, he didn't find them!

“Don't you dare talk to me like that!” Dad shouted. He was so close to me now.

“You shouldn't talk to me like that then! You're my Dad, you hardly ever see me! The last time I saw you was six months ago! The time before that it was on my 14th birthday!” I shouted back at him.

The next thing I felt next was pain in my right cheek. Tears filled my eyes as the pain grew.

“Call yourself a Dad?” I asked before running to my room.

I locked the door and sat on the window seat. He just hit me. He's always threatened to whenever I misbehaved from 12 and up. But he never did it. I look outside and see if anyone was watching, once I knew the coast was clear I opened my window and climbed up to the roof, this is where I hid them. I got the black plastic bag and got out a smaller plastic bag. I smiled to myself and climbed back down to my room. I put the bag of cocaine in my back pocket and unlocked my door. I checked the hallway before going to the bathroom. I locked the door and made straight lines with my drugs.

Here goes nothing.