I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter nineteen

Josh's POV

My eyes flicker open slowly and I discover myself lying in a hospital bed. I panic at my surroundings and wince in discomfort as I try sitting up abit too fast. My hand reaches up to my neck, my throat hurt like someone had shoved a chain saw down it or something and my head felt like a disco.

When I manage to sit up correctly I took a proper look around and realised I wasn't in hospital, I was in fact in Jordan's room. Jordan's room was split into two, half was his personal bedroom and the other side was made into a doctor's surgery where he had a hospital bed and all his medical equipment where he would operate on the gang's injuries.

My head was pounding and any sort of movement made me feel really sick but I felt like I wouldn't be able to bring anything up even if I wanted to. What the hell happened last night that I got myself into this mess? I tried thinking back to yesterday but it was like a blank page. I couldn't remember anything.

Jordan comes into the room and smiles faintly when he sees I'm awake and approaches the hospital bed.

He pours me a glass of water from the jug beside the bed and hands it to me. I drink it quickly as I felt extremely dehydrated.

"W-what happened?" I croaked my voice sounding raspy and sore.

"You don't remember?" he says and tilts his head to the side.

I shook my head looking down at the empty glass in my hands.

"You overdosed."

"I- I what?" I gasp in shock.

I stared back up to Jordan like he was a mad man but his stern expression didn't falter. He was in full doctor patient mode and being dead serious.

"You mixed two different drugs together as well as mixing them with alcohol. That was the biggest mistake you could have ever made Josh, you're lucky I got to you when I did. I had to pump your stomach to clear your entire system, which will explain the discomfort you must be experiencing right now. No doubt you're feeling minor chest pains and an irritated throat?"

I nod agreeing to the pain symptoms he'd described.

I can't believe I overdose. But how? I briefly remember refusing the ecstasy Jordan had offered everyone and I know I wouldn't change my mind later and ask for some. So how did it happen?
My eyebrows furrow together in confusion as I rattle my brain for answers. I glance back at Jordan with a questioning stare, hoping he would give me the answers I was looking for.

"I don't get it... what did I take to cause myself to overdose?" I ask.

"Well, you had been smoking weed most of the day anyway and then later that evening Oli gave you ecstasy and that's when the reaction happened. At first, I was unsure why you had such a bad reaction but later we found out Alan spited your drink with more than one ecstasy tablet. You're body reacted to the number of ecstasy and alcohol in your system and you're body visibly couldn't handle the multiple drugs combined together, causing you to throw up and lose consciousness." Jordan says in a disapproval tone and I felt like a badly behaved teenager being stupidly reckless.

"Alan drugged me?" I blink, not being about to get my head round being drugged. He was the red head who was roughly the same age as me. Yeah, I sort of remember him.

"Yeah, Oli wanted to blast the kid's brains all over the walls then and there. I guess you're both lucky to be alive."

My eyes widen even wider if that was possible. I couldn't believe what Jordan was telling me. It was so much to take in right now and my head literally hurt from it all.

"Don't worry, Oliver didn't hurt him. As much as he wanted to we manage to prevent him from doing anything." He reassures but the thought made me feel sick.

I groan in pain and my hand reaches up to my head and I wince when I feel some sort of scab on my forehead.

"I had to give you a couple of stitches to. That knife wound Tom left was a little deeper than I thought." He tells me.

I roll my eyes and frown. Anything else happen to me I don't know about that I should? How did I end up getting myself in such a total mess? I guess this was all to be expected hanging out with gang members and all.

There was a moment's silence between the two of us before my mind started to wonder where Oli was while all this was going on.

"Where's Oli?"

"He's busy right now Josh."

I narrow my eyes at him. I could sense he was keeping something from me and that bothered me. Didn't Oli want to know that I was okay? Or maybe he didn't care that I overdose... I need to keep reminding myself regardless of my feelings for him we're nothing more than what we agreed to.

I sigh in defeat and stared down at my hands in my lap.

"How about you take a shower, it will make you feel better." Jordan suggests and I nod. I did smell and feel horrible. Perhaps a shower will clear my mind to.

~~

After my shower Jordan left me some fresh clothes on the bed to change into. Just some sweat pants, a baggy sweatshirt and a beanie. Something comfortable to lounge around in.

I sit on the edge of the hospital bed and pulled the sleeves over my hands as I waited for Jordan to come back into the room. While I waited I allowed my mind to drift off into a world of its own.
I couldn't help but feel ashamed of myself and how bad I let things become. I have never been into drugs and I'm an idiot to let myself been pulled into it. Last night was a big wake up call and I never want to end up in this situation ever again or worse. I had to stop before it gets way out of hand. No more drugs, not even smoking weed. It all had to stop now.

"Do you feel any better?" Jordan asks coming back into the room.

"A bit." I turn my head and nod.

"That's good. Now gather your stuff together and I'll drive you home."

I shake my head at Jordan.

"No wait, I want to see Oli first."

"That's not a good idea right now mate." He tells me.

"I'm not leaving until I see him Jordan." I say sternly getting off of the bed.

I ignore the pain my body felt and cross my arms over my chest like a child and refuse to move until I got what I wanted.

I watch Jordan as he gives me a conflicted glance.

"Josh, I'm under strict instructions to take you home."

"I don't care! You don't own me, none of you do! You can't tell me what to do and I'm not going anywhere until I see Oli." I yell.

I was getting really annoyed now. I don't understand why he won't let me see him.

"I thought you might say that." He says and steps towards me but I manage to dodge his hand when it reaches out to me.

"Don't you touch me!" I yell angrily.

He sighs in defeat and drops his hand to his side.

"Yeah, sorry, that's not really my thing. Come on Josh, don't make it difficult for me mate."

"Why is he avoiding me Jordan?" I ask in a doubtful voice.

Jordan doesn't say anything but gives me a sad look.

Something didn't feel right. I had a horrible gut feeling that Oli hated me now. Did I really fuck up that bad that he didn't want to see me anymore? Was I that much of a disgrace?

I knew if Jordan took me home then I won't see Oli at all and I'm not running or hiding away from a problem again. We needed to talk about what happened and I needed to know why he refuses to see me. I couldn't handle him hating me. I couldn't take it. Not after seeing how upset he was after he strangled me.

"Josh, just leave it yeah?" Jordan says softly.

I stare at Jordan with tear filled eyes and he gave me a sympathetic look. I didn't want sympathy, I wanted the truth and I wanted Oli.

I sniff and hold back the tears and feel my annoyance return when I see Jordan wasn't going to budge.

I let out a loud huff and walk past him out of the room. If he wasn't going to tell me where Oli was then I was going to find someone in this house who would tell me.

I walk straight into the kitchen finding all of Horizon in here apart from Oli himself. Jordan follows behind me but I ignore him.

I feel everyone have their eyes on me but I shake off the nervous feeling in my chest and regain my confidence to speak to them.

"I see you're still unfortunately alive." Tom comments and I glare at him before brushing it off.

"Where is Oli?"

I direct my question to them all but I get nothing but silences before they have a silent conversation with they're eyes before answering me.

"He's burning off fuel in the gym. No one is allowed to disturb whilst he's in there though." Lee mutters, leaning against the kitchen counter.

They have a gym? Of course they do, this place was a bloody mansion with all its secret rooms.
I was getting agitated now, this wasn't getting me anywhere. I knew the only person who would give me what I wanted was Tom. But I knew he was going to make if difficult for me but I wasn't going to give up. I would turn this house upside down by myself if I had to.

I walk over to the kitchen table and stand opposite Tom who was sat the other side. I place my hands on the table in front of me and lean forwards with a stern expression.

"That's going to turn into a nasty scar." He smirks, looking at the stitches on my head which was his fault.

"Where's the gym?" I ask trying not to let his words get to me.

"Get lost Franceschi." He grunts, waving me off with his hand.

"Where is it Tom?" I say harshly but he just ignores me. I was starting to lose my patience.

I was losing this battle which meant I had to play dirty and right into his hand. So be it.

"If you want your brother to hate me or even hurt me again, well this is the perfect opportunity to let it happen. So please, just tell me where it is." I say, leading him on. I knew he would get pleasure out of his brother hurting me and I just had to act like I was cool with it.

He gradually gives me his full attention and stares at me angrily before answering.

"It's in the basement."

Yes, he gave in.

"Tom, no." Jordan says.

"It's his death bed." He shrugs at Jordan.

I smile at my achievement and leave the kitchen in search for the basement. I assume it was under the stairs, that's where most basements were placed so that's where I headed straight to.
A hand grabs hold of my arm when I find the basement door and stops me from going further. I turn around to see Jordan was the one holding me back.

"Josh, I'm warning you, please don't go down there. Oli isn't in the best of moods and he doesn't want to be disturbed." He looked generally concern about my well being but I just had to see Oli no matter what the consequences.

"Thanks for the concern Jordan but he won't hurt me, I know he won't, not this time." I say and push his hand away and step into the basement.

I walk down the stairs of the basement feeling my heart beat speed up with every step I took. I was feeling incredibly nervous now, there was a reason he didn't want to see me and maybe I should respect his wishes... No, I can't back out now, I have to see him.

When I reach the bottom step I stop in my tracks as my eyes land on him and I'm mesmerized by the beautiful man before me.

Oli was wearing nothing but a pair of boxing shorts, with badges wrapped around both his knuckles as he punched, kicked and beat the fuck out of a punching bag.
He had a sheet of sweat covering his whole upper body which glisten his muscles and colourful tattoos in the light. His back was to me as he was unaware of my presences as I took him in and bit my lip.

For the first time in months I actually notice the battle scars he had scattered across his stunning body. I can't believe I've never seen them before but his tattoos do a good job at covering most of them. But the wound which did catch my eye were the two bullet holes scars on his upper right shoulder. He's been shot in the back twice and survived... I almost forget how dangerous he can be and the lifestyle he's involved in. I should be terrified at the lethal history his body holds but yet I'm more drawn to him.

"I know you're watching me." he startles me but remains with his back to me and continues beating the punching bag which hung from the ceiling.

"What do you want Josh?" he orders.

"I-I want to talk to you." I stutter feeling nervous.

"I told Jordan to take you home." He growls punching the bag in anger.

His bitter attitude frightens me a little but I shake it off, I've seen him angrier than this before. What bothered me more is that he wouldn't even look at me and it made me really upset.

"We need to talk about last night Oli. I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me."
He rudely ignores me and carries on brutally hitting the stupid bag over and over again and I snap in annoyance.

"Would you just look at me!" I scream feeling myself getting emotional.

With one last punch he hits the punching bag with force, grabbing hold of it with both arms and hugging it close to his body. His pants were heavy and ragged. His shoulders moving up and down rapidly as he caught back his breath. He was being stubborn and refusing to give into me and talk to me like an mature adult would do.

"Look at me, please." I beg but he doesn't. My heart was breaking, I hated this.

"Oliver!" I yell stomping my foot. It was the first time I've ever said is full name but it worked because he reluctantly looked at me.

My heart drops when I see how broken he looks. Hurt and regret were in his eyes and I couldn't control the shaky breath which fell from my lips and I feel my eyes get wetter the longer I stared at him.

He's quick to pull his eyes away from mine and directs his stare to the floor instead.

"The guys said I shouldn't disturb you while you're in here." I say, trying to make small talk with him but he says nothing.

My heart ached at his silent treatment and lack of eye contact. I just wanted him to speak to me, was that too much to ask?

"I don't get why you won't tal-"

"Because it was my fault!" he yells, his eyes leaving the floor and directing his angry stare at me.
His raised voice startled me and I step backwards slightly on edge.

"I took you somewhere which I knew would be risky but I was too fucking arrogant to believe that anyone would be foolish enough to test me. Not only that, I left you alone with people I thought I trusted, people I believed were my friends and because I misjudge them you were drugged and even I myself gave you ecstasy. I gave you drugs knowing what the side effects could lead to. Seeing you on that bathroom floor unconscious, knowing that I could have lost y-...Y-you could have died Josh!" he stumbles over his words trying to mask over the hurt in his voice.

But I could see it in his eyes, they always held a different story. A sadder one and I could always see through his hard man act because of them.

As if he knew I was reading his eyes he quickly spins round and punches the bag in frustration.
I get it now. He blamed himself for what happened to me but that's ridiculous. He was being this cold towards me because he really believed it was his entire fault.

I shook my head and bit down on my lip to try not to break down and cry and show him weakness. I didn't care about last night anymore, it happened and no one can change it. I'm okay now and I don't blame Oli for what happened to me, I was high and I put myself in danger not Oli. It was my own fault and I needed to reassure him.

"But I didn't die, Oli. It's okay an-"

"Okay? It is not okay Josh! You were drugged and had your stomach pumped! It is far from fucking okay and there needs to be punishment!" he yells staring at me as if I was crazy.

"In fact, I should have dealt with it last night and killed that son of bitch then and there!"

My eyes widen at his announcement. I knew he was a gang leader but the way he spoke about killing someone with no emotion in his voice whatsoever was scary.

He pushes past me and heads towards the stairs. He was going to kill Alan. No, I can't let him do that. I turn quickly on my heel and follow him.

"No Oli, stop please!"

"Why?!"

"Because you're not thinking properly, don't do this!"

"I've never had a clearer mind." He says and takes a couple of steps up the stairs.

"No! Please! I'm begging you not to do this!" I beg, now panicking he was gonna go on some murder spree.

He was angry and he wasn't thinking straight. I didn't want him to end up doing something he will later regret. And god knows what chaos this will create when two gang leaders turn on each other... I didn't want to find out either.

"Just stay, please." I say tugging on his arm from the bottom step.

"Give me one good reason why I should?" he hisses.

"B-because I'm okay... and I-I don't wanna lose you."

My voice was shaky and my eyes were welling up again. I can't believe I just admitted that. But I didn't want him to get hurt over this.

He scoffs at me but when his eyes connect with mine, his harsh features fades from his face and a hint of realisation crosses his face and for a split second, I thought he was going to say the same to me but he shakes his head and scowls me.

"You know what, I want you to leave."

"No." I frown and stood my ground.

"Go! Get out of here Josh!" he yells, coming down the stairs and pointing to them behind him with his thumb as he glared at me.

"I'm.not.going.any.where." I gritted through my teeth and I see Oli flare his nostrils in anger at me. He hated when I didn't do as he's says.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I held back my tears. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared but I was standing my ground. I wasn't going anywhere. If he wanted me gone then he would have to physically pick me up and carry me out of here. I'm not running away and I'm not leaving until I know for sure he isn't going to kill anyone.

Swallowing down my nerves, I pluck up the courage and step towards him placing my hands on his sweaty chest. A change of mood will easily change his mind hopefully. I bring my face close to his so our noses were almost touching and I flicker my gaze up to his innocently.

"Don't do this Josh." He says his breath hitching in his throat.

"Tell me you don't want me." I whisper seductively staring deeply into his eyes and drawing circles into his chest with my finger.

He looked conflicted. I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him but he was too fucking stubborn to let go of all the unnecessary bullshit around him.

"Josh." He sighs. He places his hands over my wrists on his chest.

He groans in frustration and I knew then he had given in to me. His finger tips made their way to my chin and held up my head so our lips were inches apart. I close the gap between us and he forcefully pushed his lips against mine but after a couple of seconds the kiss turns tender and slow. It was as if he desperately needed to cherish this moment. I quickly follow, allowing Oli to take the lead and sinking myself into his arms as he kissed me passionately.

Without breaking the kiss Oli picks me up and gently lies me down on the gym mat on the floor and he lightly gets on top of me.

He kisses me eagerly but softly at the same time. His lips felt like an inside of a rose, so soft and delicate but yet so beautifully powering. He's never kissed me like this before and it was sending jolts of electricity through me.

His hands slide under my top and his fingers stroke up my sides making goose bumps rise up on my skin. I sit up breaking our kiss and let him pull off my sweatshirt over my head pulling the beanie I had on with it as well and he quickly captures my lips with his once again. He places himself in between my legs, his already sweaty chest pushes down against mine and it just made everything so much hotter.

The necklace he always wore around his neck dangled down on to me, the coldness of the jewerelly making me flinch a little. I tangle the chain in with my fingers and rest my hand on his shoulder as I held on to him.

His lips soon leave mine and I gasp for air before feeling his lips move along my jaw and travel their way torturously slow down to my neck and chest. I breathed heavily in anticipation as I let his mouth taste and feel my body as my hands knot themselves into his damp curls.

This is the closets I've ever felt to him. Four months of us fooling around and this moment right now is beyond anything we've ever experienced with one and other. This was the most intimate we've been that I could actually feel the warmth surrounding my heart as it pounded out of control wanting to jump right out of my chest and into his hands.

"Please." I whisper and he nods understanding what I wanted.

He pulls off my sweatpants and boxers together leaving me completely naked on the floor. He gazes down at me and I swear for a moment I see more than lust in his eyes. I knew my body was covered in disgusting bruises and hickies and every muscle ached but I didn't care, I needed him more than ever and I wouldn't let a little soreness stop me.

He slides his hands along my thighs causing me to let out a breathy moan at the tingly sensation which ran through my body at the simple touch. I arch my back and beg him for more with my eyes and he sends me his signature smirk. I was already hard and just needed him to touch me in some way.

He sits back on his knees and pulls himself out of his boxing shorts and slowly begins tugging on himself as he stares down at me biting his lower lip. I grunt at the sight of him, he already had sweat beads dripping down his chest and forehead but it was frigging hotter watching him get himself harder for me in his own hand. Ragged moans fell from his lips and it was turning me on so much. I couldn't take it anymore, I just needed him inside me right now.

"Please Oli, I need you now." He nods and spits into his hand and covers his length in his own saliva to use as lube. We were both far too needy and turned on to want to waste time prepping so we decided to skip that part.

Oli leans down between my legs again and I reach for his necklace once again and clutch my hands onto both his shoulders. Nervous was an understatement right now, I didn't expect him to set himself back in between my legs, we've never done this position before. Plain vanilla sex they would call it. This was very intimate and close and more what lovers do, not a position you perform with your fuck buddy. I was expecting him to flip me over or something but he didn't, he remained where he was and I was becoming a nervous wreck who desperately needed him in this way as soon as possible.

I feel him push into me gently and I instantly cry out with pain at the insane stretching feeling without being prepped but he crashes his lips down onto mine to distract me from the pain. Oli cradles my face with his hands and doesn't stop kissing me as he pushes more of himself into me. His kisses help as all I could focus on was how sweet and loving he was being with me right now sending my mind in to a world of lust and confusion. He stills once he's all the way in and he wipes away a stray tear with his thumb which unknowingly fell from my eye. Oli reluctantly pulls his lips away from mine but lingers them close and rest his forehead against my own and waits for me to give him the okay.

Not being able to find my voice I nod at him to continue and once again his lips are on mine as he pulls out and pushes in to me again softly.

This was all so different. Everything felt different physically and emotionally and I found myself loving every single second of it. This wasn't sex, this was making love.

All I could hear were little moans and grunts from the both of us filling the room. He lifts himself up, holding his upper body up with his arms and looks down at me with his dark hazy eyes and I wrap my legs around his waist to bring him closer to me causing us both to groan at the new feeling.

My hands which were squeezing tightly onto his shoulders loosen their grip and slide their way down his chest to his stomach, feeling every inch of his beautifully toned body. He was a piece of art and he was all mine.

He grabs hold of my hips and pulls me closer to him gently and hits that bundle of nerves I've been craving for and the feeling sends me into a whiney mess of moans as he keeps hitting my spot dead on. My body was trembling in pleasure, I've never felt so good before.

He grunts in pleasure and leans back down to my level.

"Fuck, you're so precious." He moans before pressing his lips to mine. And I feel my heart perform star jumps at his words.

He takes both of my hands in his and laces our fingers together and place them either side of my head as he continues to thrust in and out of me at the perfect rhythm. I felt abit vulnerable for a slight moment but my stomach is instantly filled with butterflies and I couldn't control them. I felt utterly loved and wanted by him right now that I could literally float away on cloud nine and stay up on this high with him forever.

Oli starts picking up his pace as I feel his thrusts become faster, signalling that he was getting close to his end. His right hand lets go of mine and wraps it around my aching dick and starts jerking me off at the same pace as his thrusts and I feel myself seconds from coming undone.

"C-close." I moan, fluttering my eyes closed and rolling my head to the side.

"Let go for me baby." He tells me and I do.

With a loud moan, I hit my climax and come over his hand and my stomach. And just on point, Oli comes straight after, stalling as he comes inside of me and collapsing his breathless tired body onto mine.

He lifts his head and kisses me over and over again sweetly, both our chest rising and falling together fast coming down from our unbelievably highs. Oli lingers his lips over mine and allow our eyes to connect and I've never felt such a strong connection with any another human as I do right at this very moment with him.

He lets out a shaky breath and rests his head on my chest and my arms immediately wrap themselves around his back and my fingers find their way into his hair. I hold him close to me never wanting to let him go.

We lay peacefully on the floor in a satisfying silence in each others arms whilst we catch back our breaths.

"Can I stay?" I whisper remembering what we were arguing about before all this happen.
I feel him nod against my chest.

"Never leave." He whispers and my heart becomes a fireworks display.

Right at that moment I discover my true feelings for him. I was madly in love with Oli Sykes and I knew it was going to be the end of me but I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovely readers, I would like to say a big sorry for long wait for this chapter! Like I mentioned in the last chapter’s authors note, I’ve injured my shoulder and its effected my writing and all my updating, so that explains the delays. I’m kinda on the mend but it won’t go away over night so be patient with me please, I’m fragile rn.

This chapter took me forever and I kinda hate it now cos I’ve stared at it for so long lol but I hope you all enjoy it anyway and hope it was worth the wait.

Also, if any of you readers have wattpad come find me and my stories on there too :3 my user name is: cloud_3

xx