I Knew You Were Trouble

Chapter two

Josh’s POV

I was slouched across my sofa allowing the tv to fill the silence of the room as I drowned my sorrows in eating a whole pack of custard creams to myself. Sighing, I look down at my phone hoping that Dan had replied back to one of my many text messages, but there was nothing. It’s been three whole weeks since I’ve heard from him and to be honest each day just keeps getting harder. We dated for six whole months and in my eyes I thought things were going great between us but I recently had my heart broken by him when he decided to end things between us a few weeks ago and I haven’t taken it very well.

I should have seen this coming from the start to be fair, I always fall too quickly and they always leave just as quick. Once they got what they wanted from me, a few sweets words and then they would leave without a single care in the world. But with Dan I really thought he was different. He stayed longer than the others and he actually seemed to really like me… I mean I was his boyfriend for six months you wouldn’t stay with someone for that long if you didn’t like them, right?

I dropped the “L” word to him not long ago and unfortunately for me, Dan never returned them. I was devastated and scared shitless that I had fucked things up between us and I probably did because soon after I told him he became distant, very distant and when I managed to somehow get him on his own and asked if everything was alright, he ended it there and then.

Dan was the popular kid, confident and good looking and he damn well knew it. We had the same circle of friends and would hang out occasionally but he never seemed to be all that interested in me until one night we ended up kissing at a drunken game of truth and dare and we got together not long after.

I shouldn’t be surprised that he got bored of me and wanted to find someone more exciting and better looking than me, Dan constantly had guys hitting on him and he wasn’t no angel either. He was very experience and been around the block a few times you could say, which sometimes did make me wonder why he stayed with me for so long? I mean, he must have liked me… yeah there were rumours that he cheated on me a couple of times which I did confront him about but he claimed that they were all lies and told me I was his boyfriend and everyone else was just jealous. I was foolish to believe him and that he actually wanted me. Six months is a long time and okay I admit I did get abit clingy and must have come across as an annoying boyfriend that didn’t want to be away from him most of the time but I loved him. That’s probably what the problem was. I fell head over hills for Dan and I was stupid enough to get carried away with my feelings and now he’s left me. He didn’t want me in the same way I wanted him, I guess I was just an easy fuck.

---

I hear the front door shut and seconds later my flatmate wonders into the room but I don’t even bother to glance up at him.
“Right that’s it. I’ve had enough of watching you mope around over Dan. It’s been weeks now you need to pull yourself together because there’s more to life than Dan fucking Flint.” Max complained, snatching the less than half empty packet of custard crèmes out of my hand.
“I’m not moping over him.” I moan back in my defence, but I actually was.
“Then get your lazy arse off the sofa and go and get ready for Matt’s leaving do.”
I groan at the reminder of my friends fair well drinks tonight, I really wasn’t in the mood to move off the sofa, let alone go out for drinks.

“I’m really not in the mood to go out tonight Max.”
“Josh you’re not backing out at saying goodbye to Matt. We aren’t going to see him for a long time and he’ll pissed if you don’t turn up.”
Matt was one of my closes friends and he recently got a great job offer in London which was too good of an opportunity for him to turn down and he got to graduate a year early from university because of it and now he was moving away to live on his own and live it big in the great city of London.

“Dan’s going be there though and I can’t deal with him acting like I don’t exist.” I sulk, hoping Max would understand.
“Screw Dan. Who cares if he’s there, Matt is your friend and getting out will do you some good. Get drunk, have abit of fun, you never know you might end up hooking up with someone and actually enjoy yourself for once.”
“What makes you think I just want to have sex with some stranger?” I state, disgusted with the idea.
“Why not? Maybe a good pounding in your arse from a stranger will knock some sense into you and finally forget about Dan.”
My eyes grew wide with shock at Max’s comment, he was actually being serious. Max has been my best friend for years and knew me more than anyone and he never stands for any of my shit. He just raises his eyebrows at me when I don’t move from the sofa and I knew if I didn’t get ready now I would never hear the end of it.

“What happened to the cool sassy Josh I used to know huh? Now you’re just boring as fuck who does nothing but cry over Dan Flint.”
I frown at his words and glare at him without saying anything.
“Do you think he’s crying over you? No, he probably doesn’t care and neither should you. Now go make yourself look sexy because we leave in half an hour.”

----

A couple of hours into the night and the usual of a night out with the lads were in full swing. Loud music played throughout the room of the club, round after round was bought between the group. Conversation various to many things such as jokes, pranks, Matt’s future, last nights football, who’s dating who now and even to the break up of Dan and I. That conversation didn’t last very long though because most of the guys knew how I felt about Dan and how it made me uncomfortable talking about it, especially when the guy himself was also out with us. And just like I mentioned to Max earlier, Dan chose to ignore me, not even acknowledging my existence as he spoke and flirted around with everyone but me. He was just being his extra pig headed self.

How could he treat me like this? Did I really mean absolutely nothing to him? Fuck, I can’t do this; being in the same room with him is all too much. I was standing in a small huddle with Max, Chris and Matt, zoning out of the current conversation and allowed my eyes to flicker across the dance floor to Dan, watching his every move as he spoke to some random guy.

He was definitely flirting, I knew the signs all too well and he was doing it in front of me on bloody purpose. I don’t understand, I didn’t do anything to hurt him, I told him how I felt and now he feels like he has to treat me like I’m something disgusting.

Matt clicks his fingers in front of my eyes to break my stare and I look back at the guys and they’re all giving me the look of disapproval. What did they expect me to do, act like my ex doesn’t exist? Probably but that wasn’t going to happen tonight.

My gaze flicker back to Dan and I’m absolutely mortified at the scene playing before me. Dan had his tongue shoved down the guys throat, his hands roaming all over him as they made out in the middle of the dance floor. My body is frozen to a stand still and suddenly I’m hit with a massive wave of heart break and tears. The guys soon follow my gaze when they see my reaction but I don’t choose to hang around to talk about it.

“Josh, wait come back!” I hear Max call out over the loud music but I just ignore him and the others. No one could make me feel better after what I’ve just witness and I didn’t want the god damn pity talk from anyone either.

I rush into the toilets and run straight into the first toilet cubical I see open, slamming the door shut and locking it. I burst into tears and hide my face in my hands and pathetically sob like a thirteen year old girl. I knew I shouldn’t have bothered coming out tonight; I had a gut feeling something bad was going to happen if I saw Dan. I can’t believe he kissed that guy knowing that I’ll see and knowing it would hurt me. He really didn’t give a shit about me did he?

My loud cries and sobs slowly start to die down after awhile and I can’t help but hear strange sniffing noises coming from the cubical next to mine. I frown at the sounds, pulling my hands away from my face and slightly tilt my head to the side to see if I can see anything under the cubical wall. I see someone in jeans and black converse on they’re knees and I knew instantly what was going on. Oh great, not only is there some smack head doing cocaine next door to me but he’s heard me crying like a little baby too. Feeling rather uncomfortable about what I’ve just discovered I get up and let myself out of the cubical quickly, wanting to get out of here before I’m face with a rather awkward moment with the smack head who probably would want to fight me or rape me.

I walk over to the sink first though and turn the tap on and splash a handful of cold water over my face. I glanced up and looked into the mirror straight in front of me. My eyes were red from all the crying, cheeks stained with tear tracks and my hair was all over the place. I looked a mess. I was a mess, no wonder Dan didn’t want anything to do with me anymore…

Would anyone ever want me? Am I really that bad?
My thoughts never got very far because I was interrupted by the toilets doors swinging open. I jump at the sudden loud music which quickly disappeared as soon as it came, causing my eyes to shoot to the person who had entered the toilets and out of all the people in this club to enter into here, of course it had to be Dan. I tense not being able to move as I feel my heart start racing into panic mode, fuck I don’t want him to see me like this, I’m all over the place. He smiles when his eyes meet mine and I stand there like a complete idiot not knowing what to do or say. I look nervously to the ground, I couldn’t face him now knowing he’s been making out with another guy, he’s found someone better than me and he wanted to rub it in my face and it was god damn spiteful. The hurt I was feeling suddenly turned into anger, bubbling away inside of me wanting to burst out and confront him. I deserve to know why he did that to me. Why has he chosen to treat me like shit after this break up? I’ve done nothing wrong. I suddenly got the courage to take my eyes off the floor and face him.

“H-how could you do that?” I mumbled, my voice sounding weak and pathetic than I intended it to. Fuck sake, come on Josh man up, you can do this.
“Do what?” he asks, as if he really had no idea he just broke my heart.
“Kiss that guy.” I forced the words out of my mouth ignoring how much it hurt to say them.
“Because he’s been eye fucking me all night, thought I’d give him a little taster.” He smirks proudly and I feel apart of myself break.
“Don’t I mean anything to you?” I whisper. I don’t understand how he can act like I mean absolutely nothing to him. I know I fell a lot harder than he did but surely during those six months he must have felt something towards me? You can’t just get over someone in three weeks.

“Oh come on Josh.” He scoffs and walks over to one of the sinks and checks himself out in the mirror, running his fingers through his dark blonde hair not having a care in a world how bad I’m hurting. And I feel all my angry emotions start building up inside of me again and before I knew it a wave of confidence hits me and a load of word vomit starts pouring out of my mouth.
“You’ve done nothing but ignore me for the last three weeks Dan. I don’t deserve to be treated like this! I deserve a proper explanation; I’ve done nothing to hurt you, I’ve just told you how I feel and you left me. And you’ve basically done everything you can to ignore me. Don’t you care about us?”
“There is no “us” anymore Josh, the sooner you realise that the better.” He says, looking away from the mirror and looking at me for once.

My heart drops, my confidence dying out with it also. I didn’t want to hear those words from him, I didn’t want us to be over I wanted to be with him. I understand that maybe he wants some space and I’ll give him some if that’s what he wants. I feel myself starting to panic, he was slipping away from me and I didn’t know what to do to make him stay.

“D-Dan, please I love you. Can’t we just start over? I promise things will be different.” I sob, stepping forward and clutching on to his shirt hoping he would take me back.
“Josh I told you, it’s over.” Dan says, untangling my hands from his shirt and placing them on my chest and ignoring the little sob which left my lips. I didn’t want us to be over.
“Please Dan.”
“For fuck sake Josh, we’re over. I only made you my boyfriend because it was the easiest way I’d get to fuck you whenever I wanted!” he yells causing me to gasp in shock.

At that moment I feel my heart break into pieces and nothing could stop the tears which flowed over my eyes and poured down my cheeks. I can’t believe he just said that to me, that was fucking hurtful and I didn’t deserve it, even if it was the truth. I was nothing more than a fuck to him and he had the nerve to drag out our relationship for long six months knowing how strongly I felt towards him. I was distraught and literally on the edge of breaking down, so I pushed past him not wanting to see his face ever again and run out of the toilets. I just wanted to go home and curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep. I’ve never felt so worthless in all my life.

I pushed through the busy crowd of drunks as I try to find my way out of the club but someone grabbed hold of my arm and stopped me.
“Josh what happened?” Max asked concerned when he sees me wiping the tears away from my eyes.
“I just want to go home.”
“Come on mate, stay. Get a few drinks down your neck and you’ll feel loads better.”
“No, I’m going home!” I yell pulling my arm out of his grip. Why couldn’t he just leave me alone and let me go home? Wasn’t my tears proof to say I’ve had enough? I didn’t want to come out in the first place, so why on earth would I stay longer? I turn around and end up walking straight into someone, spilling they’re drink all down my shirt.

“Fuck sake.” I muttered under my breath. This is the last thing I needed. I’ve been treated like a piece of shit by my ex, my best friend won’t leave me alone and now I stink of beer. This was turning into the worse night ever.
I glanced up to confront the guy I walked into but he was already glaring at me through his long dark fringe which swept over his eyes and for a second, I actually thought he was going to punch me in the face. I quickly decide to apologies, hopefully to prevent any violence from happening even though it was his drink which ended up down my shirt.
“S-sorry.”
“You owe me a drink.” He says and walks over to the bar, sitting himself on a bar stool. He looks back at me seeing that I’m still standing in the same spot and motions me with his finger to go over to him. I stand there for a few seconds debating if I should or not, glancing at the guy and then towards the exit of the club and back at him again. I let out a sigh and for some bizarre reason, I walk over to him.

“Name?” he asks as I reached him.
“Err, Josh. Josh Franceschi.” I say timidly. I don’t know why I bothered mentioning my last name but the way he looked at me made me feel like my first name wasn’t good enough for him.
“You?”
“Oli.” He smiles faintly and that seems like that’s all I’m going to get out of him.
I pull out my wallet from my back pocket and see I only have a £20 note which I really didn’t want to break into just to buy this guy I didn’t even know a drink. I wasn’t in the mood for this; I just wanted to get the fuck out of here.
“Look, I’m sorry I spilt your drink but I really have to get going.” I say, hoping he would buy the lame excuse.
“You owe me a drink.” He says again bluntly.
“Yes I know but I can’t stay here.”
“Why don’t you keep that pretty little mouth shut for a minute and sit your arse down here and have a drink with me.”
My eyes widen at his confident demand and like a good little boy, I listen and sit down on the stool beside him. I found him rather intimidating and I didn’t want to know what he would do if I declined him a second time.
“Good boy.” He smirks, passing me a beer. I take the beer from his tattooed hand and smile weakly at him and take a quick sip of my drink. I guess one drink won’t be so bad and after that I can just say I don’t have anymore money and leave.

I couldn’t help but find this Oli guy a little strange. He was bouncing his leg up and down really fast on his stool which was annoying as fuck and taping his finger tips against his beer bottle constantly, whilst every few seconds he kept glancing over at me like he was paranoid or something.
He wasn’t saying very much which kind of made it so much more awkward between us and I couldn’t stand to sit here any longer with him, he was a right weirdo. I put my empty beer bottle down on the bar and go to get up from my stool but Oli abruptly puts his hand on my thigh harshly and stops me. His action caused me to whip my head up instantly to meet his gaze and stare at him with wide eyes which basically said what the fuck are you doing?

“I’m not finished with you yet sunshine.” He grins as if he read my mind. There was something about his tone of voice which made me feel really nervous. I was about to object but his hand slides off my thigh seductively which causes my cheeks to burn red and my eyes to go wide when I realise he’s now being flirtatious. I swallow hard, flattered and a little flustered as I come to terms with the affect this stranger has on me. Now paying more attention to him, I realise how bloody attractive he is. How could I have not notice this before? And why is someone as hot as him even talking to someone like me? It doesn’t make sense, he’s drop dead gorgeous and he wants me to stay and continue to drink with him. I guess it would be rude to question him about it. I decide to push all my negative thoughts to the back of my head and just accept the fact that this guy is talking to me because he might actually be attractive to me like I am towards him.
He may be a little strange but why walk away now? Dan made it perfectly clear that we’re both single and I’m going to take advantage of it with this strange attractive tattooed man sat beside me.

I’m not sure about Oli but I definitely couldn’t hold my drink and I was getting ridiculously drunk with every shot he handed over to me. He hadn’t even paid for a single one of our drinks so far, the bartender is literally giving him what he wants and no questions asked which I thought was abit odd... Maybe he knew the guy or something. It didn’t really matter anyway because I wasn’t going to say no to a free drink or to the good-looking man I had in my company.

He started to get abit touchy feely with me all of a sudden, you know, like touching my hand as we spoke or passed me another drink and placing his hand on my hip and pulling me closer towards him every now and again. I never objected, I actually was enjoying his touch and that’s when I thought Max was right, I’ve been moping around for so long, I’ve almost forgotten what it felt like to let go and have fun. Maybe a one night stand wasn’t a bad idea after all, this Oli guy was hot as hell and he seemed like he would be probably be up for it too, he’s body language had changed so much towards me.

I slip off my stool as I reach for yet another shot on the bar and I stumble slightly not being able to stand very well on my own anymore as the alcohol began to take over my body. Oli quickly snakes his arms around my waist to help balance me and pulls me closer to him as I down my shot messily. I turn my head giggling at his touchy feely contact but when I do, I realise that our faces were only inches apart from each others. I bite down on my bottom lip and stared hazily at him as I’d admired his beautiful features but that soon ended when the nerves started to kick in but Oli smirks and takes my face in his hands and leans forwards pressing his lips against mine own.

My reaction was slightly delayed as the alcohol took me awhile to register what was happening but when I did, I instantly kissed him back, our lips moving together a little messily but yet so perfectly.
We remained beside the bar heavily making out and drowning out the loud music and ignoring everything which was going on around us. We stood groping each other, Oli’s tongue swirling around with mine and occasionally tugging at my lower lip causing me to gasps everytime. He was such a great kisser and that’s when I decided that I never wanted to stop kissing him.

I hesitantly pull away; grateful for the large amount of alcohol I had swimming around in my system to make my next confident decision.
“How about you come back to my place?” I ask, watching as his swollen lips break into a cheeky smile across his face which made my heart race in excitement.
I wanted him, like a lot but was I really going to take a stranger back to my flat so he could have his dirty way with me? Anything could happen and this little one night stand could ruin any hope I may have left with ever getting back with Dan.
Ugh, there go the negative thoughts again. Dan doesn’t give a fuck about you Josh; I needed to get over him already.
And that’s when I made my final decision. Yes, I defiantly was going to take this piece of perfection home with me.
“Lead the way sunshine.” He smirks and I melt when I hear the little pet name he’s chosen to call me.
I swallowed hard and nod, taking his hand in mine and leading us both the way out of the club.

---

Oli was placed in between my legs on to of me on my bed, both of us in nothing but our boxers; our tongues tangled together in a sloppy mess, our hands roaming all over each others bodies while we both rocked up our hips into one another’s, causing us to let out little moans. When we got back to my flat, things moved pretty quickly. Both drunk and eager to get down to business, we clumsily found our way to my room in the dark and stripped each other from our clothing until we both were in only our underwear.

Our bodies were complete opposites from each others; mine pale, chubby and slight bit of chest hair which grew in the middle, nothing to get excited about. Whilst Oli’s was muscular, toned and heavily tattooed. He was covered in such beautiful art work from top to bottom and front to back, I couldn’t help but bite down on my lower lip as my hazy eyes raked over his sexy build shamelessly. I honestly haven’t seen such perfection in all my life. God knows how I managed to take someone like him home with me.

He tugged at my bottom lip harshly between his teeth, which made me let out a little moan and flicker my eyes open. I caught a glimpse of his lust filled eyes properly for the first time the whole night and notice how extremely large his pupils were, dominating over his pretty hazel green iris which were piercing straight into my blue eyes.

Our eye contact didn’t last long because he started attacking my neck, sucking ruthlessly on my fair white skin and I knew without a doubt I’d defiantly be covered in hickeys tomorrow.
Wanting to hurry things along, I blindly reach over to my right and open the top draw of my night stand and moved my hand around inside of it urgently until I found the two items I was looking for. When I find them, I shove the bottle of lube and condom into his hand, feeling his lips pull away from my neck as he takes a minute to look down at what I have supplied him with. He smirks down at them but the smirk quickly fades and is replaced with a frown which makes me rapidly grow anxious.

“You don’t expect me to wear this do you?” he asks, holding up the condom.
“Err, yeah.” I say nervously. Is he for real? Yeah he’s hot and I really wanted him to fuck me but there’s no way I was going to let a complete stranger fuck me without wearing a condom. I never even let Dan do that.

He groans in annoyance and sits back so he was sitting on his knees.
“Fine whatever.” He mumbles, making me feel abit uneasy with the situation.
“Do you need prepping?” he asks as he picks up the lube and I nod shyly in response, too nervous to speak as I slowly begin to sober up and take in what was going on. I definitely needed to be stretched, it’s been almost a month since Dan and I last had sex and I knew this needed to be done. My breathing hitches as he’s hook his fingers under my waist band and yank off my boxers, spreeing my erection free. He eyes me up and smirks down at me and I can’t help but feel embarrassed and vulnerable. Maybe this isn’t such a good idea…
A hundred thoughts start to run through my hazy mind, I was drunk, nervous, horny and confused and I didn’t know which one I was feeling the most to act upon it.
But before I could say anything to stop him, I see him squirt the lube over his fingers and enter one inside me.
I gasped, not from the slight pain but more from the shock. I wasn’t expecting him to enter them straight away. He wasted no time adding his second finger either which was somewhat uncomfortable but bearable. And before I knew it, he added a third finger, a loud moan escaping past my lips as I felt him curl his fingers inside of me which had me squirming beneath him.
Holy fuck, he’s good.
I was now panting in anticipation, loving how his fingers felt inside of me as I gradually started to adjust and enjoy myself. Okay, I take it back, this is a good idea and I have a feeling I was going to have a great night with this guy.

“I hope you’re ready.” He slurs, pulling out his fingers forcing me to whimper and widen my eyes at the sudden loss. Surely he didn’t think I had adjusted fully yet?
He flips me over so I was now lying on my stomach and grabs my hips harshly and pulls me up so I was on my hands and knees.
I peek over my shoulder and watch him rip the condom wrapper open with his teeth and roll it on to himself.
“Head down.” He hisses. Pushing the back of my head down with his hand forcefully, burying my face deep into the pillow. Before I could even protest, I feel him slam into me causing me to jerk forward and let out a loud muffled scream.
Fuck that hurt! Tears prickle at the corners of my eyes as the pain shot through my entire body. No amount of alcohol could block out that sort of pain, it was excruciating. He was a lot bigger than Dan, well a lot bigger to anyone I’ve been with before and I certainly wasn’t expecting it. He didn’t wait very long to wait for me to adjust around him either, he pulled out and slammed back into me just as harshly as the first time. He was being so fucking in considerate, clearly only thinking about his own needs, and not caring if he hurt me or not. What a fucking douche bag.

He became very aggressive and rough all of a sudden, it was almost like he was a completely different person from when we were making out earlier. I wasn’t exactly sure how I felt about it, I was pretty much sober now and I could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of me at an extremely fast paste which had me screaming endlessly in both pleasure and pain.

“You take it.” he growls, when my whimpering got louder.
There wasn’t anything that I could do but to take this torturous but yet amazing pounding. He held me firmly in place, not allowing me to move at all. One hand was placed firmly on my hip as he continue to slam into me, squeezing he’s nails into my delicate skin when he did so, knowing heavy bruises would form tomorrow. And the other hand was placed at the back of my head, fingers fisting into my hair and pulling at the strands harshly as he kept my face buried in the pillow.

I was struggling for air, my lungs burning and desperate for oxygen, my body hunched overly helplessly not being able to move but I somehow manage to turn my head ever so slightly from Oli’s tight grasp and inhaled greatly when I finally found room to breathe. Oli growled and thrust himself into me deeper and more forcefully which made me moan louder than before, my blunt finger nails scratching and gripping pitifully onto the bed sheets beneath me, trying to get some sort of hold to take this incredible fuck.

Although this was beyond anything I had ever experience before and despite feeling utterly used and dirty, it was by far the best sex I’ve ever had in my life and I wanted more. So much more and boy did he give it to me.

This was fucking unreal. My eyes were squeezed shut as moan after moan left my lips repeatedly, allowing Oli to continue to have his dirty ruthless way with me. Come tomorrow I knew I’d probably wouldn’t be able to walk but I honestly didn’t care about that. All that matter right now was this amazing feeling this man didn’t fail to give me.

I could feel myself getting close and Oli must have sense it too because out of nowhere, he grabs my hair tighter in his grip and yanks me up so my back was now pressed against his hot sweaty chest. A heavily tattooed arm wraps around my waist and holds me up in place as he continues to fuck me from behind, allowing this new position to let him thrust into me deeper.

“Sorry sunshine, but I’m not finished with you yet.” His breathless voice whispers into my ear and I can’t help but groan loudly in response. He sounded so god damn hot it was almost enough to send me over the edge. Almost.
“P-please.” I beg, feeling that familiar feeling build up in the pit of my stomach.
“Please what?”
“Please touch me.”
“Beg for me.” he demands, hot lips tracing over my ear before he chose to bite down on my earlobe.
“I- I can’t.” I choked on a moan. I couldn’t take it anymore, I couldn’t beg, I was so close, I didn’t have time to beg. His movements came to a sudden halt making my eyes open widely in shock and whimper desperately at the loss of my building orgasm. I was so damn close to releasing what the fuck is he doing?!

“I’m sorry. But I think I may have misheard you. Did you say you can’t?”
Both his hands grip tight on my hips, piercing my skin with his nails as he pushed himself all the way inside of me, holding me there helpless and desperate for him which made a moan slip past my lips.
The fucker was torturing me, pushing me to new extremes that I’ve never experienced before. No, I had to have him now, right now this second!

“Speak up sunshine.” He teases, yanking back my head.
“P-please.” I whimper embarrassingly as I feel him push the tip of his dick hard against my prostate.
“Are you going to be a good little boy and beg for me?”
I nod my head eagerly giving in and wanting him to hurry up and move again.
“Ugh, fuck. P-please touch me. Please I need you to t-touch me. Please, make me come!” he tipped me over the edge and I screamed for him like a dirty little slut.
“That’s more like it.” he growls, dragging out his dick at a slow torturous paste, making sure I felt every inch of him until he was almost all the way out of me and pushes back into me harshly, earning a loud cry to fall from my lips.

My head falls back against his shoulder and rolls to the side, too exhausted and unable to hold myself up anymore and just allowing him to do whatever he wanted to me. My neck now fully exposed to him, he took full advantage at digging his teeth into the flesh and marking me up. The action made me let out a breathy moan, I was a sucker when it came to any sort of neck attention and this guy acted as if he already knew where all my sweet spots already were. My body was shaking with ridiculous amounts of pleasure, I’ve never felt so good during sex before and I knew I was ready to let go at any second. Oli’s thrusts got sloppier indicating he was nearing his end too and I couldn’t be more relieved. I felt him reach down in front of me, taking my dick in his hand and flicking his wrist at time with his thrusts. And within seconds, I was coming all over his hand and my stomach, groaning his name as I reached my orgasm. A couple more messy thrusts and Oli came not long after me.

We both collapsed forwards on my bed, both panting breathlessly to try and catch our breath back, neither one of us had the strength to move and I didn’t care about the mess I was laying in. My body layed limped and exhausted but utterly satisfied with the astounding pounding I had received seconds ago. Holy shit, I really didn’t think sex could get as good as that, I definitely wasn’t going to go back now, not now I know how amazing it could actually be. This Oli guy put Dan to total shame and it just proved to me more of how much I’ve been missing out on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where the hell did this ridiculous long chapter come from?! I don’t even know but I hope it makes up for the lack of updating recently. I have never written so much detailed smut before *blushes* and im really sorry if its awful! Im trying to step out of my comfort zone and try something different with this new story and I hope you all like it so far.

To everyone who reads my other stories and commented on my authors note, thank you for still reading and understanding why my updates are slow, I apologies again. Not too sure when they will be updated again because I’m still really super busy but I will try my best and I really hope this makes up for it! I love you all and welcome new readers! :) x