I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter eighteen

Oli’s POV

With Josh glued to my side I leads us out of the kitchen and into the more crowed living area. Where many gang members turn and nod and welcome my entrance as they knew I was top dog around here despite who house it was.

Tom steps in front of us stopping me in my tracks.

“Aren’t you going to ask him how he knows Barakat?” he asks, eyeing up Josh suspiciously.

“Drop it.” I say shutting down the conversation and pushing past him.

He refuse to let it go and stubbornly steps in front of me again.

“Your little boyfriend has quite the record of having a few gang members as friends, first Smith and now Barakat-“

“I said shut it, I’ll deal with it later.” I snap.

I stare angrily at my younger brother, silently telling him I’ll sort it out in my own time. He had a terrible habit of not knowing when to keep his mouth shut, especially around Josh.

Tom eventually gives up and lets out a sound of disgust at Josh before storming off into the house somewhere.

I ignore my brother’s childish behaviour and walk further into the room where many people were taking a drag or smoking some shit.

“Can you and Jack ever be able to be in the same room without you trying to kill him all the time?” Austin’s asks, handing me my usual glass of scotch.

“I gave him multiple times to cooperate with me. The guy has a death wish obviously.”

Alan appears at Austin’s side and he was sure in for a scolding.

“And you, Alan, were supposed to be watching him!” I hiss and I see Austin protectively wrap an arm around his boyfriend’s waist.

“Barakat is harmless, you know that as well as I do Oliver.” Alan says making the frown to fade from my face and be replaced with a smirk.

Barakat is nothing more than a nuisance.

Josh’s arms were still wrapped around my stomach and I look down to see why he has gone quiet and see his attention on Barakat who was standing out in the hall way with his gang members having some sort of heated argument.

I frown and guide his chin with my fingers back to me. I didn’t want him looking at anyone but me. Especially Barakat. I definitely had to find out later how he knows of him.

“Eyes on me J.” I say sternly and he smiles before he buries his face in my chest.

“Always.”

I sit down on the nearest sofa pulling Josh down into my lap. I didn’t want him to be anywhere out of my sight, anyone of these scumbags in this room could stupidly push my buttons and try to make a move on him.

He shifted and snuggled his face into the crook of my neck and kisses the skin. I sigh, he’s become awfully affectionate, no doubt it’s the weed having this effect on him.

He starts drawing circles on my chest and glances up at me but I keep my eyes focus on my drink in my hand.

“You mad at me?” he asks timidly.

I raise my eyebrows and bite the inside of my cheek. Yes I was mad but I knew it was best to keep my mouth shut until later.

He pouts and hugs me tighter when I don’t say anything.

Another member of OM&M approaches me.

“Been awhile since you’ve had a little cutie attached to your side, aye Syko.”

“And if you knew any better Tino, you’d keep your mouth shut and your eyes elsewhere!” I snap and he holds his hands up in defence.

“Whoa, chill Sykes, I mean no harm. I was only after the famous weed you’ve been holding out on us, that’s all.”

“Here. Take it and get Lost.” I say, throwing a bag of weed at him and swiftly retreats.

Josh sits silently in my lap as I catch up with various gang members I haven’t spoken to since I’ve got out of prison.

“Come and dance Josh.” Alan says approaching us.

“He’s not going anywhere Ashby.” I tighten my arm around Josh.

“Oh lighten up Syko, your more than welcome to join us on the dance floor if you’re that afraid that someone’s going to kidnap him.”

I give Alan a warning look, this kid had a sassier mouth than Josh and I didn’t think that was even possible.

Alan takes hold of Josh’s arm and pulls him off of my lap. I kept my eyes fixed on them both. Josh turns into a giggling mess as Alan tries to dance with him but the kid was hopeless. It was quite amusing to watch actually, he just awkwardly stood there as he swayed side to side with Alan.

He hasn’t stopped smiling like that creepy cat from that Alice in Wonderland movie and I can’t decide if it’s adorable or scary as fuck.

“I haven’t seen that look in awhile.” Austin whispers as he sits down beside me.

“What you on about Carlile?” I ask tearing my gaze away from the two boys.

“You’re watching him like a hawk.” He nods towards Josh.

“That’s just the E.”

“I know you Oliver and no amount of drugs can make you look that deep at somebody without any feeling behind it. Admit it, you’ve fallen for the kid.”

I scoff shaking my head at his ridiculous notion.

“Yeah right. I think you’re the one off your head mate.”

“This is my favourite song of all time!” Josh shouts above the loud thumping music, causing us to look over at him.

Oasis; Wonderwall, the kid sure has good taste in music that’s for sure. His mood had lightened, he was full of energy and acting way over enthusiastic with everything.

He turns to me and does hand movements along to the lyrics of the song. One hand placed over his heart and the other pointing to me as he sings at the top of his voice.

“I don’t believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.” He smiles widely at me.

I bite down on my lip as I feel the heat flush over my face. I do my best to keep a straight face and cover up the embarrassment which was screaming inside of me as various gang members stared back and forth at Josh and I. Fuck, the kids gonna get it.

“Well, that couldn’t be more obvious.”

“Shut up Austin.” I hiss punching him in the arm but he only laughs.

When I turn back around I’m furious at the sight I see. Alan’s hand was in Josh’s hair holding the back of his head steadily with his lips inches from J’s passing smoke into his mouth as he performs a blow back. The spliff slowly burning out in Alan’s hand as Josh obediently stands and inhales the smoke deeply, his hand shakily resting on Alan’s neck.

I abruptly had a burning rage bubbling up inside of me and I suddenly snap and jump up from the sofa.

“Oliver, it’s only a bit of fun.” Austin calls out to me but my temper had already won.

I snatch Josh from Alan’s grasp and push Alan harshly out of the way. He was too close to Josh for my liking, way too close... I’m the only one allowed to be that close to him.

“Back the fuck off!”

“Chill out Syko, it’s just a blow back.”

Alan says in defence but I send him a death stare knowing he knew full well not to put his hands on what’s mine. After witnessing what went down in the kitchen he should know better. His cocky smile drops and he backs away knowing he was in the wrong and not to piss me off any further before I rip out his throat like I did to the guy in the back room.

I glare back at Josh angrily.

“What did I say about behaving yourself?” I growl and he whimpers at the harsh grip of my hand around his arm.

“Sorry.” He says but sorry wasn’t good enough.

I shove him out of the room away from the eyes of others, not like anyone would interfere anyway. I take Josh upstairs wanting to find somewhere more private and teach him a lesson for going against my word several times. I was pissed and I needed to take my anger out on him.

I walk down a corridor and find an empty bathroom for us to keep occupied for awhile.

~~

I shove Josh against the wall ignoring his grunt and grasp hold of both his wrists and pin them up against the wall beside his head. I push myself up against him and start attacking his neck angrily with my lips.

“You’re mine, you understand me?” I growl lowly into his ear.

He whines and nods his head eagerly as a response.

I feel him instantly relax under my hold and moans when I bite down on the sensitive skin on his neck. I do this for a couple of minutes until his completely marked up and a moaning mess under my spell. I think I’ve got him far enough under my charm for him to give me what I want. He was high and turned on and right where I wanted him to be. And that was getting answers before his punishment.

“Would you like to explain to me how you know Jack Barakat?” I murmur, tracing my lips up and down his neck.

“H-He’s a friend of a friend.” He stutters through gasps.

“Oh really? And who is this friend may I ask?”

“He’s my best friend.”

“Max?” I pull back with furrowed brows and watch as his head rolls back against the wall.

“No. I have more than one friend you know.” He chuckles, insulting me.

Was he mocking me? Maybe I had to take a look at his profile again and find out who his closes friends were. I still believe he’s innocent because there was nothing in his profile to be suspicious about. But how does he know Barakat? I wouldn’t miss that while doing my research and neither would Vegan.

Either way, it pissed me off so I snatch him away from the wall and shoved him down on to his knees. I grab his hair and forced him to look up at me and he whimpers slightly.

“You think it’s funny? Well, let’s hear you laughing when you have my dick shoved down your throat.”

He blinks widely several times up at me, his eyes were hazy and blood shot and his actions were delayed. I was losing my patience’s with him.

“Well, what are you waiting for slut? Get sucking.” I scold.

He nods and without wasting another second he reaches for my jeans and undoes the button. He pulls down both my jeans and boxers to mid thigh and takes a hold of my aching dick.

He brings my throbbing dick to his perfect pink lips and begins licking up the pre cum which had leaked, making me groan in response. Through lust filled eyes I watch Josh lick the underside of my shaft whilst he wraps his hand around my base and pumps the bottom half of me at a steady pace. Ugh, the kid was an expert. He was an absolute God send.

He then flicks his tongue over my tip teasing me while he dips the end of his tongue into my slit continuously. It was a small act but it was enough to get my breathing all worked up, shallow and fast and wanting more of his mouth on me. Fuck, he was so good at this.

He takes my head into his mouth and starts swirling his tongue around my tip using the right amount of suction to drive me crazy and wanting more. I tangle my fingers into his hair and bite down on my lip and shake my head as I feel myself become needier.

“Ugh, more Josh.” I grunt, needing to feel the warmth of his mouth around my length already.

He ignores me and continues torturing my tip, having me curse under my breath several times at the overwhelming feeling. I was getting frustrated and annoyed with him.

Why does he have to be god damn disobedient for?

I grabbed hold of the back of his head.

“I said more.” I growl and bucked my hips up into his mouth causing him to gag when I hit the back of his throat.

I groan loudly in relief, finally feeling that satisfying wet warmth that my body was craving for. Josh soon recovers and begins to bob his head up and down on my length finding the ideal rhythm and suction. His mouth worked wonders around me and I didn’t bother holding back my moans which filled the bathroom, no doubt anyone walking past outside would have heard me too but I was past caring.

He glances up at me and flutters those perfect long eyelashes at me and hums around me, sending vibrations and shivers to shoot throughout my entire body. And that’s when I tighten my fist in his hair holding him still whilst I take control and start fucking Josh’s mouth roughly.

I threw my head back in pleasure, desperate pants escaping my mouth. It just felt so amazing abusing Josh’s mouth for my own pleasurable desires but it wasn’t long until I felt that familiar heat pooling in the pit in my stomach, pushing me almost over the edge.

“F-fuck. Okay, no more.”

I shake my lust filled mind and pull Josh off me but only to have him whine in protest and quickly lean in with an open mouth wanting to take me again. I yank his head back to stop him before he could.

“Enough!” I scold and he whimpers in pain.

Jeez, I will never get over how much of a dirty slut he turns into when he’s high.

I pull him back up to his feet and I put my hand in my shirt pocket and pulled out a packet of E. I stepped out of my jeans and took out a pill and placed the little drug on my tongue and smirked at Josh who was staring back at me with lazy intrigued eyes.

“Let’s add abit of fun to your punishment, shall we?” I say and lean forwards, kissing him and transferring the drug into his mouth and forcing my tongue to push it to the back of his throat to make sure he’d swallow it.

There was no objection on his part, he let me do it and I feel him swallow around me and I knew we were in for a good time now.

“You’ve been a naughty boy tonight Joshua... and because of that I have no option but to punish you.”

I say seductively and he shudders in response making me smirk at him.

“Clothes off Sunshine.”

I tell him and he nods eagerly and starts taking his clothes off clumsily, I chuckle at how badly he was doing it and lent him a hand out of his clothes until he was fully naked. He places his hands on my chest and starts fumbling with the buttons on my shirt but he struggles to unbutton them.

I move his hands away and unbutton them myself letting my shirt drop to the floor with the rest of our clothing.

We both stood completely naked and I see Josh’s bottom lip tugged in between his teeth and I held back a moan at the sight of him. I loved him biting his lip, it did things to me.

Right at that moment I forcefully push him up against the bathroom counter and kiss him roughly as I pushed my naked lower half into his causing both of us to moan at the pressure.

He moans against my lips and wraps his arms around my neck and tugs me closer to him. I find myself caught up in the moment as we started making out heavily and then I soon remembered this was supposed to be his punishment. He wasn’t going to get his way and enjoy himself willingly.

He had been a bad boy today so this punishment will be pure torture. A lesson not to disobey me ever again.

I spin him around and harshly push his hips into the sink pressing myself up against his bare back as I brought my lips to his ear.

“I’m going to enjoy this.” I tell him tauntingly.

I open the cupboard under the counter to look for the things we needed, I grabbed the cherry flavoured lube, ignoring the pack of condoms which were placed beside it. He allowed us to fuck without one before this time shouldn’t be a problem either, right?

I stand back up and catch him watching me so I slap his ass hard making him yelp and face forwards again.

I quickly lube myself up as much as possible dropping the bottle on the floor and poking my tip at his entrance. One of his punishments will be no preparation, the little shit can make do without it and besides, I knew he secretly liked it rough.

I run my hands along his shoulders and brush my finger tips down his back feeling his body shiver at my touch and hearing him pant heavily in anticipation.

Josh was bent over the counter, resting on his elbows with his head down as he waited for me. But I couldn’t help but see that this position was all wrong, there was something missing. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and force him to look into the mirror in front on him.

“Look at yourself. I want you to watch as I fuck you.” I growl and slam myself into him right at that very moment.

I see his eyes grow wider than they already were as he lunges forwards letting out a loud desperate cry. Fuck, he sounded so wonderful.

With my fingers still clutching hold of his hair I pull back and slam into him again, giving him no time to adjust or give a damn about how he must be feeling, this was his punishment after all.

He felt so fucking amazing, he was tight and warm and the feeling without wearing that god damn rubber thing around my dick was making this way more intense.

I begin thrusting in and out of him fast, little cries falling from those beautiful lips of his. I peek over his shoulder as I took a look at his appearance in the mirror. I smirk, loving how unbelievably sexy he looked right now. His lips apart allowing moan after moan fill the room, his wide eyes stayed fixed on the mirror ahead, his hands gripping at the edges of the sink with his knuckles turning white, his body trembling at my ruthless assault.

I glance down in between us seeing my lengthy man hood disappear inside of him with every brutal thrust, amaze at how this kid took me like a champ every time we did this. He never ceases to amaze me. He truly was more than I could ever ask for and so much more.

I feel Josh falter under me and fall to his elbows against the sink in an unstable mess.

“I-I t-think I’m gonna be-“ He shudders dramatically before he can finish his sentence and goes limp and collapses over the sink.

“I know, me too Sunshine.” I gasp, feeling myself close to coming undone.

A few more needy rough thrusts and I’m coming inside of him with a grunt of Josh’s name. I collapses forwards on his back and pant desperately for air.

My sweaty forehead rests on Josh’s back as I place kisses along his bare back. I glide my finger tips gently up his sides as I pull out of him.

“You did so well Sunshine.” I tell him as I kiss his shoulder.

“Josh?” I say when he doesn’t response in words or movement.

I frown when he doesn’t answer me for a second time so I lift his head up carefully and move his hair out of his face to discover that he’s passed out and see vomit all over the sink.

“Oh shit!” Panic immediately jolts through my body.

I pull him away from the sink and lie him down gently on the bathroom floor.

“Josh love, wake up baby.” I tell him as I shake his body lightly hoping he would wake up.

Another wave of panic hits me as I stare down at his naked unconscious body failing to response to me.

His hair was stuck to his clammy face, he was paler than usual, more like a light grey colour. His skin was ice cold at my touch and the worse instantly enters my mind.

Oh fuck, he’s had a reaction to the ecstasy I gave him. Fuck, fuck, fuck! No, this couldn’t be. I’ve had the same intake as him... Normally ecstasy wouldn’t have this major effect on somebody... Well, not on the common drug user that is, not an innocent drug free kid like Josh. Oh shit, what have I done?!

With frantic hands I pick Josh up from the floor and place him in the bath tub and turned on the cold water hoping the shock of the icy temperature would wake him up.

I scramble for my phone on the floor and dialled Jordan’s number.

“Jordan, quick, it’s Josh, I need your help! I’m in the upstairs bathroom!” I hang up and turn back to Josh.

“Come on baby, wake up for me please.” I beg, cradling his face as I feel tears enter my eyes.

My mind was so far gone in the lust filled heated sex that I hadn’t even notice anything wrong with him. I was too ignorant to even notice that he was suffering and having a reaction. This was all my fault, I’m the one who’s suppose to be taking care of him!

A knock on the door pulls me out of my emotional state and I open the door to see Jordan’s eyes widen when he looks at my almost naked body. His eyes quickly shifts at the mess of the bathroom and then settles them on Josh and puts everything together and figures out what must have happened almost instantly.

“Get him out of the shower before he gets hypothermia.” Jordan orders me.

I turn off the shower whilst Jordan wraps Josh up in a towel and places him back on the floor again.

“Jordan, please. Why won’t he wake up?”

“What exactly has he taken Oli?” he asks as he starts examining his body.

“He’s been smoking my stuff all day...and...and I gave him an E.” I say shamefully hanging my head. How could I be so careless?

Jordan frowns in confusion as he continues to examine Josh’s body. It didn’t take long for Austin and many others to start gathering around the bathroom door to see what all the commotions is about.

“He shouldn’t have had this bad of an reaction just from smoking weed and a single dose of ecstasy.”

Jordan confirms and my head whips around to Alan.

“Did Barakat give him anything?!” I yell, directing my question at Alan who was hiding behind Austin.

He had guilt written all over his face, indicating that something was given to him. Alan opened his mouth but quickly closes it again, looking uneasy.

“I...I... I might have put a couple of ecstasy tablets in his drink earlier...” he mumbles and my eyes grow wide with shock.

“Alan you didn’t?” Austin says in disbelief.

I grab my gun from the ground and charge at the ginger kid, knocking Austin out of the way as I push Alan up against the wall and press my gun to his head.

“You drugged him?!” I screamed.

“I-I didn’t mean to! I just wanted him to loosen u-“

“Loosen him up?! He’s fucking overdose you son of a bitch!” I scream again and the kid whimpers as I push the end of my gun harder against his skull.

“Oliver, mate, calm down please.” I glare at Austin who tries to talk me out of blasting his boyfriend’s brains all over the walls.

I scoff. Calm? I was far from calm. I was seconds away from pulling this trigger.

“If anything happens to him, I swear I will not hesitate to paint these walls with your brains Ashby!” I tell him with no word of a lie and he knew it because his face filled with pure fear.

“Bullshit Oliver! You know as well as I do you can’t do that, it’s against the rules.” Austin reminds me.

“Fuck the rules!” I hiss. Syko never plays by the rules and the whole gang community knows that too well.

As angry as I was, this god damn rule was keeping me from pulling the trigger. The thing about these local gang gatherings, that most of us knew one another quite well in some sort of way and being in the gang business things tend to turn ugly every once in a while. So over time there were laws which were made to prevent friendships in opposite gangs from turning against each other.

In case of a situation like this ever to occur we made it a law that it could never happen. Especially between Carlile and I. If things went south and our gangs had a disagreement over whatever we could never take our revenge on the leader’s partners. More specifically, despite our friendship, if I kill Alan then Austin will have no choice but to murder my partner in his place and in this case, Josh.

“It doesn’t count. Josh doesn’t see you as anything but a good fuck and a decent dealer. He told me so himself, that’s all you two are. Y-you can’t kill me.” Alan says quickly hoping to save himself.

My heart sinks a little at the confession. I knew it was too good to be true. But I shake those un necessary thoughts from my mind and focus on the man I really am. The mighty Syko. Who takes away lives without a single ounce of feeling.

“Oh, I may not be able to kill you Ashby, but I can still torture you until your very last breath.” I say sickly with a glint in my eyes.

Alan trembles at my words and I can’t help but smirk at the fear in his eyes.

“Oliver that’s enough!” Austin says, placing his hand over mine on the gun as he tries to pre it away from Alan. I glare at him darkly. He’s just made a very big mistake.

“Oli, I need to get Josh back to base as quickly as possible before it’s too late.” Jordan interrupts tearing my attention away from Austin before I could react.

I take one glance at the unconscious boy in Jordan’s arms who was now stood beside me and I’m instantly filled with guilt as well as a heavy hold on my chest. I better not lose this kid or there will be hell.

My eyes turn back to Austin and Alan and I loosen the hold on my gun and pull it away from the gingers head.

“This isn’t over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry its been yet another month for me to update this. I had tonsillitis when I updated the last chapter and this time i've injured my shoulder rather badly and I have moments when I can hardly lift my arm :\ (be patient with me, i'm kinda broken atm lol)

And yes, yet another mad long update to match the last chapter, did you expect any different from me? I know like that last chapter, a lot is going on and loads of characters are talking but I had this idea in my head for awhile and I struggled to get my point across. Ah well, I hope you like what i've written for yous anyways :) x

(and to make up for no proper smut since like chapter 8?? i thought i'd write a very detailed smut scene for you all to enjoy ;) Oli is rather dominate when it comes to man handling his beloved sunshine hehe)

P.s Of course theres drama, for poor Josh yet again...

I've written a new story called "Part of Me" and its a Koli ship (Kellin Quinn and Oli Sykes) so please my lovely readers, go give it a read it you haven't already and send me some love in comments/subscribes/recommend <3 <3