Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Watch Out, Now You Better Disappear...

A week had already passed of me staying in the house and going on my laptop, speaking to Lewis and randoms who thought they were all that.

I was scared to go outside since I got pushed over. I thought I might get stabbed or something on my way to the shops cause I don't speak German. This was an English speaking district yes, but no one spoke English to each other except the English people.

I felt like I was some disgusting piece of shit that some dog made on the pavements in Loitsch. Even worse is that today I had to go to school. Even more of it. Luckily the teachers were English here so all the German people who decided to live here had to speak English in lessons. Most of the population in Hotten Village were English or American so it was only a few streets who were owned by the Germans.

I had gotten ready ages ago, I had to do something to keep my mind off of the fear. Right now I was sat at the table eating an apple and staring into space. I had begged and forced my Dad to give me a lift to the school as he was headed that way anyway and now he was finishing getting ready. Asher finally came down dressed and hungry. Nabbing my apple he sat down next to me. I quickly snapped my head towards him and took out another apple, switching the two between us. Back with my apple, I smugly took another bite.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I rubbed my sweaty palms on the top of my zebra striped tights and tutu skirt. I went freaky again. My face was plastered with eyeliner and eyeshadow, I must say it looked pretty.

My Dad stopped the car and I smiled at him, kissed him bye and then slipped out the car door. He drove off and I turned, facing the gates to my new school. It wasn't as big as Sheldon, but it was still huge. I walked in turning every head I walked past, smiling at them all.

This was going to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I gazed at the piece of paper in my hand. It was an officey organized schedule.

First lesson was Music, cool!

I headed over to the block of buildings that said "Music" and "Musik."
Now I need to find room 12. I went straight up the stairs and walked down the corridor a bit until a big golden 12 on the open door caught my eyes. I turned inside and sat down at the back. The teacher took no notice and just smiled at me. She walked over to the door and shut it while turning back round to talk to us all.

"Right class, we have a new student. She's called Lola and you should all make her feel welcome." Everyone looked at me and I sheepishly waved.

The teacher started talking again and wrote her name on the corner of the white board.
Mrs Hill.

Once I knew her name, I zoned out and looked out of the window, this was all theoretical bullshit. Music was better in England.

Suddenly I was brought out of my zone and looked up when the door to the classroom opened. A tall boy walked in smiling and shut the door behind him. Mrs Hill sighed and walked over to him.

"Your late again Bill. If I didn't know any better I'd say you do it on purpose. Go sit next to Lola at the back." She pointed at me and he turned and walked over here. He waved as he put his rucksack under the table and sat down. I returned the wave and examined his face as he leaned on his fist doodling on his music book cover. He had big hair, spiked sideways and any direction possible. He reminded me of an emo Sonic the Hedgehog. I giggled at my mental comment and he looked at me smiling.

"Sorry, thought of something funny." I grinned.
"Care to share with me?" He had an obvious German accent and it was very cute.
"No." I smirked.
"Why not? Your my table buddy. Table buddies share everything. Even beds." He winked and then gave me puppy dog eyes.
"I thought your hair made you look an emo Sonic the Hedgehog." I sighed. He giggled at that too.
"F.Y.I. I'm not emo. Sonic the Hedgehog rocks and so does my hair. Nyah." He stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled. Damn my embarrassing giggle. I blushed a deep crimson and looked down at his drawings while he laughed at my stupidity.
"I think it looks awesome. I didn't mean any offense. Emo is... uh... well... I have nothing good to say about it so I'll just shut up now." I smiled, still looking down.
"I also despise the emo variety teens." He smiled back and I noticed he was wearing eyeliner and eyeshadow. He was quite the looker.
He must of seen me staring at him because he gave me a funny look. I blushed again and looked back down. The bell rang for second period and I quickly gathered my things and ran to Science. First time I've ever ran to a lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is when she finally meets Bill. I know it's a bit cliche, but believe me, the plans I have for this are definitely not cliche. >3

BWAHAHAHAA.. *Clears throat*

Anyhow.. Comment?

LoveLoveLove.