I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter seven

Josh's POV

Alex somehow managed to bullshit his way out of leaving work early which meant I was left closing on my own. I had to stay an extra hour longer because there was just too much to do for only one person. I was annoyed and tired and couldn’t wait to get the hell out of here so I could go home straight to bed.

I was only a few feet away from my car when the strong smell of weed hit my nostrils causing me to look up from the ground. Of course it was Oli, who else would it be. The tall dark haired man was lent against the bonnet of my car, smoking a spliff in the middle of the street like it was a normal thing to do to pass the time while he waited for me. I couldn’t deny the smile which crept onto my face when I saw him, it’s been a strange four days not seeing him and although he’s smoking a spliff I wasn’t too comfortable with because of what happened last time he smoked one around me. I was still really happy to see him.

His eyes land on me when I approach him closer, blowing out the smoke from his spliff he pulls a smile which matches mine and I swear my heart skips a beat. When the smoke fades from his mouth the light reveals the dominate bruise on his face making my smile to instantly disappear.

“What happen to your face?” my voice full of concern. My eyes widen when they focus on the big purple blue ring around his left eye socket.
“Well it’s nice to see you too sunshine.”
“Oli, it’s really bad.” That’s one hell of a black eye.
I lift my hand to examine his face but he flinches away from me.
“It’s nothing. Just forget it.” he says sternly causing me to step back and feel a little wounded by his harshness. I just wanted to see if he was okay.

“Don’t I get a kiss hello?” he asks in a softer tone when he sees my reaction. I bite my bottom lip and look up at him timidly.
“It’s been four days…” I mumbled. I didn’t want to come across as clingy, I just thought it was a little weird not hearing from him for four days and wanted to know if he acknowledged them days.

“I told you I’m a busy man sunshine.” He takes one last tote of his spliff before stubbing it out and putting it inside of his coat pocket.

I didn’t want him to get the wrong idea… I guess I kind of missed him abit. Not in the lovey dovey way, I just missed his presence of him being in my room. It was comforting that someone other than Max enjoyed my company and my mind wasn’t constantly thinking about Dan and how I meant absolutely nothing to him. Oli was a very good distraction.

“You’re not upset are you?” he raises an eyebrow and I shake my head.
“No… just a little horny.” I admitted.
“Only a little, huh? Well, lets see how little horny you are when I have you on all fours fucking you so hard that you won’t be able to walk tomorrow.”
I swallowed hard and feel a shiver go down my spine at his bold comment. I definitely liked the sound of that. Fuck, how have I managed to go four days without this?
“Now, how about that kiss?” he smirks causing me to giggle and I can’t resist him any longer. I lean in and he takes my face in his hands and crush his lips down onto mine.

~~

We reached the top step outside my flat and I could hear all the voices and laughter which were coming from inside. I frown and groan when I remember Max mentioned about having people over tonight. Shit, I completely forgot.

“Sounds like you have company.” Oli says.
“Y-yeah, Max invited the guys round for a few beers. You don’t mind do you?” I say turning to face him, afraid he might be annoyed that we won’t be alone to do what we intended to do.
“As long as they don’t interfere with what I have planned to do you in your bedroom, then I really don’t care.” He says seductively which causes my cheeks to burn and smile up at him like an idiot.

I put the key in the door and let us both in, making everyone who was sitting in the front room all turn their heads and look at us. It was the usual group of friends, Chris, Dan, Lee and James, the only one missing was Matt.
Max pulls a face when he sees Oli standing behind me, clearly not happy that I’ve brought him back with me.

“I didn’t know you were bringing him back with you.” Max says in annoyance.
“I didn’t know I had to run it past you who I was bringing home with me?” I spat back and Max just rolled his eyes and went back to playing on the Play station.
“It’s a pleasure as always, Maxwell.” Oli says sarcastically.
“Whatever.” Max says, not bothering to look away from the TV.

I see everyone’s eyes shift from me to Oli, just staring at him. Probably checking him out knowing he’s the guy I’ve been fucking lately and most likely because of the large vibrant shiner he has on his face. I guess that wasn’t a good first impression, I bet they’re thinking all sorts. Oh well, I don’t have to explain anything to them.

“You don’t mind having a couple of drinks do you?” I ask, turning away from the others and facing Oli. Hoping he wouldn’t mind socializing with my mates for awhile.
“As long as you make it up to me in the bedroom.” He whispers, making me blush.
“I’ll reward you with one of my blowjobs I know you love so much.” I whispered into his ear seductively and pulled back to see his face. He had his well known grin on his face which I loved but also hated at the same time.
“Deal.” He says and I smile.

I take his hand in mine and walk us over to the kitchen taking a couple of beers out of the fridge for us both. I set them down on the counter whilst I searched the drawer for the bottle opener but Oli takes one of the bottles, placing the top in his mouth and breaking the cap off with his teeth.

“You’ll chip a tooth.” I said, cringing at his reckless act.
“Yet, somehow I think you’ll still want to fuck me even if I did.” He says and I rolled my eyes at him. He picks up the other beer bottle and does the same again; showing off his hard ass moves and handed it to me with a smug grin.

We stayed distance from the others, mainly standing in the kitchen area leaning against the counter drinking our beers. Occasionally, we would join in they’re conversations with one or two comments but we started our own little conversation and zoned out from the rest of them. Oli had his arm draped around my neck, holding me close to his side as he whispered things into my ear making me laugh. I really liked what was happening right now, we were being so casual with each other, having a drink and actually talking even if it was a load of nonsense but I still enjoyed it. We’ve never done anything like this before and it was nice, maybe we should do it more often.

“Who’s the dark blonde sitting on the arm of the sofa?” Oli asks and I already knew who he was talking about without even looking.
“Erm, that’s Dan. My ex. why?” I mumbled, looking down into my beer bottle not wanting to talk about Dan to him. It felt weird.
“He hasn’t taken his eyes off you since you’ve walked in.” he says and I was completely oblivious. I look up from my beer bottle curiously and glance over to see if were true. And just like Oli mention, Dan was staring at me from across the room. I turn back to Oli and shrug, not really bothered that Dan was here or even staring at me.

“That’s a first.” I snort. Whenever Dan and I were in the same room together he always made sure to completely ignore me.
“I think someone might be jealous.” Oli says and I almost wanted to laugh at the thought. Dan, jealous of me being with someone else? Yeah right, I bet he’s relieved that I’m not pestering him anymore.
“Are you?” I ask, turning the situation around on him and glancing up at Oli to see his response but my question seemed to make him laugh.
“I don’t get jealous.” Not like I would know because I’ve never seen him in a situation before where he would be jealous. I shrugged it off and took another sip of my beer.

My eyes innocently flicker back over to Dan and saw him walking over towards us. Shit, this only meant he wanted to be his douche bag self and want to stir things up between Oli and I. Great. I might as well say goodbye to Oli now because Dan will definitely say the worse things about me and make out as if I’m some sort of overly attached loser or something.

My mood saddens knowing after once Dan has made his snide comments; Oli will probably not want to carry on our agreement anymore. Which sucks because I’m really enjoying what we have going on at the moment.

I know for a fact Max has told Dan all about what’s been going on between me and Oli. Max means well but he has a big mouth and never knows when to keep it shut. Oli is my business and I don’t want other people knowing what goes on between us, especially my ex boyfriend.

When Dan reaches us, Oli’s arm casually moved from around my neck down to around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. It was abit unexpected for him to do something like this but I seemed to like it a lot.

“Hi, I thought I’d come over and introduce myself. I’m Dan Flint, a very close friend of Josh’s, I’m sure he’s already told you that. And you are?” Dan says smugly in his oh too over confident self.
“A very close friend” why the fuck is he bullshitting for?! We haven’t spoken in almost two months; I hope Oli doesn’t believe this.

“Oliver Sykes.” Oli answers loud and clear, breaking me out of my glare I had on Dan. Sykes. So that’s his last name, I never knew that. But why would I? We were only having sex, no need to know his whole name, right?
“Is that supposed to mean something?” Dan says quirking up one of his eyes brows.
“Oh yes.” Oli says in a way which makes Dan look utterly stupid for not knowing who he is.

The two just stared each other down as I awkwardly stood close to Oli’s side not having a clue what to say. I take a swig of my beer again hoping the awkward silence would quickly past and thankfully it did but not in the way I was expecting.

“Funny, you say you’re a close friend of Josh’s, how comes I’ve never heard him mention you before? The only name I hear leave his lips is mine at the top of his lungs when I’m pounding into his perfect little arse.” Oli brags and I literally choke on my drink.

My hand flings to my mouth in shock and to also cover up the mess I’ve just made down my chin. I look up with wide eyes and glance between them because I honestly can’t believe what Oli just said. Horrified and embarrassed, I can’t help but snigger in response because the look on Dan’s face was absolutely priceless.

Oli stood with a proud smug smile on his face whilst on the other hand Dan just looked disgusted and speechless. Fuck yes, Oli sure put him in his place. Nothing to say Daniel, well that’s a first. That will teach him not to stick his nose in other peoples business.

“You look kind of familiar, have we met before?” Dan asks, clearly annoyed and most probably trying to change the subject as quickly as possible so he wouldn’t feel humiliated for long.

“That’s very unlikely. Now if you excuse us, Josh and I have some alone time to catch up on.”
Oli puts down his empty bottle on the counter and smirks at Dan one last time before walking us down the hall to my bedroom with me still glued to his side.

~~~

“That was great. I can’t believe you did that.” I beamed with amusement when we were in my room. I’ve wanted to get back at Dan for so long and Oli did it so effortlessly.
“Just another jealous ex.” He shrugs seeming so uninterested in Dan.
“Now, I believe you owe me a blowjob.”
“Yes, I do.” I say seductively and step closer to him, placing my hands on both of his shoulders.

I linger my lips over his but Oli closes the gap between us and kisses me hot and passionately. Our hands start wonder over our bodies as the kiss got needier, who would think that four days apart could build up this much tension? Like fuck, it’s been a minute and I’m already hard and gasping for him. I’ve never been so desperate to have someone but then again no one has ever made me feel as good as Oli makes me.

Oli’s hands slip under my shirt, already pulling it up my chest and breaking the kiss to pull it over my head. I quickly remove his shirt as well and throwing it to the ground with mine before I plant my lips back on to his, not wanting to lose another minute without his taste on my lips.

His hand shoves at my chest, breaking the kiss yet again and I stumble backwards falling down onto my mattress. I sit up and pull Oli in between my legs, wasting no time and start to undo his button and zipper of his jeans. Happy to see he was already hard, I pull down both his jeans and boxers and free him of his cramped surroundings.

I wrap my hand around his dick and begin to tug and stroke him nice and slowly, earning a breathy moan to escape his throat.
“No teasing, Josh.”
“Someone’s a little eager tonight.”
“How about you shut your sassy mouth and suck my dick already.” He demands, desperate for more than just my hand. I roll my eyes and decide against the cocky comment I had in mind and take him straight into my mouth.

“F-fuck.” He gasps, instantly tangling his fingers in my hair. I covered him in wet warm saliva as I slid my mouth all the way down to his base and back up again. He curses when I begin to swirl my tongue around his tip and into his slit, occasionally sending him innocent little glances in between.

“Josh.” He warns in a croaky groan before biting down on his lip. I was teasing him when he didn’t want to be teased. But fuck it, I wanted to have a little fun and I knew he secretly loved every second of it to.
I give in to him though and take him back into my mouth and wrap my hand around his base and I start to pump him whilst sucking on the rest I couldn’t fit in my mouth. He grunted and moaned and tugged endlessly at my hair. I love knowing I could make him feel this good; I was filled with such pride.

“Enough.” He moans but I ignore his demand and continue bobbing my head up and down his length at a faster pace.
He grabs a hand full of my hair and pulls me off of him harshly.

“I said enough Josh, I want to last.” He scowls but I lick my lips innocently and glance at his lips and he snaps.

He roughly pushes me back down on the mattress and stripes me from the rest of my clothing. Once I was naked he lies down on top of me, attacking my neck with kisses as he takes a hold of my length in his hand and pumps me.

“I have a better idea.” he says, pulling away with that well known smirk across his face.

He wraps my legs around his waist and I get the hint and tighten them around him and he picks me up from the bed and slams my back against the wall, causing me to grunt loudly and I look back at him abit confused.

“How about I fuck you right here against the wall, so all your little friends can hear you scream my name when I make you come all over yourself.” He whispers into my ear.

I swallowed hard as a shot of excitement ran through my body at the idea. I nodded eagerly wanting Oli to hurry up and start fucking me already.

“Prep?” he asks, his teeth grazing along my neck. I gasp when he nips at the skin and I nod unable to answer him.
He leans down to the side to my bedside table, picking up the bottle of lube and condom, instantly coating two fingers in lube before connecting his eyes with mine.

“You ready baby?”
“Yes.”
He hoists me up abit around his waist and slowly pushes two fingers inside of me causing me to wince but moan at the feeling. He begins sliding his fingers in and out of me, gradually picking up the pace when he hears the small moans fall from my lips. He then begins curling them around in a different angle and I let out an unexpected gasp, opening my eyes already seeing him staring back at me with lust filled eyes and that bloody sexy smirk.

“O-okay, I’m ready. I need you now.” I squeeze his shoulder tightly having enough of the teasing and just wanting him to be inside of me.

He removes his fingers from me and I whine at the sudden loss but Oli doesn’t waste any time pulling down the rest of his jeans with one hand down to his thighs while the other is holding me up against the wall.

“Hurry up.” I whine, getting impatient and wanting to get things started already.
He grabs the condom and rips open the wrapper with his teeth.
“It wouldn’t take so long if you didn’t make me wear these all the time. One day sunshine, you will let me fuck you without one and you will never look back.” I roll my eyes at him, not this bloody lecture again!
“Whatever, just get inside me now.”

And with that he places his hands firmly on my hips and lowers me down a little, positioning me right above him and I’m left panting heavily in anticipation. He looks me dead in the eyes and tightens his grip around me before sinking me down onto him slowly. His tip pushes into me as he guides me further down causing me to fling my head back and moan at the unbelievable feeling.

He had only been inside of me for a few seconds before he thrusted the rest of himself inside of me unexpectedly.
“Fuck, Oli!” I scream, my head hitting the wall behind me at the impact.
“That’s right sunshine, scream my name. Let them know how good I make you feel.” He taunts, his lips ghosting around my ear, waiting for me to adjust around him. I was so tense and he could feel it.
“Ugh, sunshine, you’re always so tight for me.” he breathes heavily against my neck.
“J-just fuck me.” I gasp.
“As you wish.”

And with that he pulls out and slams right back into me again, my back hitting harshly against the wall behind me, no doubt the guys next door could hear everything which was going on right now. These walls were thin and it shook every time Oli slammed into me.

I wrap my arms around the back of Oli’s neck pulling him closer to me and crushing our lips together. He eagerly slips his tongue into my mouth and I moan at the taste I’ve craved desperately for the last four days. He soon pulls away from my swollen lips to allow both of us to get some air to our lungs not once faltering his forceful thrusts.

Oli stares at me with lust filled eyes which causes me to moan desperately and push myself back down on him for more. His grip tightens around me and he groans deeply and thrusts his hips up faster and harder to meet my every need and so much more.

I squeezed his shoulders, but squeezing soon lead to my blunt finger nails sinking into his skin and clawing his back aggressively wanting more. Oli growled, burying his face in the crook of my neck and biting down on a chunk of flesh on my collar bone which made me scream out in both pleasure and pain. Fuck, this was really something else and on a whole new different level of high.

Every time Oli pulled out he rammed himself back inside of me twice as hard making me scream every time without fail. I could feel myself getting close but I didn’t want it to end. I felt incredible and just wanted so much more.

“Ah fuck! M-more. P-please Oli, I-I want more!” I begged not wanting him to stop. He silenced me by crashing his lips down onto mine and kissing me desperately as he quickens his pace.

He grabbed hold of both my wrists and took them from around his neck and pinned them to the wall above my head.
“T-touch me, I’m close.” I gasp.
He lent in, resting his forehead against mine and shook his head.
“No. You’re gonna come on your own.”
“Please.” I begged wanting to feel his hand around me but he shook his head again and kept his hand firmly around my wrists above me head and the other wrapped around my waist holding me securely in place against the wall.

It all became too much and I was a squirming panting mess as he continued to pound brutally up into me. And just like that, I cried out Oli’s name when I felt myself come undone and shoot all over Oli and myself. Seconds later, he followed after me letting go of my wrists which both dropped down to my sides as my limp body fell forwards onto his body, my face resting against his shoulder. Both beyond weak and exhausted, Oli held me close to his own so I could feel our racing hearts beat together at they’re rapid pace to calm down. His strong arms didn’t fail to hold me up until he had the strength to pull us away from the wall.

~~~

After a few minutes, Oli lies my exhausted body down on the bed to rest as I gradually tried to catch back my breath. He hovered above me, his blood shot eyes stared longing down at my abused naked body. The look alone was making my stomach do somersaults which filled my mind with confusion but the feeling of pure lust over shadowed that emotion and I just focus on gazing up at the beautiful human above me. I had no doubt that my body was covered in sweat and fresh hickeys, bite marks and bruises. Not that I minded, it was all part of our agreement and I loved that he always left his mark on me.

My eyes fall to Oli’s swollen lips and I see him swear under his breath before he hesitantly pulls away from me and stands up to pull up his jeans and wonders over to his seat on the window seal and lights up a cigarette.

I sit up finally gaining the strength to move again and put my boxers and t-shirt back on and stroll over to Oli, ignoring that my legs still felt like jelly. He reaches his hand out to me and strokes his finger tips down my cheek and they instantly warm at his gentle touch.

“Now that was one hell of a fuck.” He admits and I laugh.
“You could say that.” It was beyond anything we have ever done so far, it was so intense.
“After I finish this cigarette we can get going again, that’s if you’re not feeling too sore.” He was being considered which I found cute because he wasn’t often.
“I’m fine. But let me go get us a couple of beers from the kitchen and we can get our own little party started.”
“That’s the spirit J.” he smiles and my heart flutters. Fuck. I think I need more than a couple of beers to get rid of this heart warming nonsense I’m feeling for him suddenly.

I risk walking out of my room in just a t-shirt and my boxers hoping the guys wouldn’t see me enter the kitchen to grab some beers but I spoke too soon. Dan was already walking down the hallway, probably making his way to the bathroom.
I see him look me up and down at the little clothing I had on before stopping in front of me and I roll my eyes.

Then I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get back at him. I could finally get the chance to brag about my amazing new sex life and tell him that he means nothing to me anymore, exactly what he did to me and maybe he would get the picture that I don’t need him anymore.

“How classy of you to share your sexual activities with the rest of us, Josh. Next time I think you should try and keep the noise down.” Dan spoke first, obviously trying to offend me but I was on too much of a high for his words to upset me.
“Why, didn’t like what you heard? I don’t ever remember you making me scream like that Dan. Oh that’s right, it’s because you never did.” I smirk crossing my arms across my chest and staring at him smugly. Yes, this is great. Not only do I feel like my old sassy self again but I’m finally getting my own back too.

He snorts and shakes his head.
“Mock me all you want Josh, but at the end of the day it’s my sloppy seconds that he went after.”
My face falls, a little confused by his words.
“What does that mean?”
“Oh, he didn’t tell you?”
“Tell me what Dan?” I demand, getting frustrated with his smart act.

“I knew I’d seen his face before but I couldn’t remember where from. Until Max mentioned he was the guy you met at the night club at Matt’s leaving party.”
I frown, fucking Max and his big mouth!
“What has that night got to do with anything?” I ask, feeling myself getting more irritated with him.
“Remember our talk in the toilets that night, Josh? Remember you were begging me to take you back, telling me how much you love me and that you wanted us to be together?” he taunts.

I glare at him refusing to say anything and show him a weakness. Dan knew how to hurt me and he knew what buttons to press to make me feel completely shit about myself and he was doing exactly that right now. When I don’t say anything he continues.

“Well, your hard ass boyfriend was sniffing coke in the cubicles the entire time. He heard everything. Heard you beg for me, heard your pathetic crying, heard me say you were nothing more than a good fuck. I mean, he literally burst out of the door the second you left.”

My face drops and I suddenly got this horrible sinking feeling in my chest which soon led to me feeling all panicky. Dan’s lying, come on Josh you know he is, he’s only doing this because he’s jealous of Oli, it’s obvious. Oli would have mention seeing Dan before if this was all true… wouldn’t he?

“You’re lying.” I hissed at him. Not wanting to believe a word.
“Why don’t you go and ask him yourself?” he nods towards my bedroom door knowing Oli is in there and the truth was just seconds away.

No, why is this happening? I was finally starting to feel alright and Oli was helping me forget how crappy my life is but now it’s all gone to shit again. Why can’t I have a little bit of happiness?
Dan’s words broke me out of my thoughts and what he said next was really below the belt.

“Bottom line is Joshua; he’s only fucking you because I told him how easy you are.”
And that sentence was enough to push me over the edge. I suddenly lashed out and slapped Dan across the face.

My body felt like it was on fire, my hand tingled all over from the impacted. I could feel the anger bubbling up inside of me but yet I feel so surprised at my violence; I’ve never done anything like that before. My anger was a ticking time bomb. How fucking dare he speak to me like I’m some dirty whore!
I watch as his hand reaches up to his bright red cheek before he turned to meet his eyes with mine again. He lets out a laugh quietly as if my violence amused him somehow.

“Well you’ve finally grown some balls. Did he teach you how to do that or is it the drugs he gives you finally giving you the courage to become a tough guy?” he mocks.

I stare angrily back at him knowing Max must have told him about the night Oli got me high and of course, I bet everyone now thinks I’m taking all sorts of drugs. But I didn’t really care about what they all thought right now, it’s what Dan said next confirmed that I was wrong.

“He offered me a line that night, as some sort of thank you for telling him about your easy arse I guess. Nice dealer you’ve got for a boyfriend Josh. Talk about downgrading.”
I shoved him unkindly back against the wall and grabbed a hand full of his shirt with both my fists. I was getting really sick and tired of his attitude towards me, I was pissed off enough. If he carried on I wouldn’t be able to keep myself from ripping his head off.

“Shut up!” I yelled. My face inches away from his; I could smell the alcohol on his breath when he sniggered at me.
“Come on, as if someone like him would really be interested in someone like you. You’re nothing more than a pleasant fuck to pass the time, Josh. Remember that.”

And that’s when my mood suddenly switched from fuming mad to sad and worthless. His words hit me hard… real hard. I loosen my grip on Dan’s shirt as a load of sadness came flooding into my mind, unravelling feelings I haven’t felt in awhile.

He was right. Nobody has ever really wanted me, they were always after one thing and I was always stupid and naïve to give them what they wanted and believed the things they told me were true.
The more I thought about it though; it really didn’t make sense for someone as beautiful as Oli to like someone as pathetic as me. I wonder how long he will put up with me before he gets bored of what I have to offer him and leaves.

My eyes became wet at the thought and I held in the sob that wanted to slip past my lips but there was no way in hell I was going to let Dan see he managed to cut me down and hurt me, yet again.

“Go to hell Dan.” I gritted through my teeth before letting go of his shirt and storming down the hallway back to my room. I’ve heard more than enough from his spiteful mouth and he wasn’t worth my time to stick around to hurt me some more.

“You’ll come crawling back to me sooner or later sweetheart, you always do.” He calls down the hall after me but I just ignore him. I will never go back to him, even if he was the last guy on earth, I would never go back.

I got back to my room and I was still fuming. Dan had got me so worked up, my breathing was deep and heavy and I was doing everything I could to not burst into a fit of angry tears and lash out at Oli too.
My eyes flicker across to Oli who had no idea that I had even entered the room again. He was still sat on the window seal, a cigarette placed in between two fingers as he tried rolling up a new spliff with his free fingers, clearly wanting to have a smoke before round two. Typical.

The drugs didn’t bother me that much anymore. I knew Oli was some sort of dealer from when we first met so to hear that he offered cocaine to Dan that night or even finding out he was the guy in the cubical next to me, didn’t bother me at all. The thing which did bother me was that he heard every little pathetic cry that fell from my lips and he just saw it as an easy opportunity to fuck someone. To fuck me.

“Where’s the beers sunshine?” his strong Yorkshire accent breaks me out of my thoughts as he finally notices me. I ignore his question of me being empty handed and go straight to the point.

“The night we met... you were the guy sniffing coke in the club toilets, weren’t you?” He pulls his cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling out the smoke as he stares back at me, not saying a word.
“You heard me pour my heart out to Dan. You heard every single word I said to him. You even heard him tear me apart and talk to me like I was total trash.” I sob quietly, remembering the night I got my heart broken.

“What is your point Josh?” Oli asks bluntly and I took a deep breath before speaking again.
“Was the reason you made me have a drink with you that night was because you actually thought I was attractive or did you only do that because Dan told you I was easy?” I ask the question straight out, not wanting to drag it on further. I had to know the answer even though I was afraid of what his answer might be.

“I just had my heart broken and you knew I would be vulnerable… you knew I would be an easy target.” I murmur, sounding really sad but I was hurt and wanted the truth.
“I don’t see how it matters now anyway, our agreement is just sex.” He shrugs not seeming bothered and brings the cigarette back to his lips again and I just snap.
“It matters to me! I was a fool to believe that you actually liked me and the reason why we agreed to all this because we were attractive to one and other. But you heard I was an easy fuck by someone I thought who cared about me and you took advantage!” I yelled, stepping forwards and carried on yelling.

“You got me drunk and lead me on until you got me into bed with you… you were only ever after one thing wasn’t you?”
“That’s all it’s ever been from that start, I made it very clear to you that this is only sex. Everything else is completely unnecessary.” He says in annoyance, throwing his cigarette out of the window. He casually leans his arm on top of his knee which was up on the window ledge and frowns at me.

My face falls, feeling the anger disappear as I just stood in the middle of the room staring at him miserably. Everyone just sees me as a fuck and nothing more. Dan was right. Nobody would ever want more from me and that thought alone made me feel like the most loneliest and useless person in the world.

“What do you expect Josh, when you spread your legs to any guy who shows interest in you the first five minutes they meet you.” He says and my eyes widen in shock.
I never thought he’d speak to me like that. He basically just called me a slut just like Dan did. He spoke to me as if I was a dirty whore who deserves to be treated like trash. And that’s when the anger came back and took over.

“Get out.” I whispered harshly.
“What?”
“I said get out!” I screamed.

“You’re seriously getting pissy over this? Your ex called you out for being a slut, sorry for being a guy who just wanted to get laid.” He growls, stepping down from the window seal. He was angry now but so was I. I was ready for a fight.

“I’m not a slut!” I yelled.
“Then stop acting like one! Have some self respect rather throwing yourself at the first guy that comes near you and then maybe people wouldn’t use you like some cheap tact you make yourself out to be!”
“You know nothing about me.” I claimed and the anger left his face and was replaced by a more serious expression.

“You lost your virginity at the age of seventeen to a guy called Sean Smith, in the back seat of his car.”
My mouth drops open in complete and utter shock. What the fuck. I go to speak but I close my mouth again totally speechless. How does he… who told him… what?

Silence fell over the room suddenly and neither of us wanted to be the next one to say anything. Well, I don’t know about Oli but I couldn’t find the words to form a sentence. My mind was still trying to register how he knew that sort of information about me…I never mention anything about my past to him before and it made me become very wary of him…

“H-how do you know that?” I finally found the words to speak. Sean was my first boyfriend, I was only with him a few weeks before he manage to talk me into sleeping with him. But that was three years ago how the fuck does Oli know anything about that?! Only Max knew that and something tells me the two of them didn’t sit down for tea to gossip about my past boyfriends.

“I know a lot more about you than you think I do, Josh.” Oli admits.

I should have asked more questions about how he knew such personal information but I was too creeped out and pissed off by the whole argument and just wanted him to leave. I just couldn’t think straight.

“Just get out, I don’t want you here!” I yelled. A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away before Oli could see it. All sorts were running through my mind.

“Fine.” He huffs and pulls his hoodie over his head. I go to turn away but he grabs hold of my arm and yanks me back.
“Know this J; I don’t hang around childish drama like this. Sort them out or this will be the time last you see me.” he threatens coldly and shamefully apart of me felt panic and fear of not seeing him ever again. But my senses reminded me to not be fooled by another pretty face and I yank my arm out of his grip.

“Leave me alone.” I hissed and we silently exchanged harsh stares before he pushed past me and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here’s another long ridiculous chapter because I don’t know when I’m going to update again. Any mistakes I’ll fix tomorrow but now I want to go to bed.

I’m thinking about changing the name of this story, so if you suddenly find a story you’ve never heard before show up in your subscribes/recs its mostly this story.