Sequel: Deeply Bound

Simple Affair

Author's Note

Hello,

Look at that, you have reached the end. "Simple Affair" is the first book to The International Boundaries Series and "Simple Affair" along with the second book "Deeply Bound" are now published on online retailers websites. I have included the links on my profile. The third book, "Something Desired" will be published June 2017.

If you enjoyed reading and want to continue, you can support my writing by a few ways.

If you enjoyed reading and want to continue, you can support my writing by a few ways. I would be grateful for a review or by sharing my work with others who love romance or by visiting the retailer sites to purchase.

If you're on a budget, no worries, I still would love for you to keep reading and would be honored to receive a review from you.

For a free ebook copy of "Simple Affair" in exchange for a short or long review, please send an email to me, authorcrmisty@gmail.com and in the subject line write, "Simple Affair ebook request". I will reply with instructions on how to download your own copy.

I am touched that you have read my novel and I thank you for reading.

xoxoxox

- C.R. Misty

Follow me on:

Twitter @AuthorCRMisty

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCRMisty/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/105706338719722174802

com/u/0/105706338719722174802